Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wow. That amount of consumption is disgusting. It hasn’t even been a full week, on Instagram it shows they left 4 days ago. Consumerism at its worst
ridiculously unnecessary and harmful in a number of ways but also SO tone deaf considering the amount of people that have lost their jobs and are wondering where their next meal is going to come from. parcels upon parcels of unneeded tosh bought with money they've barely had to get out of bed to make (or even worse #gifted). i hope this culture of constant showing off in the name of ~content dies off asap because it's so tasteless in any environment but especially now! can't stand the feckless morons

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone please tell me they're PR packages and NOT actual ordered clothes?!?! :oops: I fully refuse to believe that that's stuff she's ordered. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she even ordering for? My orders have gone down immensely over lockdown and even now because it’s still not completely gone. There’s not much to do/places to go? Imagine how much she’ll be ordering when she gets to uni and there’s a motive every other day......

Reactions: 4
I really hope she doesn’t frequent s and c’s videos. I didn’t finish their short recent vlog cause I just can’t stand her being there. Can tell she is self obsessed. even though they are too, I don’t want to see her 😂

Reactions: 8
She used to talk about all her friends in every bloody vlog, Madison, Alice, Alexia, now we never hear of them? Seems she’s only ever with liv or clinging on to S&C

Reactions: 7
Was it only me who thought her new nails that’s she’s just shown on her insta story are shocking quality? Like especially the paint job on the thumb.

Reactions: 10
She used to talk about all her friends in every bloody vlog, Madison, Alice, Alexia, now we never hear of them? Seems she’s only ever with liv or clinging on to S&C
The “fame” has gone to Lidias head.... you can tell her other friends were quite normal. I’d get sick and tired of my friend eyefucking herself in her canon g7x all the time too.

Reactions: 10
Also has anyone noticed Lidia saying the phrase “it do be like that” think she said it in her treehouse video. She will rinse that phrase for all it’s worth & it isn’t even grammatically correct. She just sounds like a twit.

Reactions: 2
Also has anyone noticed Lidia saying the phrase “it do be like that” think she said it in her treehouse video. She will rinse that phrase for all it’s worth & it isn’t even grammatically correct. She just sounds like a twit.
Omg that was so annoying. They were saying it in Manchester too when they were in the house of CB shop. I get people say it on tiktok etc but saying it so much in actual conversation makes me cringe.

I honestly think she is going to manage to make a career from YouTube quickly, and she will end up 'deferring' her second year and then eventually dropping out, it would be a shame because it would be useful for her to have a degree for when it all eventually dies down, but she will get caught up in it like Sophia and Cinzia

Reactions: 2
I’ve stared at this for a while wondering if it’s normal to pack a phone case for a holiday
Hahahaha I’ve just clocked that after you’ve said that. Must be for for 100’s of mirror pics she’s gonna take and she needs vArIeTy