Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Interesting how she describes needing to find a new childminder as 'like losing a limb'.
We all know you're fond of attention seeking exaggeration Beckie...but I'm really not sure how many amputees would agree with you.
Still that's not currently trending so it's not something you have to pretend to care about. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 1

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Isn't it wonderful. We have saint Meg, who used to put Caucasian on her acting cv and yet now is leading the charge against racism.
While our home grown version, sits pensively (on her linen basket?) looking for all the world like Joan of Arc ten minutes before the stake. Barefoot and sooo sincere.
Virtue signalling at it's finest.

BTW
Screenshot_20200607-012934.png
Could some company please gift Becks an iron, everything lately looks as though she slept in it.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Any progress on this Beckie? I mean I know the police have a lot on, what with the murders and rapes and burglaries, but this is surely an important priority. ๐Ÿ˜ขView attachment 132802
I hope the police laugh her out of court ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ bet they are sick of spoilt โ€˜grownโ€™ women crying bullying every time someone says something about their tiny living rooms or whatever else I canโ€™t deal honestly ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Carmen 6

VIP Member
We all knew this was coming....
The stylish(๐Ÿ˜) Adam now pushing products.
They're aiming for a family brand that we can all aspire to.
My suggestion for this venture would be 'CHAVS R US'
Screenshot_20200815-103146.jpg
Screenshot_20200815-103138.jpg

Boredofyou

No, I'm pretty sure I'm not her.
It's an example of her arrogance I believe, I've never met Meghan Markle, Philip Schofield, or anyone else I persecute on Tattle, but of course, I must KNOW Beckie.
Without getting personal, I've been married for 8 years and I think appearing on TMO is not an option. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Beckie should realise that putting yourself out there means nothing is a secret anymore, and folks she thinks like her sometimes spread gossip which gets picked up.
I would never have left my light on for Adam. ๐Ÿ˜
Feel better soon hun, have a gin. x
You are my favourite Tattle human. ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Possibly go a little cautiously with the ton of begged biscuits Becks.
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the....
thighs? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Leopo

It's not to anybody's taste. The kitchen is vile, and the rest of the house is just desperately copying every trend she thinks is current.
Bland and totally unoriginal.
I still donโ€™t get why she painted over that awful wallpaper?!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Nice of her to promote the company making a charity necklace.
Also nice that they give her free necklaces.
The free one is in main posts, the hospital charity one, quick mention in stories.