Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool Lidia saying she worked so hard for her dior bag she just can’t help embarazzing herself l..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lidia talking about how she didn’t get Cinzia a bday present in her latest vlog. She definitely reads this

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her folding is bleeping shocking jesussss

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else see the comments on her insta & YouTube saying that her breath always stinks? They also commented again saying she acts mega entitled and rude at uni and it sounds like the poster definitely knows her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lidia talking about how she didn’t get Cinzia a bday present in her latest vlog. She definitely reads this
I hope she got Cinzia AND MARI the best Christmas gifts!
And not just stuff that suits her annoying IG aesthetic

Has anyone else see the comments on her insta & YouTube saying that her breath always stinks? They also commented again saying she acts mega entitled and rude at uni and it sounds like the poster definitely knows her 😂
Did you get any screenshots ahaha this sounds amazing ahahaha

Reactions: 2
ahhh seems like she’s deleted them :((( she comes across at suck up and entitled from her uni videos so I’m not surprised people at her uni think that about her from the way she acts in her YouTube videos if I had to live with her/be on a course with her I’d think the same

Reactions: 2
Moving to uni is no excuse, she was ordering AND shopping in stores??? She could’ve ordered, made or even wrote a card to say what she would get for Cinzia & will give it to her when she comes home if anything? Bore off Lidia 🥴🥴

Lidia and Cinzia are so filthy 🤢. Lidia’s uni room is disgusting, she literally has stuff all over the floor and just ignores it, Cinzia does the same. Then when she goes home, their whole house is so cluttered. It would honestly give me anxiety. When Lidia was filming in the kitchen you could see all the papers and stuff piled high in the kitchen countertop... where tf do they prep food? The counter was covered in stuff! Then the spice cupboard, everything was just thrown in 🥴. Then you could see into the hallway and it was so cluttered. They are obviously a very messy and untidy family. I just don’t know how people live like that.

Also Lidia buying Cinzia and HERSELF designer stuff but gets Mari a Friends game which is really for the whole family, gift card and a £25 camera... 😐

Also also, when Lidia was talking about getting photos printed and putting them into frames for Cinzia or getting a big canvas made, the whole time I was just thinking ‘Cinzia would never display them in her new flat.. like ever’ Cinzia (and Sophia) are just interested in ✨ aesthetics ✨ and everything being so sterile, not sentimental pictures etc lol does Lidia not know her sister?

Reactions: 31
I hope she got Cinzia AND MARI the best Christmas gifts!
And not just stuff that suits her annoying IG aesthetic
I’m thinking the same, that urban outfitters voucher better be for the same price as cinzias Gucci things.

Reactions: 8
Omg I knew her breath stunk I could just tell from all the coffe, milk and cheese she has 🤮 I commented this on here a few days ago 😂😂

Reactions: 12
She just doesn't get presents does she? Just bc cinzias older doesn't mean she gets less than your younger sister. I've said this before but she baffles me bc I'm the youngest and my siblings would always do the most for me before themselves. She seems to think that bc she idolises cinzia that it's OK to give her more.

Reactions: 8
She looks so much better (cleaner) in the latest vlog because she hasn’t got fake tan hands / neck

However, she always looks like she’s playing dress up? Her style does not suit her at all

Also wanted to spew when she said she’d been working so hard for her dior bag. She wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work if it hit her in the face!!!!

Reactions: 5
Also is it just me or did the chunky strap on the mini saddle look dumb as hell when she was trying it on in the shop?? I kinda like the strap on its on and I think it looks cute on bigger bags but the strap there was bigger than the bag!! Girl should've got an LV neverfull as her first designer bag, at least they're actually practical

Reactions: 4
Can we just talk about the fact you can’t even fit an iPhone in the saddle bag she bought 😂

Reactions: 13
She looks so much better (cleaner) in the latest vlog because she hasn’t got fake tan hands / neck

However, she always looks like she’s playing dress up? Her style does not suit her at all

Also wanted to spew when she said she’d been working so hard for her dior bag. She wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work if it hit her in the face!!!!
yeah i hate when influencers say this to justify their puchases because 1) they do NOT work hard compared to literally any other job like sure editing takes time but like going shopping and taking photos for a few hours a day is not "hard work" 2) like the rest of us haven't been working hard this year too for double the amount of time and probably a fraction of what they earn for sitting around doing nothing most of the day?? Unfortunately in the real world we don't earn decent amounts of money for doing the bare minimum and have bills/expenses to pay/other people to look after and can't afford to reward our hard work with dior bags lol like just buy your bag and go

Reactions: 10
Why does she constantly sound like she’s sucking up her saliva 🤢🤢🤢 she talks so sloppy

• Sick
Reactions: 11
D8BACE45-2096-4358-8A2E-68B36ED47ADC.jpeg

this is a bad picture, and not one of her friends can let her know before she posts. Is the hoodie meant to look like that ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.