Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike lidia’s new hair 😔 I just scrolled back on her Instagram and she looked so stunning from the start of 2018 to the end of 2019 (roughly) when it was natural length and dark brown/black. I think she suits darker styles better and she seems to have loads of toning problems with the lighter highlights too.

Reactions: 9
So fresh fake tan to pretend like she sat in the house all dressed up by herself and have the same backdrop as Olivia mysteriously? We believe you 🤥🤥🤥

she explicitly says “I’m staying in” 🤥 and she made that house of CB co ord look like it’s cut offs from the curtain store.

Of course she ended the vlog as soon as she was all dressed up and ready cos she’s obviously headed out 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Lmao why is Lidia trying to convince us she stayed at her parents on nye. She was stressing her hideous net curtains, sorry, outfit wouldn’t come on time. Babe, YOU STAYED IN, remember?

Reactions: 24
Lmao why is Lidia trying to convince us she stayed at her parents on nye. She was stressing her hideous net curtains, sorry, outfit wouldn’t come on time. Babe, YOU STAYED IN, remember?
and she had to apply the tan because it wouldn't be 'working in time' LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it is the case that she was with them on New Years which I would happily bet money on.... her parents should be disgusted that they allowed it to happen

Reactions: 10
she was talking about dressing up for nye just to “mark the occasion” and then went on to open a House of CB jumpsuit that definitely cost at least £50-£100 that bought to wear for that evening, just to sit around at home🤔and she was like “imagine if it didn’t come in time, i would have been so annoyed” if she was just taking ig pictures in it why would it matter if it didn’t arrive that day?

also at the start of the vlog she was making coffee cake and she said “make sure you dissolve the coffee in hot water, don’t put the coffee granules straight into the cake huns” does she think her audience is that bleeping dim?? i bet she made coffee cake one time and put the coffee granules in straight thinking she was mary berry lol

• Angry
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell. It would really help young girls if she didn’t edit her pics to much. She has a belly, so what? stop trying to fool us Lidia and just accept yourself
Exactly!! I'm not shocked by her body shape, its normal. But its baffling that she always spilling out of her clothes, buying sizes too small and looks uncomfortable in them

If she embraced being midsize it wouldn't be as alarming seeing her look completely different in her youtube videos :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Maybe, just MAYBE Lidia did stay at home with her parents. I mean look at her dad, he looks kinda fun 😉
A9148E25-EFE8-4379-931F-C9ED251E826C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she eats and eye fucks herself at 31:14 in the most recent vlog makes me want to actually commit a crime

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she eats and eye fucks herself at 31:14 in the most recent vlog makes me want to actually commit a crime
Omg I’ve just had to rewatch that bit, it’s made me want to throw up🤢 she thinks she’s so sexy and seductive and she’s the complete opposite of that😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Lidia dad is so cute and she was so rude to him in her recent vlog? Ewww🤢

Reactions: 26
Anyone else think Lidia dad is so cute and she was so rude to him in her recent vlog? Ewww🤢
May get disagreed here but someone rubbed me the wrong way when she kept repeating that her dad was using the countertop and had an attitude about it! Like it may be different in certain cultures but I was most definitely not raised to disrespect my parents. Pisses me off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.