Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Way Has she made a uni update video talking about how she’s coping with the uni work and then proceeds to say she’s only had 2 days of uni🤣🤣🤣 I cant with this girl
And I’m sure lectures haven’t even started yet for her

And I’m sure lectures haven’t even started yet for her
That’s what I thought but weren’t sure haha, also that whole vid just clarified that she reads this thread with the begging for us to stop assuming she has no friends lmao does she realise we’re just chatting tit it’s not that deep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Woah she really went off on a tangent with the whole assuming she's not with her flatmates thing and actually came across passive aggressive to me lmao, chill hun keep your size 8 top on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lidia stop reading this thread and go spend some time with your flat mates because Im assuming very hard that you don’t do that enough, shoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lidia is another victim of having SHITE fashion sense! Leave it to the professionals luv

Reactions: 2
Just watched rhe new vid n had to turn it off when i became concious of her doing this lip smacking sound whenever she starts a new paragraph of drivvle n its making me criNGE

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Nothing makes me laugh more than how much Sophia and Cinzia expose what Lidia really looks like in their vlogs 😂😂😂😂 and she she continues to edit the tit out of herself.... we know what you really look like hunny

Reactions: 6
I still can’t belive she didn’t get cinzia anything
I’m sure the day before her birthday she even said in a vlog she was going to town to get cinzia a present but then made up some lame excuse when she saw her. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the day before her birthday she even said in a vlog she was going to town to get cinzia a present but then made up some lame excuse when she saw her. Unbelievable.
I thought this, she was saying the whole week “I need to go town and get cinzias present” but kept saying “it’s 3pm and I’ve just gotten up” next thing you know she’s clogging cinzia opening her present and saying “you can open mine when I get it you” 😂😭😭 moronic I swear

Reactions: 3
I'm not gonna lie, I thought the start of the life update vid was quite sweet when she was getting teary eyed about everyone checking up on her in her DMs, felt way more genuine than the wannabe insta baddie personality we see a lot from her. She clearly doesn't have as outgoing a personality as Cinzia (who does??) and I feel like she feels the need to keep up so she acts up lol, peak little sis behaviour
Still cannot believe she didn't get a present tho, the mind boggles 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not gonna lie, I thought the start of the life update vid was quite sweet when she was getting teary eyed about everyone checking up on her in her DMs, felt way more genuine than the wannabe insta baddie personality we see a lot from her. She clearly doesn't have as outgoing a personality as Cinzia (who does??) and I feel like she feels the need to keep up so she acts up lol, peak little sis behaviour
Still cannot believe she didn't get a present tho, the mind boggles 😭
Lidia is actually wayyyyyy more outgoing than Cinzia! I’ve said previously that Lidias confidence astounds me 😭
Cinzia mentions a lot that she has a lot of anxieties, she’s just loud around people she is comfortable with.

I do like how honest Lidia has been in regards to uni and settling in.

Reactions: 11
Lidia is actually wayyyyyy more outgoing than Cinzia! I’ve said previously that Lidias confidence astounds me 😭
Cinzia mentions a lot that she has a lot of anxieties, she’s just loud around people she is comfortable with.

I do like how honest Lidia has been in regards to uni and settling in.
I guess maybe outgoing isn't the right word? Like Cinzia is funnier/the oldest/has the bigger channel/etc etc so our girl feels like she needs to carve out her spot? Def agree on the uni stuff though, I think its good uni age influencers are being more real with the down bits of moving away bc hardly anyone has a completely flawless transition with no problems whatsoever

Reactions: 3
I guess maybe outgoing isn't the right word? Like Cinzia is funnier/the oldest/has the bigger channel/etc etc so our girl feels like she needs to carve out her spot? Def agree on the uni stuff though, I think its good uni age influencers are being more real with the down bits of moving away bc hardly anyone has a completely flawless transition with no problems whatsoever
I feel like that’s definitely a better way to put it, as a younger sister she may feel as though she has to live up to the same expectations as her older sis, not necessarily copy her, although lil sis’ do that too not just Lidia.
So I think she’d actually struggle emotionally if she kept up this act to be more like Sophia and cinzia when in reality I had so much respect for crying Lidia when she was overwhelmed from all the support she was getting, it’s THAT which is relatable content and something we can connect with her on.
I’m not saying she need to cry in her videos but just be honest with her viewers that’s all we want, no photoshop, no attitude, no fake opinions on/overselling clothes just because of a pay cheque

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.