Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The trousers are a little bit long but we make do”
A LITTLE?! They’re dragging on the floor 😅 Someone pls tell her it looking bleeping ridiculous View attachment 859216
SHe's lazy as duck man, you can get wonder web for literally £2, you just iron it on. Obviously everything is rushed as usual with her and half arsed

Reactions: 6
omg guys I just went up town (Nottingham) and I could of sworn I saw Lidia and her bf outside of her dads hairdressers but then wouldn't they still be in Manchester from last night?
I swore it was them cause of how tiny she is and she was wearing a baseball hat and long coat (sounds like our lids) and if it was them, he's not much taller than her! that pic from Paris really wasn't edited his legs are that short lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
when she's at the museum like "omg queen anne stood in the same spot as me." that was so damn funny... like, look at the influence TV shows have on how people value history. soon enough we'll all be going to IbiTHa on field trips.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is it really chavvy and tacky when people wear their watch over their clothes 🤢
37503C87-DB53-47EC-97FD-9C9797376EA1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Now why did Lidia get her hair done backstage at the show? She’s such a freeloader it’s unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.