Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Lidia dad is so cute and she was so rude to him in her recent vlog? Ewww🤢
omg yes!! It pissed me off how she asked him to help her and hold her phone to video her pouring her stupid mug of coffee into her cake mix and then pulled a face when he walked away. She’s just so self entitled.

Reactions: 15
Lidia’s recent pics are at cinzias apartment (outside surrounding areas!) and it annoys that they’re not being called out for it, Cinzia is in a bubble with Soph so she can’t be seeing anyone else!

Reactions: 5
Literally came to say the exact same thing. All the pictures are in identical locations its a joke

Reactions: 3
Lidia’s recent pics are at cinzias apartment (outside surrounding areas!) and it annoys that they’re not being called out for it, Cinzia is in a bubble with Soph so she can’t be seeing anyone else!
They're probably gonna spin it and say that they're not breaking the rules because they're meeting outdoors (albeit in a car park so not outdoors at all) with one other person which is allowed in tier 4 or she'll say it's for work so it's allowed... 😒

Reactions: 2
I am sick of influencers making a mockery of this pandemic. Pulling stupid faces when thousands of people are in hospital suffering from covid, never mind those working in those essential services.
As of today 26,626 patients were in hospital with coronavirus in England, an increase of 30 per cent within a week, and all these girls can do is make a joke and pout their lips, I’m done

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
In Lidia’s most recent vlog, she’s mixing the icing for her cake and you can see the leaflet to her Revlon hair thing and the heat protectant mat thing on the worktop, as well as the deodorant she bought earlier from M&S. Everything’s just there, on the worktop, getting covered in icing and it really, really stressed me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg yes!! It pissed me off how she asked him to help her and hold her phone to video her pouring her stupid mug of coffee into her cake mix and then pulled a face when he walked away. She’s just so self entitled.
Yeah that was a true moment for Lidia to show how nasty she is.

I am sick of influencers making a mockery of this pandemic. Pulling stupid faces when thousands of people are in hospital suffering from covid, never mind those working in those essential services.
As of today 26,626 patients were in hospital with coronavirus in England, an increase of 30 per cent within a week, and all these girls can do is make a joke and pout their lips, I’m done
With her ass candles and Cherub candles. duck off lidia

Can't cope with her posing like a tit in M&S while Angie's just trying to get her lasagne ingredients
She ACTUALLY loves herself so much. I’m all for being confident but jeeeeeeeeze

Can't cope with her posing like a tit in M&S while Angie's just trying to get her lasagne ingredients
This outraged me when i was watching it LOL so annoying kicking her leg up n posing clearly irritating her mum

This outraged me when i was watching it LOL so annoying kicking her leg up n posing clearly irritating her mum
Imagine trying to stock the shelves and you’ve got her prancing about in the way, duck sake

Her cooking and baking honestly make me feel SICK

Also her dad seems so sweet, Danny DeVito vibes. Why was she so rude to him 😣 And then Angie was about to tell her what’s wrong and Lidia just went back to chatting tit to the camera, poor Ang loool :(

Reactions: 15
In Lidia’s most recent vlog, she’s mixing the icing for her cake and you can see the leaflet to her Revlon hair thing and the heat protectant mat thing on the worktop, as well as the deodorant she bought earlier from M&S. Everything’s just there, on the worktop, getting covered in icing and it really, really stressed me out.
We really are all the same people. Apart from messy lidia.

What the hell look how much she’s edited this especially in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the bag that size looks so silly tbh I like mini bags but teamed with the big oversized jacket you can just tell how small it is she should've saved a bit more and got the bigger one

Reactions: 6
I dunno why I can just imagine her in real life walking like a frump in this outfit looool, the blurring effect on the stomach does it for me 😩

Olivia is 100% white, her brother is an Olympic gymnast and he's pale as hell so I assume that's her natural skin tone too lol

Sorry to double post but here is a photo her brother (the gymnast) posted with them as kids and you can clearly see they're all white lol, she just tans to high hell now
Omg I thought she was Asian too!! Now that is a PROBLEM

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.