Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
SERIOUSLY Beckie?!
Have you literally NO embarrassment threashold?
NINE years ago.
Fame hungry doesn't begin to cover it.
Screenshot_20200731-003732.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Kmt2019

Does she mean thank goodness I’m *not* vegetarian? Or is she literally pretending to be vegetarian for free McDonald’s?!
I’m just baffled that she feels the need to social media every single damn thing. Like just call up Uber eats like a normal person and say your order was wrong. No need to tweet it!

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
Is it me or I would find it so weird if my husband was just chilling at home in suit trousers and a t shirt

Get yourself some joggers man or even some jeans

And also the montage of the child running through the grass with his hat perched to the side and baggy jeans he looks like he should be in an artisan coffee shop drinking a espresso 😂

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why does she post so many videos of the past...?
Yes, you've been to Ibiza, we a ll have. Move on.
😴

• Haha

Heretoread84

Omg the way she goes on about Indigo in every single post, boasting about what he does and can do. The bragging - she is gonna be one of those Mums that all the other Mums can't stand, because she's constantly bragging about her kid. It's so obvious that she is just trying to brag about how clever her kid is to make her look good.

• Heart

Laled78

“lots of you asking for a link....” Are we? Or is this just another thinly veiled swipe up promo, but we are trying to be subtle about it. Well it’s not subtle Beggy, every oversized hideous sack you wear you are trying to punt onto your followers

• Haha

Lumpfish

VIP Member
OMG got now the second pic in a field, she’s just begging to be exactly like that other earth mother Surrey account previously posted! She’ll try and have another 2 boys soon to be an exact copy!

• Haha

Seb knows

Her stories today! She’s insane! So apparently she has lower back pain from carrying her 2 year around it was so bad she couldn’t exercise for 4 weeks.......but now she’s healed...she have started refusing to pick of her own child....so she can go to body pump! Her priorities are ALL over the shop. She’s never gonna win mother of the year award this one! But hey at least she can work out now! Phewwwww

• Sick
  • Wow

Foundmypeople

I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.
Oh. My. God. What a self indulgent prick, I felt irritated reading that. Do you know how many times people have text Or called just to check up on us During this lockdown? 0️⃣ Do you know how many fucks I’ve given or how many times I’ve written a lengthy midnight Instagram post? 0️⃣ I find it amazing how certain she Is that all of these people SHOULD give a toss what’s going on in her life. What a narcissist. You’re uninteresting Becks, do you know why? Because there’s no mystery about you. You’re so desperate for likes from strangers you sell out your family putting it all on show, and while you might think that you’re portraying a wonderful life, the realists out there realise you’re just another fucking fraud and you fart, shit and cry like the rest of us.

• Heart

grumpycat

VIP Member
I just nearly died of embarrassment reading her latest post. Why is there an looollllll after her name Rebecca? Am I missing something there? It’s quite common to shorten Rebecca to Beckie if that’s what she finds so funny. Think she’s so lost with whoever she actually wants to be that she doesn’t really know anymore.
shes qUiRkY 😂

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Theres a charity dedicated to turning wedding dresses into outfits for babies born asleep Or who pass away shortly after birth. That would be a lovely thing to do. She’s not going to get more than the cost of her free fucking oven if she sells it. Selfish bitch. She’s married, has a kid and a her own house full of freebies, be a bit charitable ffs!!!!!

Wayfair do them, £17.99 in the sale. Cheapskate.

Amazon - £11.99
That's amazing, and heartbreaking....
I'd almost rather she didn't though, she'd never stop bragging about it.

Kmt2019

I bet Becki wishes she bagged a husband like Keeley’s. He’s far more her type.

I quite like Keeley’s style but I hate that she makes her boys wear such boring colours. Everything is so beige, her whole house looks like it’s sepia filtered.

Can you imagine if one of her boys asked if he could have a mine craft T-shirt 😂.
She would probably steal her husband if she could 😆 unfortunately for Beckie all she can steal is her sepia filter and straw buckets!

• Haha