Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but is Lidia shadow banned on Instagram? Unsure if shadow banned is the correct term but a couple of my friends and I don't follow her, and when we look up her name she doesn't appear until we've nearly typed the whole thing out. Her fan accounts appear when I get 'lidiabay' in but not her own account
Yea and it’s so annoying!! I’ve to click on that stupid fan account to get her @ lol
Yeah, I have to either go to Sophia or Cinzia's profiles, and click on their friends list to find Lidia LOL. Which is long, since I don't follow her myself, so sometimes I can't be bothered.

She's been shadow banned for a while, and I'd love to know why?? It's hilarious it has happened to her, someone who is such a clout chaser. Being shadow banned means less interactions for her. I wonder if her profile will be like that permanently or just for a period of time?

Just googled reasons why and found this:

This typically occurs when a user has violated Instagram's community guidelines — or the content is otherwise deemed inappropriate. If you're shadowbanned, your content won't appear on anyone's feed, Explore, or hashtag pages unless they already follow you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched her new vid and I actual think Olivia is funny hahaha she seems to have really come out her shell and let’s be real here she is absolutely stunning.

Reactions: 5
Her '2000' assignment... Lol. A history assignment on the year 2000? Well now I feel old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her '2000' assignment... Lol. A history assignment on the year 2000? Well now I feel old 😂
I feel old too! I don't get it, what eventful things happened in 2000? Is she going to write about when Craig won Big Brother? Or the Millennium Dome? Or when Jennifer and Brad Pitt were dating? What? Because all those events made history.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel old too! I don't get it, what eventful things happened in 2000? Is she going to write about when Craig won Big Brother? Or the Millennium Dome? Or when Jennifer and Brad Pitt were dating? What? Because all those events made history.
I studied history at uni and a lot of the modules i did were post 2000! lots to do with U.S. foreign policy, China's rise, Russia's re-emergence etc. Also Iraq / Afghanistan conflicts / counter-terrorism - some really interesting stuff. I think people assume history is all ancient Rome but it is actually much more contemporary :)

Reactions: 10
I studied history at uni and a lot of the modules i did were post 2000! lots to do with U.S. foreign policy, China's rise, Russia's re-emergence etc. Also Iraq / Afghanistan conflicts / counter-terrorism - some really interesting stuff. I think people assume history is all ancient Rome but it is actually much more contemporary :)
I know that. History can even be events that happened just a year ago. It was a joke 🙂

When will she give up doing these faces!!!
i'm sure she's doing it to troll us at this point :ROFLMAO: it's the least attractive thing ever, it's not even a normal pout either she's fully stretching her lips out to make them as big as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it weird that Lidia shares pictures, videos of Olivia but will never tag her?
It’s not like Olivia is trying to be “private” she actively acts like an influencer herself.

Reactions: 7
I find it weird that Lidia shares pictures, videos of Olivia but will never tag her?
It’s not like Olivia is trying to be “private” she actively acts like an influencer herself.
We all know the real reason she doesn’t tag her. Doesn’t want the attention on someone else

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.