Libsfaulk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her buuuut her spending seems crazy. Designer bags, hoodies, £160 asos dresses and a £440 hair dryer. Buying multiple colours of those Versace dupe heels. Then a little footnote saying ‘but try and shop your own wardrobe’ like a reminder to be sustainable. Eh.

Reactions: 6
Why does she say “it’s giving” so much
Talks like a tik tok teen
She calls everything she owns “she” or when she’s talking about her hair or whatever she will say “she’s looking good”. Don’t know if I’m getting old but it doesn’t make sense lol.

I do like her buuuut her spending seems crazy. Designer bags, hoodies, £160 asos dresses and a £440 hair dryer. Buying multiple colours of those Versace dupe heels. Then a little footnote saying ‘but try and shop your own wardrobe’ like a reminder to be sustainable. Eh.
She probably makes a tit load of money tbf. But imagine what you could do with all that money if it was saved.

I used to love this girl, but her constant spending is problematic. I used to find her very relatable and loved her slimming account, but as it’s already been said- the constant amount of new purchases is ridiculous. It’s normalising buying and owning waaaay too much. It isn’t relatable to see £400 hair stylers and £100 ASOS/Monki/generic fast fashion hauls on an weekly basis. And neither is it sustainable or realistic for the majority of people. And that’s without even considering the environmental impact.

Reactions: 9
Is it a rule that anyone who became insta famous through doing SW and put the weight back on, now must live in smock dresses? So boring.

Reactions: 5
She’s really pissing me off atm. Her whole life is bleeping gifted. From clothes, makeup, holidays, sofas, table and chairs, prints… etc etc etc. Its never ending.
She’s also put on a lot of weight

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t trust any hotel review/PR trip she does. I stayed at Moxy in York which she raved about (obviously as it was gifted) and it was dirty and smelt like actual tit haha.

Winds me up how she visits places and only ever seems to eat, drink and shop.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t trust any hotel review/PR trip she does. I stayed at Moxy in York which she raved about (obviously as it was gifted) and it was dirty and smelt like actual tit haha.

Winds me up how she visits places and only ever seems to eat, drink and shop.
She’s an “influencer” what else would she do 😂

The way she’s spent a fortune on those Gucci sunglasses and says “it’s giving me expensive!” Yeah coz they bleeping are expensive

Reactions: 3
I started following her last summer and found her content really refreshing and relatable but have definitely noticed so many changes in the past few months! Does anyone find this whole learning guitar thing strange? She may genuinely want to learn but I have a feeling it’s just for the AD content which is kinda annoying

Reactions: 3
I started following her last summer and found her content really refreshing and relatable but have definitely noticed so many changes in the past few months! Does anyone find this whole learning guitar thing strange? She may genuinely want to learn but I have a feeling it’s just for the AD content which is kinda annoying
I’m sure she said she’s doing it for a tiktok campaign

She’s been splashing the cash topping up those followers recently! Jesus, she even buys the high quality bots, her credit card must be begging for mercy. She’s so annoying. Used to be relatable but now she just loves herself so much and will advertise pretty much anything