Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Notice nothing in that post actually wishing her childminder well with her relocation/next chapter in life? All just how badly it will affect her and her family 🙄
She's written a card though...
how lovely, thoughtful and kind is that.
🌾🌾🌾👼 😝

Reactions: 1

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why is she posting endlessly herself as a child.
Is anyone remotely interested?

Crickets....

GooseyG

Enjoy Tattlers ;)

I literally have no idea how that site works but I clicked on the site linked to the guy in the images and it look me to this... is this him?!

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Her stories today! She’s insane! So apparently she has lower back pain from carrying her 2 year around it was so bad she couldn’t exercise for 4 weeks.......but now she’s healed...she have started refusing to pick of her own child....so she can go to body pump! Her priorities are ALL over the shop. She’s never gonna win mother of the year award this one! But hey at least she can work out now! Phewwwww
I'm particularly riveted by the filling in of the hole in the wall.
Simply can't wait for the sanding it down once it drys.
😴

*dries.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Q,Q seems to be no longer with us.
I'm really not sure what he/she was trying to achieve with the strange comments, but imo they were divisive and veering wildly off topic.
I'd prefer to stick to our floating gossamer princess frankly.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
So Keeley Busby shows a dress she’s bought which is out of stock. Does she a) tell everyone it’s out of stock but they can get it in store or b) do a Beckie and tell everyone it’s out of stock but puts a swipe up on there anyway so she can make a few pence from her unsuspecting followers?!
Maybe Beckie doesn’t copy everything she does after all....
She's got her own thread now, but it's not getting used.
Should be imo, she's a conniving article, not at all what she would like us to believe.

Screenshot_20200718-121014.jpg

Last edited:

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Adam trying to pimp her out, or is it her own idea to sit with her legs open?
Whatever rakes in the cash Ryans?

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
The only thing I see is that the baby clearly hasn’t got her hair genes 😂😂😂😂

(I know That’s mean and it’s not his fault and plenty of kids don’t have much hair for ages but it’s funny how much it bothers her’

• Haha