Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if I’m dreaming it but I’m sure she said in her moving vlog that last year at uni/the flat she lived in was toxic. Was that a dig at Alisha? I liked her cause she didn’t seem like a clout chaser

Reactions: 27
Really can’t take her seriously in that new video. The way she acted at the beginning when she began the vid loool I thought she was taking the piss💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
call me miss best at bday presents lollll. Because buying your sister a pair of Chanel earrings a week after her birthday is sooo thoughtful, couldn’t of put less thought into it ya tried
THIS!!
but she wants a surprise and a big fuss on hers
She’s just so Mardy & spoilt

Reactions: 14
call me miss best at bday presents lollll. Because buying your sister a pair of Chanel earrings a week after her birthday is sooo thoughtful, couldn’t of put less thought into it ya tried
It’s mad she could only afford these because of Cinzia… like without them giving her a career she would just be a broke uni student deffo not able to stay at 7pines lol.

Reactions: 22
It’s mad she could only afford these because of Cinzia… like without them giving her a career she would just be a broke uni student deffo not able to stay at 7pines lol.
literally. I’m convinced that Sophia and cinzia paid for 7 pines because there’s no way Lidia is making that much surely

Reactions: 5
Anyone got more tea on Olivia?
I find it really sad she that doesn’t post anything unless it’s ‘edited and insta worthy’. The other night when it was her friends party she only put a pic of some fireworks on yet other people tagged her in their stories and she didn’t share it to hers. She’s clearly very insecure. Anyone know her background on who she’s dated ect?

Random and don’t know if it’s been spoken about but does anyone know how Olivia funds her lifestyle? She mentioned in one of Lidia’s vlogs that she doesn’t even have a job. I can totally see her having an only fans (you do you gurrl) or living off of the bank or mum & dad..

Either way I can totally see her getting a footballer boyfriend and dropping Lidia as soon as she does. She seems like the type to leave her friend in a club to go off with a guy🤣 and I bet she gets a lot of attention because she’s stunning but sadly she doesn’t seem as invested in this friendship as our poor Lids is!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly I still can’t believe Olivia is white!!!!!!!
her surname gives it away lmao

I actually see this differently , I know it’s her channel but saying ‘my flat’ she’s got it WITH maddie it’s ‘our’ not ‘my’. How anyone can deal with her attention seeking IDEK also when she showed maddie’s room which I liked more !!
she skimmed past so fast! Hence why she doesn’t tag Olivia she wants everything to be about her! Pick me girl
She talks over everyone she has in a video with her, acts all poutyyy and I’m so good and popular when in fact I’m always interested in her friends. Maybe this is how life is for her and that’s why she is a pick me I don’t know. Then she puts cinz down and (could be mirroring what she goes through on others)
maybe shes insecure when shes with her friends so to give it away she pulls out her camera showing them how its done and that shes popular on socials ahhaha

I actually see this differently , I know it’s her channel but saying ‘my flat’ she’s got it WITH maddie it’s ‘our’ not ‘my’. How anyone can deal with her attention seeking IDEK also when she showed maddie’s room which I liked more !!
she skimmed past so fast! Hence why she doesn’t tag Olivia she wants everything to be about her! Pick me girl
She talks over everyone she has in a video with her, acts all poutyyy and I’m so good and popular when in fact I’m always interested in her friends. Maybe this is how life is for her and that’s why she is a pick me I don’t know. Then she puts cinz down and (could be mirroring what she goes through on others)
maybe shes insecure when shes with her friends so to give it away she pulls out her camera showing them how its done and that shes popular on socials ahhaha

Reactions: 1
i saw alisha by herself in manchester arndale toilets no lidia in sight and seen her around uom a few times seems like alisha is the one who distanced herself from lidia and i dont blame her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dunno if I’m dreaming it but I’m sure she said in her moving vlog that last year at uni/the flat she lived in was toxic. Was that a dig at Alisha? I liked her cause she didn’t seem like a clout chaser
I don’t think it was a dig but maybe 🤷‍♀️ I think she hated the area she lived in. I def don’t think her and Alisha will remain close if they haven’t drifted apart already. They are v different. I think being in lockdown for most of their first year is why they was close.. if it was normal they would be going out to different bars/clubs and hanging around diff friendships groups for sure

Reactions: 2
Anyone got more tea on Olivia?
I find it really sad she that doesn’t post anything unless it’s ‘edited and insta worthy’. The other night when it was her friends party she only put a pic of some fireworks on yet other people tagged her in their stories and she didn’t share it to hers. She’s clearly very insecure. Anyone know her background on who she’s dated ect?
I agree she doesn’t come across very relatable, everything is so staged. Her only serious boyf was a guy called Lucas they were together for like 5 years his insta is @lucaschadwick_

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it was a dig but maybe 🤷‍♀️ I think she hated the area she lived in. I def don’t think her and Alisha will remain close if they haven’t drifted apart already. They are v different. I think being in lockdown for most of their first year is why they was close.. if it was normal they would be going out to different bars/clubs and hanging around diff friendships groups for sure
I don’t even think they were that close, i think Lidia was the one invested, not that she cared about the friendship that much either she just needed someone to take her photos. Alisha always seemed to be sleeping in or leaving for the library without Lidia, the poor girl couldn’t get any peace. It was either Lidia clinging on asking Alisha to help organise her room or do her shoots and help her food shop whereas Alisha was happy to be more independent. I like that Alisha didn’t always agree with Lidia but I think there were plenty of times where she agreed to hang out with Lidia although she didn’t really want to. Don’t blame Lidia for some of it though because it was lockdown and only the two of them in that flat but she did seem a bit of a user and everything was always about her..

Reactions: 15
I don’t even think they were that close, i think Lidia was the one invested, not that she cared about the friendship that much either she just needed someone to take her photos. Alisha always seemed to be sleeping in or leaving for the library without Lidia, the poor girl couldn’t get any peace. It was either Lidia clinging on asking Alisha to help organise her room or do her shoots and help her food shop whereas Alisha was happy to be more independent. I like that Alisha didn’t always agree with Lidia but I think there were plenty of times where she agreed to hang out with Lidia although she didn’t really want to. Don’t blame Lidia for some of it though because it was lockdown and only the two of them in that flat but she did seem a bit of a user and everything was always about her..
this sums up their relationship i think. they hung out together bc they were forced together in some ways. interesting to see that lidia hasn't actually made any real friends from just uni it seems like

Reactions: 11
With her boyfriend most likely! I doubt S+C would go again so quickly

This picture gives me the ick how the croissant is almost touching the panel and wall :sick:
Pretty sure that pic is stolen from Pinterest and if not then she's just copied her sister AGAIN

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.