Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cjw0904

WHY is she painting grey over the red on the brand new playhouse? Looked perfect for a little boy beforehand....next she’s painting the door black?!? Is the playhouse for her or her son?

Reactions: 6

Heretoread19

Why is he wearing jeans to watch tv in the evening? He does not look relaxed at all.
Do most people not change into something comfy?

Bathtime87

I used to work with Adam,he went on take me out not because he wanted to find love, it was apparently to get the brand he was working for on tele..he was sleeping with a few girls from the company and he is very very slimy! I'm sure he had tendancys to the same sex too. He always spoke about his outrageous sex life too but I think that was a cover and a dream story of what he wishes it was like.

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Could they not have donated the oven to a nurse/key worker struggling to feed her family?! Someone actually worthy of it!

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Latest post of Indigo in the backwoods of Surrey......sure hope she's got a nice cousin lined up for him to marry.....
😜🤠🎻

• Haha

Greensofa

Has she not noticed that we’re trying to get away from throw away fashion and clothing where the workers aren’t even paid a fair wage. How about promoting sustainable fashion, buying second hand, small business etc? No one needs 57 cheap smock dresses a week

• Heart

Foundmypeople

My sons favourites at the moment are this massive Paw Patrol sea patroller (brightly coloured) that he carries around the house and a driving one again garish and makes lots of noise that’s for a baby but he found it when I was clearing out and goes to it every morning. His other favourite thing is his toot toot track which takes up half the living room.

I couldn’t deprive him of that in favour of wooden stuff (he has wooden too but doesn’t show as much interest...) Poor Indigo must be in his element when he goes to the childminders!!
😂😂 mine like to get a bag or basket, fill it with the tiniest bitty crap they can find, equestrian girls and their outfits, barbie shoes, play food, Peppa Pig and family figurines and furniture, the counters from connect 4... and then they like to transport that crap all over the house and garden, dropping a few items along the way in a way that maximises the mess they leave for me to clear up. They don’t actually play with any of it 😂😂😂

Not that I’m bitter or I’ve given it much thought 😳

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Omg the latest stories - I have never seen anything so contrived! I wonder if they actually enjoy the day out or just spend the whole time getting the perfect shot for the gram?! 😳

• Haha
Good to see Adam ‘rapping’ at his wedding getting another outing on his stories....haven’t seen that for a while, had missed it

Oh and more of the house to come too....exciting day all round really

• Haha

Foundmypeople

🤔😂

Does she ever listen to herself?
Four posts of whinging about the baby behaving like all babies do.
Christ Beckie, some people have twins or two under fives. Sitting there, ridiculously orange, with a white patchy neck, droning on and on.
Why did you have him? You obviously want a show home and a constant stream of freebies, not a proper life that you just put your head down and get on with.
Whine to your mother, not the internet.
I know!! I had 2 within 16 months of each other and I already had one! I get motherhood is hard but fuck me, this bitch isn’t working, has family and friends to help out and she’s got one kid to focus her attention on! My husband and I both work full time, we have 3 kids and not one fucker around us in either side of the family that babysits. Not one. It actually makes my blood boil the way she complains that her and Adam never get a night out or the sadness in her eyes. Waaah waaah waaaah. Newsflash Beckie, that crap doesn’t make you personable. Or likeable. Life is hard. Marriage is hard. Work is hard. Having kids is hard. Running a home is hard. Balancing finances is hard. BEING AN ADULT IS HARD!!!

• Heart
It still has gaps....I’m dreading when it gets pulled out to see what it’s like either side.....especially when the people we bought the house from didn’t even give the kitchen a wipe down before they left....mouldy old food in the dishwasher and thick grease if the tiles 🤢🤢

• Sick

Carmen 6

VIP Member
The next collaboration is so cringe! She thinks she’s made it with this collab doesn’t she 🙈
Ahh, don't be mean..Next must be just gagging for a part time haidresser who lives in a starter home full of tastless free junk to represent them.
(I would throw in the horse teeth, star trek forehead and thunder thighs, but I'm not a bitch. 😋)

• Haha
I have no words....she’s just trying to copy her, it’s painful. Even down to those bloody bell bottoms she thinks are fashionable. Haven’t had much of a look, assume she likes tent dresses too

She looks like a right fucking knob too 😂

• Haha