Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE has someone else noticed this. Has she photoshopped an erect nipple into this photo? Surely they don’t sit that high up. I’m howling 😭😭
45B181FD-C02F-4680-B3B6-20A6D4103869.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think its just the type of top that it is because its a chainmail top the way the cowl neck sits makes it pointy x

Reactions: 13
Omfg it’s deffo just the top but I loved thinking it was a photoshopped nip just for a second 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfg it’s deffo just the top but I loved thinking it was a photoshopped nip just for a second 😂😂😂
The worst part is none of us would be surprised if she actually did photoshop her tiddies to look like that🙃

Reactions: 14
Why does Lidia waste money living in Manchester when she’s home every weekend and barely has lectures

Reactions: 7
I actually like the bag she's trying to sell. I wonder if she will buy another bag for finishing second year, and if her buys are impulsive and due to keeping up, or are really thought out, considered and because she wants them.

Reactions: 1
selling the bag but she’s carrying it to uni still?? ummm okay
I literally came here to post the same thing!! If I was selling something I wouldn’t continue to still use it…🫠

Reactions: 11
Ok but the stealing the toilet roll thing is kinda scummy
Omg what, don't tell me she does this. Sophie Milner admitted this to her stories recently and I cannot deal with hearing this again, the most trampy behaviour.. money is obviously tight if she's selling her dream bag and scrounging toilet paper :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.