Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's honestly just too far. Like lying about yourself is just so sad. Everytime I will repeat I am shocked. I can't imagine to be called out and ignore and do the same again but to know you are editing, can you get mad? I wonder what will be the thing that'll make her stop as one day surely it's got to, something has to give.

All the time she spends editing or paranoid about keeping this image up must be draining. Can't post in real time and having to make sure it can be good enough to post, but she still leaves errors which are beyond me how she doesn't spot them lol, is not a way to live. It's just baffling when she does YouTube too.

The only thing she can do like said before is own it or slowly transition herself off of using these apps but I honesty think the fact she's gone this far, the praise she gets and seeing others usage like Cinzia won't deter her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
lidia pulling her dressing gown apart during breakfast in her latest vlog for a view of her saggy tits🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this point her photoshop is so incredibly sad, the fact she decides to photoshop herself instead of committing to feeling better about herself displays a deeper issue. Its actually sad to see. My friend went through something similar, and was just so deep in hating her body she would photoshop everything, and it took a sit down conversation for her to actually see there was something wrong. Lidia needs a helping hand and caring people around her, not people who encourage her.

Reactions: 3
At this point her photoshop is so incredibly sad, the fact she decides to photoshop herself instead of committing to feeling better about herself displays a deeper issue. Its actually sad to see. My friend went through something similar, and was just so deep in hating her body she would photoshop everything, and it took a sit down conversation for her to actually see there was something wrong. Lidia needs a helping hand and caring people around her, not people who encourage her.
all her friends and sister do the same, so I doubt anyone would tell her that she has a problem

Reactions: 10
lol at the one warped pillar
i know Sophia's style can be a little tory-esque... but i have to hand it to her, I liked most of her paris outfits and she atleast looked classy compared to the zullos who were dragging their ass and tits along the Champs-Èlysées.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummm in her new vlog why at 4:20 did she intentionally pull her dressing gown apart to show her tits, is she okay...babes you are in a dressing gown about to eat a bagel who are you trying to seduce😂😂

Also not her bragging about doing too many upper body exercises giving her neck pain so she can't move it too much, last time I checked that's what happens when you actually work out🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ummm in her new vlog why at 4:20 did she intentionally pull her dressing gown apart to show her tits, is she okay...babes you are in a dressing gown about to eat a bagel who are you trying to seduce😂😂

Also not her bragging about doing too many upper body exercises giving her neck pain so she can't move it too much, last time I checked that's what happens when you actually work out🤦🏽‍♀️
hahahhah it’s so obvious too I’m crying 😭 she literally pulls it apart🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Now her vlog is on my to fo list tonight as I need to catch up and hope that part isn't as bad as you all say 🤣 I'll be back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.