Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Olivia is STUNNING idc lol every pic of her I’m like omg. How has Lidia got the most following out of all of her friends when they have much better effortless style and are more interesting… oh yeah cos Cinzia is her sis lol

Reactions: 30
Sorry but while we are on the topic of Olivia does anyone know where her lace outfit she posted the other night is from? I absolutely love it

Reactions: 3
Sorry but while we are on the topic of Olivia does anyone know where her lace outfit she posted the other night is from? I absolutely love it
Hey if you search Black Sheer Lace Strappy Corset Top a similar top comes up but I think the trousers may be sold out or something as I can't find, hope it helps or maybe I'm guessing house of cb or something since they shop there quite a lot 😊

I’m sorry but Olivia is STUNNING idc lol every pic of her I’m like omg. How has Lidia got the most following out of all of her friends when they have much better effortless style and are more interesting… oh yeah cos Cinzia is her sis lol
She looks amazing in her recent Instas!! Said it before but I think she should start a channel

Reactions: 13
She looks amazing in her recent Instas!! Said it before but I think she should start a channel
To be fair if I was Olivia and saw what was written on here about Lidia, I'd be petrified of starting a channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lidia is such a cringy little witch oh my god- she got her makeup done by a celebrity makeup artist just to bleeping go to alcotraz in a DRESS and sing to music she didn’t know the words to at a bar and beg to go on stage? Not to mention “off to Paris with my boyfriend 🥺🥺🥺” she’s in uni girl get a bleeping grip and do your work instead of pretending to on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would make sense if she got her makeup done for her birthday or a special occasion but not to look like someone out of orange is the new black. Her lip filler has also migrated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She confirmed she is going to Paris with her boyfriend... here comes the sneaky bae posts and cringe vlogs where he's whispering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.