Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Tbf to Lidia her genetics are clearly against her. She’s very short and stout and everyone in her family is on the bigger side (not shaming anyone I’m just saying objectively) - and I don’t think Cinzia is “big” but she is definitely predisposed to be curvier rather than stick thin. So Lidia will have to work harder plus she’s like 5ft so even just the optics of gaining a little weight will work worse on her frame than someone taller. We all know her editing is crazy, but she should just accept she’s never going to be super skinny.

I just know all her dating app pics are from her insta so how does she not feel embarrassed rocking up to a date looking like a whole different person?!

Reactions: 20

spilldatea

VIP Member
i genuinely wonder if this girl has reverse body dysmorphia and edits her photos so much because she really thinks ‘maybe this is just a bad angle’ that’s got to be the reason right because this is actually bonkers. like i’m beginning to believe she thinks she’s skinny.

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I’m watching s&cs vlog, and lidia goes to talk to the camera and she’s looking in it, and cinzia goes ‘we’ve got no filter, lidias put a weird filter on her camera, we don’t need it’😭😭😭😭 and then lidia goes I don’t know what’s happened, yeah right 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Fat girl era is harsh, but I guess people aren’t going to be nice/sympathetic when they see her editing herself so heavily.
No it’s not nice at all. The thing is she’s brought this on herself. Shes by no means “fat” but because she edits herself SO severely, when people do see her real shape it is a massive shock. It was for me and I KNOW she looks nothing like her pictures but even my first thought was “fuck me she’s massive”. Which again, she’s not. But compared to what she makes herself look like, she is!
So she’s really done herself 0 favours

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Lmao allow me…
Weirdly no face changes (clearly those were all done before the first upload)
- waist in, hips in, shoulder down, thigh in

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

briannajaynehawkes

I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for Marianna sometimes. It must be difficult having two older sisters who are both incredibly social media orientated, self-obsessed and especially Lidia who actively tries to edit herself online. I hope Marianna doesn’t compare herself to her older sisters and think she’s less than because she doesn’t look as dolled up/edited as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Milalemjave1

everything she does actually grates me. in her vlog when she was talking about her phone falling under her bed as her alarm went off she said 'this was at 9am" as if thats sooo early....my heart bleeds for you lids hun, god forbid you ever had to get a proper job xx

alsoooo whats going on here ??

IMG_7506.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
She completely missed the mark with addressing the comments about her body, no one cares about her actual body it's the shock of realising her instagram is a complete lie once we see her TikToks or vlogs that make people comment about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

She won't address the editing just the "hate" she gets because it's not her fault it's everyone else's 🙄

Also the lip filler makes me sick when she drinks from a straw, you can tell it's a struggle to move her lips properly 🤢

Last edited:

roryangel

VIP Member
‘a month today 🥳’ … no one cares lol, celebrate your birthday on your birthday, no one needs to know that it’s a month away??? one of my biggest pet peeves is when people go on about their birthday when it’s nowhere near their birthday 🥴
IMG_1089.jpeg

• Haha

soymilk

VIP Member
Miss Italy herself, didn't know that the Italian restaurant she was eating in named 'Polpo' is called that because it means octopus in Italian YET rewind back to summer when she was saying she could only read the menus in Italian 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

briannaroseee

Just going to leave these here...the old phone in armpit trick😂

Lidi poo & Olivia out n about last summer😂 I remember the shock when I saw them, Lidia looked a state💀
THE TAGS 💀💀💀💀the outfit is absolutely atrocious, are those plastic/pvc heels she’s wearing with it??? and the hair as well.. Everything is soooo bad, i actually can’t believe it 😂😂 Olivia looks good though, at least from what we see from the back of her 😂 i know she uses faceapp for her face heavily but the rest of her seems to be the same irl as it is in her pictures. Lidi poo on the other hand 👀

Happyhour123

View attachment 2308199
I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for Marianna sometimes. It must be difficult having two older sisters who are both incredibly social media orientated, self-obsessed and especially Lidia who actively tries to edit herself online. I hope Marianna doesn’t compare herself to her older sisters and think she’s less than because she doesn’t look as dolled up/edited as they do.
bet Marianna is sat there embarazzed that she knows what they actually look like. I'm team Marianna our un edited queen🫶