Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that pic on her stories from 2019 and wow she’s actually ruined her face lol she was pretty before all the filler ?

Reactions: 10
just watched her going home for christmas vlog, why is the last minute her looking through her makeup not saying a word, looking at herself in the viewfinder, saying two words then abruptly ending? :ROFLMAO: weirdest clip i've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just watched her going home for christmas vlog, why is the last minute her looking through her makeup not saying a word, looking at herself in the viewfinder, saying two words then abruptly ending? :ROFLMAO: weirdest clip i've ever seen
omg yes I thought that was so weird when I watched it too but it gave me ASMR vibes so I liked it hahaha

Been lurking here for so long but I just watched the Christmas Day vlog and I can’t even cope with the roast potato chat

Reactions: 5
i think she likes it lighter but I really think she looks better the darker her hair is

Reactions: 6
i think she likes it lighter but I really think she looks better the darker her hair is
I was thinking the same! When her dad sent her the toner and it went really dark brown I thought it looked amazing on her

Reactions: 6

They both posted photos with a white wall backdrop which if u look at their grids is not their normal background 🤔 and neither posted stories last night...seems sus to me
I'm sure Liv is holding one of the new glasses that Cinzia showed us in a recent vlog saying they were from her mum!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Liv is holding one of the new glasses that Cinzia showed us in a recent vlog saying they were from her mum!
If you’re talking about the ones that were kinda holographic, those ones were much rounder so no I dont think they’re the same, unless I’m thinking of different ones. I believe she said they were from her mum in the most recent get ready with us

Reactions: 1
New vlog..."i might be hungover tomorrow" 100% saw Sophia, Cinzia and Liv then. Like she was going to get drunk with her parents and Mari :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Reactions: 14
I was just about to say lets see if she left any clues in her vlog to see if she was at Cinzia's :rolleyes:

I actually cant watch her vlogs without thinking of what someone said on this, that she said she looks like the smells of coffee breath and rotten cheese lmaooooo you're all so petty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.