Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s only on her green juice tit cause cinzia acts like she invented matcha. She needed like her own version of it without being a copycat of cinz AGAIN. So she thought what’s green and can be put in a Starbucks cup?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who is going to take one for the team and listen to her PLT podcast? I don’t think I have the strength 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is going to take one for the team and listen to her PLT podcast? I don’t think I have the strength 🤣
I had a listen to it and nothing interesting was talked about really apart from them mentioning catcalling, I found it so weird that the host kept referring to it as ‘due to recent events’ like actually talk about it seriously and get a discussion going. Other than that she only talked about uni, just the same stuff we see in her vlogs and Instagram. Funny part was the host shagging Lidia for her “cooking skills” 😂 and saying she needs to try Lidias pasta and baked oats

Reactions: 13
I had a listen to it and nothing interesting was talked about really apart from them mentioning catcalling, I found it so weird that the host kept referring to it as ‘due to recent events’ like actually talk about it seriously and get a discussion going. Other than that she only talked about uni, just the same stuff we see in her vlogs and Instagram. Funny part was the host shagging Lidia for her “cooking skills” 😂 and saying she needs to try Lidias pasta and baked oats
Legend 💖

lidia’s finsta, both sophia and cinzia follow

can only imagine the absolute shite she posts on there 🤣 don’t quite think she understands the concept lol
She’ll be posting all her selfies in cinzias flat to get it out her system 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This new vlog girls was so BORING do not watch, same old tit, hows she saying 'dont worry im not sick' just bc she's making eggs instead of baked oats, girl no one caressssss.

She thinks she's the only youtuber to do youtube and uni like sis pls come to the london school of fashion, we have full time models, supermodels, that walk the runway shows whilst doing uni. its not our fault she picked a boring dead end history degree

Reactions: 17
This girl and ‘treating’ herself 😭 contemplating a Jacquemus bag for doing well in semester one lord help

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This new vlog girls was so BORING do not watch, same old tit, hows she saying 'dont worry im not sick' just bc she's making eggs instead of baked oats, girl no one caressssss.

She thinks she's the only youtuber to do youtube and uni like sis pls come to the london school of fashion, we have full time models, supermodels, that walk the runway shows whilst doing uni. its not our fault she picked a boring dead end history degree
Omg random sorry but I’m starting LCF in sept! Are you there now haha?

Knowing a lot about McDonald’s breakfast in her newest vid for someone who says they haven’t had McDonald’s before.🤔 Correct me if I’m wrong lol but I swear she’s said this in one of her old lockdown at home vlogs

Reactions: 4
“i don’t want people thinking im ill cause im not eating baked oats” girl nobody thinking that 😭😭 we don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Knowing a lot about McDonald’s breakfast in her newest vid for someone who says they haven’t had McDonald’s before.🤔 Correct me if I’m wrong lol but I swear she’s said this in one of her old lockdown at home vlogs
Think she just had never had a Big Mac? She’s surely had McDonald’s

Also!! Never listened to the podcast or watched the vlog because I don’t want to fund the toffee nut hot chocolates but why isn’t she wearing a mask in the plt podcast?

Reactions: 2
I feel like I always forget that Lidia is super short and then I got hit w the clip in the latest vlog of her in the orange hoodie walking with Alisha and she looks like a toddler omg 🤣🤣

Also creative people we need a new thread name already time flies when you're being a witch xx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.