Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coldbrew

Is it only me or is it a bit vulgar? Ive seen girls wear like a lace bodysuit with jeans to tone it down a bit but a full on lace dress just seems a bit much. Sometimes less is more and u can achieve a sexy look with less skin on show. Also very sad how bad the editing has got, if u genuinely are unhappy you can exercise eat healthy etc for small changes even if it takes.a bit of time
I honestly think her and Cinzia are super vulgar in their dress sense, there's always some part of them that is hanging out of their clothes. Sophia does have slightly boring style sometimes, but a lot of her outfits are well put together and she looks far more polished than them. You can also have skin on show in an elegant way, sort of sexy and subtle way but they always seem to miss the mark

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Peachy_R

I don’t care or pay attention to her friends but I have saw pictures of them here and there (photoshopped of course)

THIS IS OLIVIA!!????? I’m actually gobsmacked 😭 I remember seeing her in pictures (before Lidia blocked me 😢) and thinking she was insanely beautiful, vs model vibes but god help me. Imagine having a group of friends known for being proper catfishes😭😭😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

hgfdsahjkl

was looking at her tagged and oh my god this is fucking awfullllllll !!! sorry but this is so unflattering on her looks tiny on her
for me is not about her size at all, i mean she can wear whatever she wants, even just a bra and no one should say anything about it, cause no matter how big or small people are they should wear clothes they want. it's all about the editing, it is honestly shocking to me how different she looks on her ig and here. she's deffo very uncomfortable with her weight gain and she wants to convince herself and others that she still looks the same

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
not the pocket lining sticking out, miss girl fix up 😭
If this was real Miss girl would need a refund on them jeans, why's one leg slim fit & the other baggy🙃😂

Didn't check your edited pics before posting did you lidipoo🫢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Fuck me she’s quick to report comments!!!!! Legit posted that comment and 3 seconds later REPORTED AND BLOCKED
You just outed yourself as being a massive c*nt

She isn’t the size of a bus at all she just makes herself look so much bigger in videos because of how tiny she edits herself on instagram. So, when people do see videos they’re shocked at the size she actually is. No one would bat an eyelid otherwise she’s got a normal curvy body

• Haha
Reactions: 18

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Does she not feel embarrassed editing herself a flat stomach in a bikini? I literally shook my head and exited instagram lmao

The people who've seen her in real life must have a right laugh looking at her insta

lucieeeloo

I don’t get how she’s obviously so aware that people are talking about it and yet she’s carrying on🤣 embarrassing

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Is it only me or is it a bit vulgar? Ive seen girls wear like a lace bodysuit with jeans to tone it down a bit but a full on lace dress just seems a bit much. Sometimes less is more and u can achieve a sexy look with less skin on show. Also very sad how bad the editing has got, if u genuinely are unhappy you can exercise eat healthy etc for small changes even if it takes.a bit of time
I found that when I was alot more insecure & didn't like how my body looked, I would dress more revealing especially on nights out so men had a reason to sexualise me & pay attention to me because covered up I'd be seen as ugly - I just wanted some attention to make me feel better even if it wasn't coming with good intentions.

I held so much value to social media & posting pics, I was so reliant on the comments of ppl saying I looked amazing, how pretty I was etc. without them I felt worthless so would post nearly everyday just for my fix.

So I imagine that's why she also feels the need to dress how she does, it's so distasteful & I wish someone told me.

Her outfit literally looks like something Karen smith would wear for Halloween💀😂

• Heart

Trixada

She’s oblivious to the fact that she wouldn’t get so many comments on her body if she didn’t make herself look like two separate people through editing. She needs to just accept how her body looks and it’ll stop the comments too.