Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia’s “tan” is far from her natural skin colour too and think she’s had lip fillers too
I assume shes also had a nose job just by looking at her nose - nothing wrong with that btw, it just has all the indicators of a nose job

Reactions: 2
669D8C19-672A-41F2-AB49-1C8A4BA69F71.jpeg

lidia once again at Cinzias when she’s meant to be staying at home!! Won’t be going back to Manchester any time soon hun

• Angry
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell just watched her going home for christmas vlog why does she speak about buying a dior bag as if she’s won a nobel prize or cured world hunger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
what's she gonna vlog about now then if she can't use her flat/flatmates/uni life

PLEASEEEEEE for the love of god tell me they still have a guinea pig and that’s not just an empty cage occupying a big space in their house until the end of time
4F46989D-ECBC-4EEC-9D59-C404F13EEB47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 375150
lidia once again at Cinzias when she’s meant to be staying at home!! Won’t be going back to Manchester any time soon hun
WHY IS SHE BREAKING LOCKDOWN FOR PICTURES OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD I am tired out of my mind as I’ve been redeployed to a covid ward I’m working late nights every day and she’s prancing around to her sisters flat like there is no tomorrow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
WHY IS SHE BREAKING LOCKDOWN FOR PICTURES OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD I am tired out of my mind as I’ve been redeployed to a covid ward I’m working late nights every day and she’s prancing around to her sisters flat like there is no tomorrow
and why is she dressed like that? its bleeping winter, wear some trousers and a proper coat

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lots of love to you! Hope you can stay safe xx

and why is she dressed like that? its bleeping winter, where some trousers and a proper coat
When will these girls start dressing weather appropriately?! It’s absolutely blitz outside and as ~influencers~ they’re supposed to give people ideas on what to wear. Don’t think I’ll be heading out in grotty pyjama shorts any time soon thanks Lid

Reactions: 9
PLEASEEEEEE for the love of god tell me they still have a guinea pig and that’s not just an empty cage occupying a big space in their house until the end of time
View attachment 375181
Honestly I hate to say it (or do I) but the family are bleeping hoarders. I can’t remember if it was s&c vlog or Lidias vlog of sophias birthday in the summer and baring in mind Mari is 17 now.... they still had the Wendy house in the back garden?! Wtf? So if that is the guinea pigs cage & they no longer have one, it honestly wouldn’t surprise me

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I assume shes also had a nose job just by looking at her nose - nothing wrong with that btw, it just has all the indicators of a nose job
oooh what are the indicators of nose jobs? I can never usually tell

They actually have no excuse as to why their house looks like that! I swear their mum is always home and the girls are all old enough to clean it too. It’s actually disgusting how much of a tip is, especially the kitchen.. to me it just shows how much poor hygiene they have. Their house reminds me of that programs obsessive compulsive cleaners (I think that’s what it’s called) when they go and clean someone’s house because it’s rank! I have 3 significantly younger siblings (all 10 and under), my mum works full time and I’m at uni but our house is immaculately clean!! I don’t understand how people allow themselves to live amongst filth and dirt. Sorry for the rant and constantly repeating myself but it makes me sick seeing their house look like that, I would not be able to function and it stresses me out whenever they Vlog around the house with all the miss match stuff that looks hideous

Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t surprise me if the dead Guinea pig is still in the cage 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.