Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lumo4

her boobs look extremely edited here, it’s funny to me how on a closeup pic you can see those huge tits but on the other photo they look smeller and more natural (i don’t think it’s about perspective)
i can only IMAGINE how tragic this outfit was in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I don't feel the slightest bit bad for her I'm sorry...

She's obviously not mentally right but she literally got a degree that she could go into rather than being an influencer if she's not happy with how she looks & the comments she gets. She's chosen to live a freelance life, is getting paid to do brand deals & go to fun events. She lives in an expensive apartment which has a gym & a pool, she's able to shop & buy what she wants with no money troubles.

She literally has all the money & time at her fingertips yet she chooses to spend it digging a bigger hole for her mental health & self esteem.

She's faked her entire lifestyle & has literally created the problem herself. No one made her start editing to this extent but herself & with the way her comments are so filtered she's not even getting any comments about her appearance anyway🙄

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
" *pans to rows of houses* Just soaking up the history... Like this is where the people who used to live ...doyaknowwhatimean *turns to Cinzia* doyaknowwhatimean "

World's 1st Hot Girl Historian -
Lidia Baylis Zullo
October 2023

She just loves to chat shit & pretend she's a knowledgeable historian 💀🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
It's going to be pizza, pasta, pasta, pizza, ice cream, getting a coffee, hating on Cinzia for not reading or having a coffee, changing the way she says Nutella, heavily edited pics and Nonna 🥺, and 100 random emojis on her pics🤣 have I missed anything?

lurker1823

VIP Member
Oh this is actually boarding on some sort of mental condition. Like I don’t mean to be rude or presumptuous but surely you are not a healthy functioning adult if you photoshop yourself to be 4 sizes smaller than you actually are and not think anything of it

• Sad

Happyhour123

In the latest Sophia and Cinzia vlog when they’re at that restaurant with Lidia you can see at first Lidia doesn't have the fur coat over her arms then when Cinzia pans the camera up to show Lidia she quickly puts the coat over arm to cover herself up, clearly trying to cover up to hide her body

View attachment 2717226View attachment 2717227
She legit looks so uncomfortable, nobody and I mean nobody would have an issue if she was just honest and portrayed her body the way it naturally is. When will she wake up. If influencers were naturally portraying themselves they can capitalise on it. So they are loosing out editing there bodies like this

Reactions: 17

Lollyy

VIP Member
She’s chubby, she’s fat. I’m calling a spade a spade
wouldnt call her it on her socials but as this is a gossip site that’s my opinion
nothing wrong with being chubby, bigger, but don’t lie and deceive.
We don’t care about calling people skinny or anorexic on tattle.

Look at the background around her nose and chin area🥲 clearly trying to give herself a more uplifted nose and hide the double chin. I’m so glad everyone else notices this! I’m so close to unfollowing her by this point, I don’t get why you would edit yourself to the extreme when clearly we know what you look like from others posts, social media’s etc
325CA809-4AA6-4305-8AF7-FA6CC7A0ADA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Her friends etc either really don't want to tell her the truth because it'll be awkward and hurt her feelings, or they enjoy her being the ugly friend and want to keep her there so they will always look better and get more attention. I honestly wouldn't know how to tackle this bur if it got this far I'd have to say something like why are you editing, spending so much time editing, or you just have to be blunt as its something she's doing so so she has to take accountability for it, it's only a problem she can fix.

coldbrew

No …. You pipe down and chill your boots, maybe don’t tell me (or anyone else for that matter) that they’re saying something they’re not, perceive and assume whatever you like, by all means, just don’t be surprised if you get yourself corrected. Patrol & own your own cuntiness and don’t worry about extrapolating beyond what other people write … ✌
You’re just begging it to be honest, she’s literally owned that she mis phrased what she said and has explained on two occasions what she meant. Also, every message you send has an undertone that indicates that you’re a cunt so get off your high horse. You both seem like cunts. To be quite honest. It’s fucking tattle. You said in your post it wasn’t about weight shaming and then proceeded to talk about what she eats/wears blah blah blah. So own that too babes!
Now everyone just for the love of god stop being so annoying, shut the actual fuck up. And let me go back to being a lurker without having to read all this hyprocrital and annoying ass posts. People on here switch up so fast about what’s right or wrong to post

Lidia is chubby yes/ edit is her pics yes/ even if she is chubby she is entitled to wear what she likes. Etc etc. etc

about to get another warning for derailing a thread with bickering god bless

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Guys is it a notts thing to say necklace the way they all do, neck a lace… it sounds so strange 😂
Nope I'm from notts & say it neck - lace. It's just Juanita trying to be cute n quirky with her pronunciations because she's Italian & her Nonna said it that way🥺🤍🇮🇹🍝

• Haha