Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongebob95

The search bar of Sophia’s Tiktok is ‘Lidia Baylis Zullo weight’ 😅 tbf I’m surprised no one’s made a Tiktok of her showing her real vs edited pictures by now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

briannaroseee

I just randomly watched an old video of Lidia’s where her, S&C and Olivia are all in London and theyve rented out an apartment for the weekend. Anyway, there’s a moment where her and Olivia are doing their makeup and Lidia keeps banging on about how she’s so tiny and people don’t even understand how small she is, and Olivia is like “yeah WE’re quite small aren’t we” and Lidia cuts her off several times to say “I’m even smaller than you, i’m proper tiny” …bbygirl let’s sit back down because what?? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

colinthecaterpillar

In the latest Sophia and Cinzia vlog when they’re at that restaurant with Lidia you can see at first Lidia doesn't have the fur coat over her arms then when Cinzia pans the camera up to show Lidia she quickly puts the coat over arm to cover herself up, clearly trying to cover up to hide her body

View attachment 2717226View attachment 2717227
Before anyone bites my head off… i’m saying the following as a fact and not a criticism, but she is actually actively gaining weight. But it seems like as a direct result of this the editing is becoming more and more extreme and i am genuinely curious as to how long she believes she can keep this up for? Like, how mentally draining must it be for her to clearly be so unhappy in her own skin and to also have this curated version of herself online that she does not look like? does she believe she looks like her insta or is she projecting an image of what she wishes she looked like? either way, it’s genuinely sad. and she doesn’t even have good influences around her to tell her to stop because her friends and cinzia are all actively editing too. Cinzia has just as many issues imo, as she is now resorting to cosmetic work that extends past just filler and on top of that keeps editing her face and body anyway. I legit think both girls, but Lidia especially, would benefit from stepping away from insta for a while and getting some therapy in order to improve their body image issues and to address why they feel the need to be so deceitful to their audiences in what they post. Also to reiterate, weight gain is normal and nobody should ever feel lesser because of it, but that being said if people gain weight and feel uncomfortable because of that they are so entitled to feel this way, and it’s glaringly clear that Lidia is deeply unhappy with how she looks. Same for Cinzia. Also, again, I will never understand the lengths these girls go to via procedures and editing to achieve how they want to look, but will not use their healthy income to invest in a trainer or nutritionist to achieve a healthy body they feel good in, alongside improved lifestyle, gut health and mental health? they clearly have major problems and slap a big band aid of temporary and superficial fixes on top lol… nd like … one day it’ll go too far and they will ultimately end up hurt. whether that’s from a procedure gone wrong or a nasty comment

• Heart

coldbrew

Can she shut the fuck up about being “the reader” of the trip. She acts like she about to whip out the entire works of Shakespeare but then pulls out a fucking bridgerton book… babe be soooo real. I’m all for a trashy book on holiday don’t get me wrong! But she legit thinks it makes her a scholar lmao.
---
Also even cinzias clothes do not fit her, I’d say cinzia is deffo smaller anyways you can tell just by looking but she just had to move an inch in that blue swimsuit and her boobs were falling out of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Miss Italy herself, didn't know that the Italian restaurant she was eating in named 'Polpo' is called that because it means octopus in Italian YET rewind back to summer when she was saying she could only read the menus in Italian 🙄🙄🙄
She also didn't want a cocktail with vodka and limoncello because she didn't feel like they went together but limoncello is literally a vodka-based licquor #authenticitalian
The 'I'm a real italian' / 'I'm a real book-worm' / 'I'm a historian' acts are always such a flop she just gets everything wrong

• Haha

emem2498

I'm sorry I thought hang on a minute not our historical Queen getting it wrong and unfortunately because S+C don't know they couldn't correct her smugly, because she needs to be taken down a notch only because you know some history stuff doesn't make you a wiz or better she does this and the reading thing every time, it must be the one thing she can hold on to, to feel better so she holds onto it.
the way she smugly quizzes them every holiday irritates me like no other, you can tell s&c couldn't give a shit

CovergirlD

VIP Member
when she said "I've just done a whole degree and you're commenting about how I look?" what's the correlation girl 😭 she really thinks she's the only person to ever have gone to uni
I WAS SCREAMING. She was just waffling in that entire segment because she had to be so careful about her word choice. She couldn’t allow herself to address the elephant in the room (no pun intended but enjoy it) which is her editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Is their nonna alive? Cinzia and Lidia never ever speak about her, only when Lidia eats pasta specifically in Italy only 😭

• Haha

t0mb0y95

No I cant cope!!!!!!!!!!???? Her arm and jaw does NOT look like this?!?! How can she get away with actually LYING! Its disturbing because shes just a normal curvy gal but pretends she’s as tiny as sophia?!
IMG_5819.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Happyhour123

IMG_3222.jpeg
IMG_3221.jpeg

I know she filters her tagged photos and videos but surprised she still had this up on her tagged stuff 😖

• Haha
  • Sick

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
she's actually so cringe to watch like ofc she can celebrate finishing uni and doing well in her dissertation but the clip of her crying her eyes out when she got her results contrasting with the clip of when she first opened her a level results is so overdramatic AND the all this and brains too top girl i hate to break it to you but 1000s of girls go to uni and do well in their dissertations it's not just you...like she can be happy but we really don't care keep these moments for you lol.....I think bc most youtubers/influeners don't go to uni she genuinely thinks she's the only person ever to go to uni and is better than everyone else when while it is a big achievement it's not out of the ordinary to get a degree