Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leopo

There’s a mothers talent agency....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most fucking stupid thing I’ve heard in my life.

It’s actually “parenting talent agency”. You’d think you’d need a scrap of parenting “talent” to apply!
Judging by their standards they would probably hire Karen Mathews 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Ridiculous, rambling, overblown post about the change of childminder.
Get a grip Beckie, your leg hasn't just dropped off.
It's completely discredited by the plug for Next at the end. 😂
Also, why does that child STILL have no hair?

well done for saving those! ! reading it it seems as if she cannot stand the focus not being on her for a second (ie. others having more serious problems and going through life changing situations , and perhaps not paying as much attention to needy instagram influencers) and so she is constantly searching for new ways to play the victim and draw attention to herself....

She’s so full of shit it’s from them, she’s shown their arranging guide. So she’s been contacted, given her address and they’ve sent her free flowers and now she’s pretending they’re a surprise gift....what a tool

• Haha
  • Sick

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I can’t stand her ffs. Just had to get that out. She winds me up something chronic. Her husband is absolutely deluded. I feel sorry for them because I pity them. But they are choosing to be these arseholes! Their poor boy.

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I don’t know but I despise every one of them. Imagine if you look back on your childhood and see your mum selling your childhood for a free pushchair or clothes.
I bet none of them save 20% and stick it in acct for him either if they get paid. It needs to be moderated like child modelling is. It’s disgusting and almost like child labour tbh.
The ridiculous thing is that you have to be 13 to have an Instagram account, but your greedy excuse for a mother can plaster you all over hers from birth( the instant of birth in crazy Beckie's case.)
You're absolutely right, it needs regulating asap.

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200708-140019.jpg
Is it me, or is she looking really desperate lately?
Two inches of orange make up doesn't help.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I spoke too soon..
Apparently,, Indigo can spell out his name, due to reading 'Indigo loves daddy this much'
EVERY day.
Sounds like brainwashing(I mean memorising) if you ask me, I mean...other books ARE available.
Stiil, it was #gifted. 😁

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Good to see Adam ‘rapping’ at his wedding getting another outing on his stories....haven’t seen that for a while, had missed it

Oh and more of the house to come too....exciting day all round really
They’re just so crazy and hilarious... 🤪

The photos she’s posted where they’re all “asleep” but is clearly a selfie 😂😂😂

• Haha
I find it odd that they sell their clothes on insta. Fair enough if it’s really expensive stuff, but topshop tat?!
I would say that as a family we aren’t as well of as the Ryan’s (because I can’t afford to drop £50 on a hideous dress every week). But I wouldn’t dream of trying to sell my old clothes online. I donate them to the charity shop or give my kids old clothes to friends and neighbors with younger children.
I don’t know it just seems greedy to me considering they don’t seem to be struggling for money, both work and get numerous freebies 🤷‍♀️.
it is very peculiar.... also the wedding dress is still up for sale when it could have been donated to a bride to be years ago and made someone less fortunate happy.... but of course then Beggy wouldnt have gotten money for it and thats all that counts, isnt it :cautious:
Thats just sad but imo in their minds they consider themselves so great that OF COURSE people (fans !) will flock to buy their tacky second hand 💩

CustardPie

VIP Member
I have an issue with so many of these mums who want their kids’ toys to be reflective of their own personal interior ideals. Bland, Wooden, Scandi toys that are all the rage amongst the ‘insta mum’ community. It makes the perfect photo on Instagram doesn’t it; but does it give your child the most joy?! Kids like colourful plastic tat don’t they. They’re not designed with your living room in mind. They’re designed based on a child’s developing brain and imagination. Sorry if that messes with your photo opps.
Yup - it's pure science and how kids learn about the world. They need the primary colours...

Kmt2019

What’s with the tiny ass rug in front of the dining table? It’s much too small and makes no sense to have it there 😂

Also, what the hell is that small round straw thing on the floor in front of the sofa?! Is that meant to be a coffee table 😆 She’s gone straw mad. Everything is made of straw. Also, yet another ‘influencer’ jumping on the horrible pampas grass trend :sick: Bahhhhhhhhh🐑

Her wall lamps are hideous too, they would have been the first thing to rip out when moving in.

• Haha

Leopo

It must be so exhausting having to live your whole life to an aesthetic.
Can’t just nip to Tesco and buy your son some shorts and a toy story T-shirt.
No everything has to fit the style, or be gifted of course.

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200629-231949.jpg

Gosh, Adam's discussing 'The future of packaging' in his interview.
I'm going to be up all night fantasizing.
😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Guyssss she’s slimmer of the week so time for a massive plate of McDonald’s that would be enough to feed a whole family

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
New cooker....sucessfully begged.
Does she actually look round her house with pride, knowing that she's actually a professional scrounger?

• Heart