Lidia Baylis-Zullo #8 Who is she actually kidding at this point??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

The editing is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! Like actually concerningly delusional? The math is not mathing and the facetune is not facetuning. Someone needs to sit this girl down and give her a stern talking to.

She’s slowly being called out for it but deletes the comments and edits even more the next time she posts. It seems she actually thinks the camera is lying.

Reactions: 16
Can we just address the fact that the jacket that she’s wearing in the running picture is actually maddies. How the duck does she fit into maddies clothes??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we just address the fact that the jacket that she’s wearing in the running picture is actually maddies. How the duck does she fit into maddies clothes??
stretched it out, she genuinely must believe she looks like her edited pics.
i used to be big and i would never have the gall to ask to borrow my slim friends clothes in fear of stretching it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread

The editing is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! Like actually concerningly delusional? The math is not mathing and the facetune is not facetuning. Someone needs to sit this girl down and give her a stern talking to.

She’s slowly being called out for it but deletes the comments and edits even more the next time she posts. It seems she actually thinks the camera is lying.
It's actually making me angry, it's so damaging, she's blatantly lying about how she looks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i had recently been thinking she’s lost some weight actually…..not me falling for her BLATANT, obvious, extreme editing 🤡🤡 i’m actually embarrassed of myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the thing is she just seems to be getting bigger as well
I don't want to shame someone for what they eat but she's constantly eating heavy carbs and things loaded with so much rubbish. the main thing we saw her eat in the palm springs vlog is mac and cheese balls and bread. even just cutting down by halves would help when doing pilates etc. she literally can't carry on editing herself into someone else, it might be genes but it's not impossible to do something about it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't want to shame someone for what they eat but she's constantly eating heavy carbs and things loaded with so much rubbish. the main thing we saw her eat in the palm springs vlog is mac and cheese balls and bread. even just cutting down by halves would help when doing pilates etc. she literally can't carry on editing herself into someone else, it might be genes but it's not impossible to do something about it
I think with Lidia she tries to eat “healthy” things like açai bowls, protein shakes, salads etc forgetting that these things do carry a LOT of calories. She’s one of those people who thinks just because it’s “healthy” it’s good for her. Which couldn’t be further from the truth. She eats a large volume of “healthy” things in her vlogs each day. Some days I’d say she’s probably eating close to 3000 calories if not more. And for someone who only does Pilates as exercise each week - that’s a heck of a lot

Reactions: 17
calorie talk pls don't read if you have an ed or are triggered by numbers

i do feel for her in a way as she's obviously used to overeating, and it's definitely more difficult to lose weight when you're shorter. i believe she's the same height i am (5ft1/5ft2) and for girls our height with a sedentary lifestyle, maintenance is literally 1250/1300 calories. it would be one hell of a lifestyle change for her, when like you say she's used to eating really indulgent rich foods, calorie rich coffees etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Or she’ll order a matcha or coffee but covered in sugary syrup or flavours. Pasta for every meal she cooks.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think her weight should be any of our business …. BUT she should just try and embrace her curvy body and stop with the editing!! she could be a role model for curvy girls if she posted honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is nothing wrong with her weight or body but she has created the issue instead of embracing herself, She seems to have this mentality of "if they can do it, why can't I" which is all fine & well until she over edits every photo.

Olivia, Madi & Sophia all seem to have fast metabolisms so can be more relaxed with their diets & Lidia being Lidia has to copy everything they do.

I've also noticed non of her friends look like her, she always befriends girls who I imagine she idealises because they look like what she wants to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think with Lidia she tries to eat “healthy” things like açai bowls, protein shakes, salads etc forgetting that these things do carry a LOT of calories. She’s one of those people who thinks just because it’s “healthy” it’s good for her. Which couldn’t be further from the truth. She eats a large volume of “healthy” things in her vlogs each day. Some days I’d say she’s probably eating close to 3000 calories if not more. And for someone who only does Pilates as exercise each week - that’s a heck of a lot
it might be the combination of eating heavy carbs alongside larger portions of healthier foods, she probably thinks she has a balanced lifestyle but proportion is a big thing. she clearly wants to be smaller as she keeps editing herself like it so if she's not happy then something needs to change but like you said if she's used to it and her genes make it harder for her than those she's around it is gonna be hard. it'd be something she'd have to fully stick to

Reactions: 8
Lidia needs serious therapy. The editing & the way she lets Sophia & Cinzia treat her are indicative of some huge problems.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think her weight should be any of our business …. BUT she should just try and embrace her curvy body and stop with the editing!! she could be a role model for curvy girls if she posted honestly
100%! I said this in the previous thread but i think she would do really well at being a mid/plus size influencer (if she wasn’t so insufferable and obsessed with faceapp)

Reactions: 4