Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
We need a new thread title ladies. If we don't make one admin will, so if anybody wants to suggest....
I might put one if nobody else does, but I did the last one so it would be better coming from someone else. X 🌾

Foundmypeople

She’s full blown earth mother wannabe now. It’s sooooo try hard I CANNOT cope. I reckon she’s actually spent time googling fields of hay for the gram....green grass fieldS as just too ugly against her Earth tone loving new persona!

she’s copying this one: whom I don’t mind...she all for the neutral tones blah blah but seems real sometimes!!
View attachment 153254
I can’t believe how much of a fraud she is! That’s hilarious!

LwarrenX

Sadly for the kid she’s not using the correct phonics either, which is going to mess him up having to undo all the incorrect sounds she’s teaching him. The fact that she doesn’t even know the word phonetical and feels the need to spell out the bodged up way she’s saying the sounds is so embarrassing. The letter n doesn’t make the “nuh” sound, hun!
As an early years teacher I can say with absolute certainty that is one of the most difficult parts of the job - correcting the nonsense they get crammed full of at home.
If she actually wanted him to be clever she’d get on YouTube and learn the jolly phonics sounds he needs to know, and sing the songs with him. His name isn’t spelt phonetically, so she should stay well away from it. The first sound will do fine “i-i-indigo”. Then start with other initial sounds “c-c-cat”, or seemingly “t-t-train” (what he’s actually interested in!).
But, as usual, she doesn’t give a hoot about doing the right thing by him, so long as she can get in on her story and make up for the fact that he shit on the floor.
Absolutely the same! I too work in Early Years & the amount of time/effort/parent meetings to just understand the phases of phonics can be so challenging!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Her story...

literally looks the exact same except grass has been cut and the rooms have furniture. WHY is she so deluded. Has she had a traumatic childhood or something? Was she bullied? Surely something has triggered this side of her. It’s honestly not normal.
I have a theory, but I'm keeping shtum.
🤐

Heretoread19

Absolutely the same! I too work in Early Years & the amount of time/effort/parent meetings to just understand the phases of phonics can be so challenging!
a little off topic maybe but as a parent, am I wrong to leave phonics etc until they start school? Just do the alphabet as we would know it?

my son is 2 and a half...

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Honestly, maybe it's just me, but I really don't want to know about world events as seen by Beckie.
She's shallow and lives in a mirrored bubble of her own
I think it should absolutely be spoken about and highlighted but if you’re going to mention it because all the other “influencers” are on their stories at least give it the passion it deserves or shut your face. Especially don’t be touching upon it before moving on to more pressing subject matters. Like free flowers.
conceit.
There's better minds and voices to give their opinion on the real world. Leave Beckie to gush about freebies for her 'tootsies'.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
yes!! She once said indigo loved it... Diet Coke to a 2 year old even cooked in a dish is just odd???
Unbelievable. Does she know nothing about what not to feed children? Full of chemicals and setting him up for a soda junkie habit.
Read something apart from your social media Beckie. 🤦‍♀️

Leopo

Has her selling page been deleted? I can’t find it.
Wanted to go and have a look at the wedding dress 😂

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Virtue signalling alert!
Adam's on a new bandwagon.
Yes, Adam, that's a great help for the environment.
🙄
Screenshot_20200708-115158.jpg