Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she just carrying on her life like normal, as if she doesn’t live in one of the cities with the harshest government guidelines and the highest rates of covid????

Reactions: 13
Long boots are not made for 5ft gals! sorryyyyy but she looks like a stump with the leather trousers too that are scrunched at the bottom. The whole outfit hurts my eyes 😭

Reactions: 12
I thought it was really nice to hear Lidia being open and genuine in that new video. I see how annoyed she must be moving all that way to not even be able to have a lecture never mind make friends on her course or have freshers. Such a scam! I hope the lecturers can be arsed to do a live lecture one day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Although her newest video wasn’t too bad i had a bit of a laugh when she said “you never have any time to yourself when you’re in education” lidia hun this is the most free time you’ll ever have, imagine her shock if yt doesn’t work out and she has to get a regular 9/5 job. she probably has less than 20 hours worth of lectures/seminars a week.
Also ironic that she said this considering (to my knowledge) she’s never had a job apart from yt. most people her age at uni are working nights or weekends. she’s literally spent most of her time in manc at fancy restaurants or cafe nero. she has more free time than anyone

Reactions: 20
Isn’t Manchester in local lockdown?? Why has her pal liv went to visit??? Anastasia kings north is getting loads of tit for going up to manc

Reactions: 13
She’s deffo contacting all these brands so she can get sent clothes, no way they are contacting her

Reactions: 2
I feel like Lidia must be way more outgoing/friendly than cinzia? Even though it doesn’t seem it ... because Cinzia literally doesn’t have any friends and Lidia has actually kept quite a bunch from school. And I think it’s quite cool that her and liv actually managed to get that close just by meeting in a club? Usually friendships like that don’t last

Reactions: 17
I feel like Lidia must be way more outgoing/friendly than cinzia? Even though it doesn’t seem it ... because Cinzia literally doesn’t have any friends and Lidia has actually kept quite a bunch from school. And I think it’s quite cool that her and liv actually managed to get that close just by meeting in a club? Usually friendships like that don’t last
I def think she's way more outgoing than cinzia. It's part of what makes her so shameless when it comes to taking over their vlogs. She's confident enough to push her way in when there's both s and c there. I do think she's probably quite a nice friend.

Reactions: 11
Do the COVID rules not apply to insta queen Lidia Baylis Zullo ? X

Reactions: 17
Now I know what her crotch and stomach really look like in jeans I can’t unsee the edit on all of her other posts in jeans
(not body shaming at ALL) but pretty sure most people will have stomach rolls when they sit down especially in tight clothing (including me lol), so the fact she's edited it is so obvious like most people don't look super flattering when sitting in tight jeans or trousers

Reactions: 9
Now I know what her crotch and stomach really look like in jeans I can’t unsee the edit on all of her other posts in jeans
You can see her real body in the reflection... she is actually insanely stupid🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.