Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 349605

this is a bad picture, and not one of her friends can let her know before she posts. Is the hoodie meant to look like that ?!
I think my sister has a similar set to that and the hoodie is meant to be full length but she’s obviously ticket it in to make it crop! Quite unflattering as she’s just standing really awkwardly

Olivia is 100% white, her brother is an Olympic gymnast and he's pale as hell so I assume that's her natural skin tone too lol

Sorry to double post but here is a photo her brother (the gymnast) posted with them as kids and you can clearly see they're all white lol, she just tans to high hell now
OH MY LORD i litereally thought Olivia had some asian in her too? That's insane that shes fully white. Gobsmacked

Reactions: 4
Didn't realise Olivia was related to Sam Oldham, I remember him from the Olympics.

Oh no we got Lidia doing the car park flamingo posing à la S+C now she's back...

Reactions: 2
Long time since I have been here but I just clicked on Lidia's new vlog and her lips look MAD. has she said she had them done?

Reactions: 3
Long time since I have been here but I just clicked on Lidia's new vlog and her lips look MAD. has she said she had them done?
Looks like she definitely did 🥴 fresh needle marks at 7:00ish when she’s got no makeup?

Reactions: 2
Looks like she definitely did 🥴 fresh needle marks at 7:00ish when she’s got no makeup?
As someone who's had their lips done, I can definitely confirm her lips are NOT real. She has lumps/bruises in the latest vlog so has obviously had them topped up recently but I think she's had them done a while.

Reactions: 12
Omg anyone notice she kept doing this really weird thing where she would stick her tongue out while she was talking... I count four times it really creeped me out

Is she ok wtf
Omg tit like this gets on my skin and never leaves me I literally cannot watch certain you tubers anymore because of things like this 🤣 not watched fleur de force for years because she always does a massive swallow and lip smack in the middle of sentences and she always had a cold 🤣🤣 it would send me under.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg tit like this gets on my skin and never leaves me I literally cannot watch certain you tubers anymore because of things like this 🤣 not watched fleur de force for years because she always does a massive swallow and lip smack in the middle of sentences and she always had a cold 🤣🤣 it would send me under.
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what car she drives? I’m getting Fiat 500 vibes
Yeah she drives one ahaha you can sense Fiat 500 girls from a mile away ahahaha obviously nothing wrong with the car but you know 😏 pretty sure her and liv have the exact same model and she made a big fuss about it in a Vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
for someone’s who’s dad owns a salon her hair always looks questionable... the ends of her extensions look fried and dead af

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.