Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does she insist on polishing a turd with that kitchen. Amount she spends on shite she could have saved and put towards a new kitchen, it’s not exactly massive, could get an ikea one fairly reasonably....unless she’s on the beg for #gifted tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Leopardprint

VIP Member
How is she heartbroken at the wedding being cancelled but absolutely loving life during a global pandemic?! Priorities Beckie! 🙄

• Haha
Can’t say on my anniversary I thought that a video of us would be a good gift....but then my husband wouldn’t think a drill was a good birthday gift for me....

You beat me to it....shame it’s so ugly....although goes with the rest of that monstrosity of a kitchen. I hate the one we have in our new house, but I’m living with it until we’ve saved up for a new one, rather than trying to make it something it’ll never be

A dream come true, a new electric oven?! Tone it down a bit beggy I don’t think anyone is ever going to bed at night dreaming of the cheapest cooker they have in stock

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Her house is a disaster, instead of actually focusing on each room and spending their money and time investing in the house, they’ve done it all on the cheap, accepted whatever is #gifted and it just looks a mess, nothing goes it’s all just so random and wannabe!

Limoncello

A family holiday in Dorset should be a highlight for a mum.
How is it that Beckie's reassurance that she's just as happy as to go to Ibiza, seem to come through gritted teeth. 🤔
I thought her post about holiday was pretty tone deaf actually (even for her) some people scrimp and save all year for a week by a beach in the UK and some, especially this year, can't even manage that. If she was just as happy to go to Christchurch as Ibiza she wouldn't even mention it.

Reactions: 5

Leopo

Everything is *pr sample* *gifted* *ad-aff* SWIPE UP!!
She’s turning is to greedy beggy meldrum.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Next took pity on the poor child and actually sent an outfit that covers his arms and lets him run about a bit easier!

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Pink sofa, everything else either made of straw or straw colours.
New (straw coloured) rug that looks as though it came from a charity shop, a dolls house and a black bicycle.
Way to screw up a little boy Becks.
👍

Playroom reveal?! Eh....it’s just a new beige rug. Which looks like it came from a skip. That poor child really isn’t allowed any colour in his life....it’s all so....meh

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Their life together baffles me. They are both so fake hungry. It’s like they don’t even know how to live normally, in a normal relationship where you don’t need to pretend you don’t know you’re being videoed. They’re so odd.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Last week BLM
This week gold dish drainers matter.
Says it all.
Incidentally, why is her voice becoming more and more infantile?

• Haha
Tackling all her returns....what you mean the stuff you only bought so you could add swipe ups and have no intention of ever keeping/wearing
Also what is with the bum bag worn like a 17 year old going on his first lads holiday to Magaluf

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Oh Beckie...what are you up to posting clips from the TMO reunion?
It's not difficult to source the full 'Gossip' programme covering your date.
You've forgotton drunkenly screaming and chasing after James in the nightclub...really?
Poor lad was mortified at the time, and couldn't get way from you fast enough! 😂
Luckily, it's still in the archives. 😉
Also darling...the voice!!! and you wonder why we call you out as fake.

• Wow