Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was about to finally watch her Coachella vlog but stopped. Something about her mouth area makes me sick.

Also, she has only a few comments per video, yet she doesn't respond to anyone's questions. A bit rude tbh. It would take 5 minutes to answer them all.
i literally always think this she gets like max 50 comments and she can’t be arsed to respond

Reactions: 9
i literally always think this she gets like max 50 comments and she can’t be arsed to respond
She just wants to acts important and she wants to be hard to reach. As though she's one of those Youtubers who have a lot of subs, and thousands of comments, and they can't physically respond to all.
Because usually, people with the amount of comments she has, respond to everything. I follow a few other small channels like hers, and it's a blessing when you have a small community that you can interact with easier. She doesn't even realise the benefit of that. She could use that to really gain a loyal following. But instead, she wants to copy S&C.

People asking where she got her outfits from, because she hasn't posted it in the links, or even tagged the shops on her IG pics. So how will they know?

Reactions: 8
Lidia makes such a big deal about being the "smart one" of the three always quizzing the other two and she obviously doesn't know the difference between the Netherlands and Scandinavia... in her vlog she says the vikings are from the Netherlands, and Sophia says really? And she goes yeah, like Denmark and Sweden etc. Says it with her whole chest. I wish someone was there to knock her down a peg but sadly S&C have not two brain cells to rub together at this point so they're just like "oh right ok" when lidia is so wrong 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Insta really is just creating a ideal version of yourself or some alternate universe. It's just sad to see. I feel bad for her and then also the fact we have to question is a pic she uploads edited or not, is bad. It's telling her and S+C don't upload in real time, have videos up without a filter or do anything spontaneous because they are so consumed with looking perfect, they wouldn't dare.

She thinks she's better than S+C because she reads, goes uni and has being into history and art as a hobby. I bet she also thinks its quirky or uses it a pick me thing of I'm different. Like said it's just the fact that S+C don't correct her because they don't know. She thrives off bring a know it all but doesn't seem to want to help or educate just a haha I know, you don't attitude.

Reactions: 14
Lidias dramatic fake laughing before sharing the what they're laughing about with us is so cringey 🙈

I've had to turn the whole vlog off because there was literally zero LA content and just Lidia constantly playing that dumb Liam Payne video and dying over Cinzia gagging on a crisp 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lidias dramatic fake laughing before sharing the what they're laughing about with us is so cringey 🙈

I've had to turn the whole vlog off because there was literally zero LA content and just Lidia constantly playing that dumb Liam Payne video and dying over Cinzia gagging on a crisp 🙄
I thought their sense of humour came across as badd in this vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would love to know how she edits because I am beyond shocked at the difference 😭 It’s so sad because I follow a lot of body positive/midsize girls because I’m midsize and most of the time, I love what Lidia is wearing so if she did a midsize fashion instagram as well as posting “this is what a real body looks like” I’d go as far to say she may do better than S&C because she’d be painted as the sister who is “real” and “honest” which is what people like on social media - authenticity!!

Reactions: 17
The way she is fan girling and hyping up Kim is too much. The obsession is so real anything her or Kylie do I really think her as well as their other fans would blindly copy and clap clap. Is everything they do really iconic?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.