Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I always forget that Lidia is super short and then I got hit w the clip in the latest vlog of her in the orange hoodie walking with Alisha and she looks like a toddler omg 🤣🤣

Also creative people we need a new thread name already time flies when you're being a witch xx
Lidia Zullo #4 skinny in one pic, normal the next, poor luv thinks her baked oats recipe is a major flex

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4: oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t usually post here, but thread suggestion:

Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4: her photoshop will have you asking ‘who’s this?’ All she knows is baked oats & green juice… wow Cinzia’s sis needs to get a grip

Reactions: 2
Why do her legs look like that in her latest insta does she not know what moisturiser is ew

Reactions: 3
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 blocked nose, thick throat, is she ill? No it’s just baked oats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same thing as S&C this is so dumb - April 12 is 4 days away and it is FREEZING!!? Not to mention the only things that are open are pub gardens and restaurants... WHERE is she going on a Monday night in 10 degrees in a lime green cut out dress? Ridiculousssss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same thing as S&C this is so dumb - April 12 is 4 days away and it is FREEZING!!? Not to mention the only things that are open are pub gardens and restaurants... WHERE is she going on a Monday night in 10 degrees in a lime green cut out dress? Ridiculousssss
Wouldn’t surprise me if they all head up to London next week, S & C have been mentioning rooftop bars and obvs Lidia has to tag along

Reactions: 8
don’t think I’ve ever seen someone dress so unflattering for their body type😳😳

Reactions: 20
Why does she never show the bottom half of her ?

also this pout absolutely drives me insane

Reactions: 5
Lidia suddenly wants to start wearing silver jewellery because she saw Kylie wearing silver hoops... I swear Sophia or Cinzia just said in one of their new vlogs that they wanted to start wearing silver jewellery 🥱

Reactions: 17
omg am watching this haul and honestly, hats off to Lids for the pure egomania 😅 ok I DID cringe at her constantly getting Angie to rate her out of 10 😂😂😂 and getting distracted in the viewfinder by herself!! 😂😂😂 the self obsession is real but bless her I don’t hate it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.