Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 273775
is she for real?! When all she ever drinks is cafe Nero?!
Omfg I was literally about to post this photo!!
What the duck is she doing lol

She actually TAGGED cafe Nero and in the same story went to Starbucks and asked them to sponsor her even though she’s literally said in vlogs and stories that Starbucks isn’t as good loooool

Literally seen her with a Starbucks once and she wants a sponsorship actually baffles me she thinks she could get one 😂😭 not quite molly mae hun are you x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone else cringing at how she's copying Sophia a lot with her outfits (the leggings, blazer and biker shorts, that tiny tight white tee, that ugly dad outfit) and now this caption, if I was Sophia I'd be pissed like you're not my little sis girl get off my back 😂

Reactions: 21
It’s so bleeping obvious that Sophia does not like Lidia !!!!!! in the vlog she describes her as “Cinzia’s sister” and it’s obvious that’s all she is, she defo doesn’t see her as a “bestie”. In all the vlogs Sophia is so OVER her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg imagine outing your mate like this on her birthday I’d go mad! The fact she scribbled out her nip as well
78D9E24E-5F13-4C82-81D0-00E54BAEBB7C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg imagine outing your mate like this on her birthday I’d go mad! The fact she scribbled out her nip as well View attachment 275455
God Lidia only chose this pic because she thinks she “looks good” and doesn’t think that maybe her friend who’s not an influencer wants a pic of her in a bra online??!?

Reactions: 8
Lidia is that girl at school who spends hours making her notes look fancy and organised and highlighting everything but still fails at the end of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
To be fair to her she did get an A in history a level but uni level history is sooo different, def a learning curve for everyone and esp this year with everything online, def way harder to get into the swing and ask for help when you've never actually met your tutors

Reactions: 2
I cannot express how dissatisfying those ‘tap to organise’ ‘tap to tidy’ posts are. Like literally not even the tiniest bit satisfying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot express how dissatisfying those ‘tap to organise’ ‘tap to tidy’ posts are. Like literally not even the tiniest bit satisfying
Lol remember the tap to make bed and she didn’t even make it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ could see duvet poking out the bottom of covers and I know it’s called a “throw” but she really really just slung it over the bed and thought “done”

Reactions: 4
So I just watched her miss pap haul, and surely I can’t be the only one who thinks she lies about her clothing size? Maybe not the tops but surely the bottoms?!? I’ve always thought i’m a similar shape/size to Lidia but when she says she’s a size 8/10 and bought non-stretchy jeans in a size 10 i’m like what?!?! I’m a 12 and thought she would be too?! I’m not body shaming at all, because her body is lush but it makes me think i’m 1000x bigger than I actually am 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 9
So I just watched her miss pap haul, and surely I can’t be the only one who thinks she lies about her clothing size? Maybe not the tops but surely the bottoms?!? I’ve always thought i’m a similar shape/size to Lidia but when she says she’s a size 8/10 and bought non-stretchy jeans in a size 10 i’m like what?!?! I’m a 12 and thought she would be too?! I’m not body shaming at all, because her body is lush but it makes me think i’m 1000x bigger than I actually am 😂🤣😂
yeah I wear a size 12 in jeans and I'm slimmer than her, I just have quite wide hips but the waistband is always a bit loose but a 10 wouldn't fit comfortably for me so I really don't know how she's fitting into a 10 in jeans like joggers/leggings maybe but jeans idk

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.