Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is actually meant to look good I apologise, or maybe she’s trying to normalise not looking your best online? But i think this looks hideous the top looks like a nappy at the bottom half. That outfit is atrocious. If she wears that on April 12th I hope Boris puts her into her own personal lockdown.
AD82C79B-14DF-4D52-9BA9-A458EB6B007B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She keeps going on about bright coloured heels / bags with every outfit like chill Cinzia junior

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen her plt video? Can’t stand her so won’t be watching but am curious to know why she stole cinzias passport

Reactions: 1
she took it to get into a club but im sorry but she looks soooooooo diff to her images
This is what I was thinking ! They don’t look alike at all, I thought it might be something more exciting then that like to stop her going on holiday without her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.