Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I used to work with Adam,he went on take me out not because he wanted to find love, it was apparently to get the brand he was working for on tele..he was sleeping with a few girls from the company and he is very very slimy! I'm sure he had tendancys to the same sex too. He always spoke about his outrageous sex life too but I think that was a cover and a dream story of what he wishes it was like.
He's always been rumoured to be bi, but I think he's less and less interested in ladies as time goes on. 😉

Reactions: 1

Carmen 6

VIP Member
They are missing the Greek islands, or just to empathise that they've been there?
The Greek chaps must have been spluttering into their ouzo at Adam posing like a recycled mannequin from 'Man at C&A'.
🙈

*emphasize excuse me.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Omg Beckie your legs are amazing hun

That’s alllll she wants. Begging for compliments.
[/QUOTE
What was it she called her legs?
Athletic?
🙊
Adam sweetheart, lay off the begging to 'show my wife some love'.
It's actually all about money grabbing, not love.
Anyone but the seriously stupid knows that.

Last edited:

Foundmypeople

Zoom in on the legs, classic photoshop white lines round them.
Not anywhere else, her legs are her paranoia, which is why she usually wears dresses.
I stand corrected 😂 never would have noticed that even with my glasses 👓 good spot!

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Jeeez, this content is such crap.
ANOTHER reminder that Adam split his pants THREE years ago. 😴
and please, what has she come as in that post.?...state of her. 🙄😆

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
How shocking...playing the Macarena on a Saturday night.
Strange that you weren't invited. 🤔
Screenshot_20200823-050827.png

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
The clothes she’s selling on her selling Instagram page ‘worn only once’ yet looks like it’s been washed a million times. Also, £4.30 postage price for a t-shirt - is she for real? I’m sure she’s flogging some of the stuff she gets gifted, which shouldn’t be allowed.
I've never looked at that, what's it called please
beckiesellsthings

That’s where the wedding dress is
Thanks Bou. x

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It also comes in a different "colour way". WTF is a colour way!? Surely she means it comes on a different colour? Like all of those cheap mass produced smock dresses she owns
Keeps looking out of the window for the other one to arrive....
Ever thought you might have a greed/hoarding problem Beckie?
She's been at work for 2 days, so where's the baby? Dumped at the childminders, or just being ignored while she photographs herself?

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
She's gearing up for her birthday with the tortured, misunderstood Virgo posts.
'Brutal self criticism...'
Nah Becks, not nearly brutal enough, that's why we help you out.

• Haha
She’s decorated a house, I don’t see much renovating happening....the big jobs (driveway/landscaping etc) have all been done by professionals

Carmen 6

VIP Member
They are such an odd pairing aren’t they. He’s nothing like her ex. Iv always thought she settled for Adam because she thought it would bring her fame.
They actually thought they had a shot at co- present ing 'Take Me Out. The Gossip'.
They tried a few other things to get on tv as a couple.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I saw that the main post had been jiggled, but I didn't even bother to look at the second one.
God that's so bloody blatent!
Guys do these look edited to you?? 👀🧐
Dishonest even for her.
I thought you'd 'beaten your demons' Beckie,
Not BLOODY Photoshoped them!!!

• Wow

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200802-235456.jpg

Lets sincerely hope that we never have another war, or a situation where men need to defend the weaker elements of society.
They'll be so busy crying in a 'beautiful expression of the heart' and indulging in their fear, whilst being 'soft kind and empathetic' that any enemy would make short work of defeating us.
Possibly just emasculate them altogether, then they can run merrily through fields of wheat, in their beige sleepsuits and backwards baseball caps, and real men can be just a distant memory.

Last edited: