Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
So it looks as though a #gifted sofa may be on the way.
Apparently, the only place for the pink chaise lounge 'is the tip'.
There's places called 'Charity Shops' Beckie.
Ya dig?

Reactions: 1

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200811-124950.jpg

Shouldn't we be supporting ALL small businesses hit by the pandemic closure....?
Am I missing something here?
Ah yes, the 'WOKE' tick.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
The clothes she’s selling on her selling Instagram page ‘worn only once’ yet looks like it’s been washed a million times. Also, £4.30 postage price for a t-shirt - is she for real? I’m sure she’s flogging some of the stuff she gets gifted, which shouldn’t be allowed.
I've never looked at that, what's it called please?

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Your latest virtue signalling quote comes from this 'lady' Beckie.
Evidently an expert on how we should live, act and feel...with her 1k followers and hooker presentation.
Earth to Beckie...we are not divided in THIS country, stop trying to create division for your instagram bandwagon.
Screenshot_20200618-203724.jpg

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It’s the fact that she has to post about it all the time. Keep him off social media and tell him to his face just how amazing you think he is!
It's pretty clear from his expression and body language in recent shots, that he is becoming conscious of being constantly filmed.
She needs to stop it.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Any progress on this Beckie? I mean I know the police have a lot on, what with the murders and rapes and burglaries, but this is surely an important priority. 😢
20200518_130357.png

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Interesting that Beckie chooses to ignore the growing concern about child images on instagram.
Many 'influencers' are removing their kids altogether from their posts, but Beckie plasters Indi in the bath pictures for every weirdo to see.
Screenshot_20200902-001807.png

Carmen 6

VIP Member
So, we have mystery flower delivery(cough cough)
Apparently, its her first flowers since her sister's daffodils ten weeks ago. Adam just gave her the tool kit on their anniversary then....
Romantic. 🙊

Heretoread19

There are literally hundreds of phonics videos on youtube you can look at lovely! Never too early but she's doing it wrong, it's so easy too fall into the wrong habits if you don't know, i'm not blaming her at all she musn't know, but definitely have a look on phase 1 phonics 😌 lots of songs and stuff on there to learn x
Thank you! I’ll have a look. At least it will be something to do during lockdown 😂

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I was referring to the guy in the pic. I know someone who used to date the guy in the pic that was posted.
I was saying, it isn’t the guy who left becki at the alter
Sneaky Beckie....showing off her degusta box....not and ad, just sharing the love....are you really Beckie?! Shame you’re failing to mention that every time someone uses your code you get points towards free boxes.....

Do we think this is who left her at the alter?
This isnt her ex that left her before the wedding

Foundmypeople

Have a look at beauty pie. Their products are really good and cheap (you pay a monthly subscription but it’s easily worth it) I used to use fermalogica but swapped a while back and wouldn’t change now.
Ooh thank you, I’ll have a look and see, I get scared to change my products in case it causes a flare up but the Clinique is great for the acne and the dermatitis at the moment but not so much the redness. Things also have a habit of stopping working after 5/6 months as well so I have to constantly change it up