Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😗✌ - Whyyyy does it always make an appearance, I honestly can't 🤣
JUST MY FAVOURITE WINTER DRINK NOW THAT ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! ONE LARGE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH THREE PUMPS OF CARAMEL, ONE PUMP OF VANILLA, TWO PUMPS OF TOFFY NUT AND JUST A SPRINKLE OF WHIPPED CREAM!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
JUST MY FAVOURITE WINTER DRINK NOW THAT ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! ONE LARGE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH THREE PUMPS OF CARAMEL, ONE PUMP OF VANILLA, TWO PUMPS OF TOFFY NUT AND JUST A SPRINKLE OF WHIPPED CREAM!!!!!
She's going to love when people DM her about what she's drinking, and eating and think she's starting some trend lol, real influencer 🤣 wonder if she'll be baking and acting like she's Mary Berry.

Reactions: 5
Classic lids not tagging any of her pretty friends so they don't get any more exposure than her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't she just do her work in silence. If anything she could just be like essay time but no she has to write out the question or say what she's doing. It's for help, as I doubt she's helping others, when she leaves things last minute because of her trips and travels. I just can't get over her doing this!! And then she hypes up the most basic things that she does especially food and drink wise, girl your drinking tea, wowwwww.

Reactions: 8
Hey guys! I’m so last minute!! Essay due tomorrow on the economic crisis in China (50 marks) and how women were treated (25 marks ) my toffee nut hot chocolate getting me through😚 😳😳🤍🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Countdown to Lidia getting red nails and say ‘got these coz of Sophia 🥺’ like Sophia’s nails are
Revolutionary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey guys! I’m so last minute!! Essay due tomorrow on the economic crisis in China (50 marks) and how women were treated (25 marks ) my toffee nut hot chocolate getting me through😚 😳😳🤍🤍
What a beg.. is she expecting to piggy back off of her followers’ backs to pass her degree on top of essentially paying her wages (by giving her views for sponsorships) ?? so that she can sail away into the sunset multiple times a month aka do duck all for her job AND her degree? The cheek of it. Lazy doesn’t even cut it, she doesn’t deserve this easy life and money

Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but is Lidia shadow banned on Instagram? Unsure if shadow banned is the correct term but a couple of my friends and I don't follow her, and when we look up her name she doesn't appear until we've nearly typed the whole thing out. Her fan accounts appear when I get 'lidiabay' in but not her own account

Reactions: 9
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but is Lidia shadow banned on Instagram? Unsure if shadow banned is the correct term but a couple of my friends and I don't follow her, and when we look up her name she doesn't appear until we've nearly typed the whole thing out. Her fan accounts appear when I get 'lidiabay' in but not her own account
Yea and it’s so annoying!! I’ve to click on that stupid fan account to get her @ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.