Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to prefer the dogs to her husband. I think she prefers the brood area to him too . I’m going off her saying “my absolute favorite beings ever” to the animals …

yes the house is uk owned by the parents . Hence it’s very much up for grabs by whoever he has produced . A share of it anyway . I’d like to think whatever gifting and will has been already done will mean everyone’s happy enough to not cause court cases but it happens all the time. He’s created a complex situation

Reactions: 3
Shoes on the bed ? Yes!

YUK LEO
---
Well Leo has won the best dressed out of the influencers in my opinion. Josie had a horrid hc dress on , Coll wore Reiss but I didn’t like it .
---
Leo said she was driving home and hence not drinking. Did she drink too much and end up over the limit because mark drove home? How cheap are Aston Martin to organise travel there but not back.

Cleo was in a car back when she had arrived from Battersea heliport (you get a great view from Battersea London eye etc , but pilots have to be careful with the building going on and avoid the high cranes, some pilots who aren’t used to it have had accidents landing there - my fave landing place).

Attachments

Last edited:
In tonight vlog Lydia states how the little finger should be tucked in not sticking out when drinking from a cup. Is Leo listening ?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I liked Alex's jumpsuit but wasn't keen on the hat. Mark always looked bored to tears 🤣

So Leo and mark were in a different hospitality section in Epsom to the other influencers . Looks like Leo purchased superior hospitality. I reckon Leo and Josie chatted about the Epsom invite and Leo thought she would buy tickets herself and pretend she was on an invite . Their driver cannot of been available to drive the car back that night. They must of had two cars in convoy going left the rover there and the driver got a lift back in the convoy car .

Fake it Leo !

Reactions: 4
More clickbait !

some serious amounts of drone shots of the house tonight too- if any burglars are watching yikes, the wine collection, the real furs, the cars , the jewellery , the watches , dogs, the shotguns, yikes …
---
they have a huge amount of extensions from the farmhouse. Am surprised they got permission (if they did!) for that amount.

seeing it from the air with the mess of extensions shooting out really puts another perspective on the place. It’s over extended . Imo it’s ugly due to the long corridors of extensions shooting out. It’s not a property for me but then they have to live there not me !
---
Update - she’s not having a mental meltdown , it’s not burnout, it’s a sore throat she’s managing to go to town for “shoppingtens”
---
She is nothing like her edited instagram pics

Attachments

Last edited:
Re the dog. The minute she said swollen eye I thought “children’s piriton liquid”!

obviously an allergy . The vet told her what we have been telling her for over a year - the dog is FAT and needs a diet
---
She’s got a sore throat with all the squealing she does !
---
She’s been asked to donate to the air ambulance and the tight mare gave just £3!

So mean.

I knew someone once who went to a charity do. They jokingly offered up a bic biro and someone gave 20k for it . It’s not what you receive when gifting to charity , it’s giving whatever you can afford which is the point and she saw fit to only give £3. What a joke .

Last edited:
Shoes on the bed ? Yes!

YUK LEO
---
Well Leo has won the best dressed out of the influencers in my opinion. Josie had a horrid hc dress on , Coll wore Reiss but I didn’t like it .
---
Leo said she was driving home and hence not drinking. Did she drink too much and end up over the limit because mark drove home? How cheap are Aston Martin to organise travel there but not back.

Cleo was in a car back when she had arrived from Battersea heliport (you get a great view from Battersea London eye etc , but pilots have to be careful with the building going on and avoid the high cranes, some pilots who aren’t used to it have had accidents landing there - my fave landing place).
Aston Martin had Alex Coll chaffeur driven home. I don't think Leo was part of the AM crew.

All the gushing comments under her vlog make me laugh, they are telling her to delegate more?
How is this even possible? 😂 can she hire someone else to breathe for her perhaps?

she pays for every service a woman can pay for from what I’ve seen. She’s surrounded herself with staff and hangars on . Salons/helpers etc etc . She has no children, normally no husband around making mess a house and garden with staff … she doesn’t know she’s born

Reactions: 5
I think the Middletons have class - call it middle-doesn't matter. They worked hard and spent it on the education of their three children rather than indulging them on every whim (opera,horses etc). The classiest thing about the Middletons - IMO- is their discretion, that is real class.
The whole Smee family like a big show whether in shops, restaurants etc.
The pinkie rings - is a very pretentious sign particularly for Leo and her Mum wearing them next to their wedding/engagement rings. It is customary to move to the other hand on marriage (who would want to distract from a beautiful diamond). Men as in Princes William, traditionally would not wear a wedding ring so would carry on with the pinkie ring on left hand.
Karen is as full of herself as Leo.

Reactions: 5
in her YT comments people say they are praying for her recovery 😂 like she’s terminally ill ! Crazy

also who takes a sneaky pretend sob selfie whilst the vet is out of the room to use as a YT thumbnail?! Just pathetic
---
I’ve never heard that before re moving it upon marriage. I’d personally switch it to the right if I didn’t wear a ring on the fourth finger of the right however to save the rings damaging each other .

I was on holiday recently and a lady in the hotel was wearing one - alongside her wedding set left hand. She was another one like Leonora . Not as loud or squeaky but definitely more squeaky than other women. The hand gestures were comical, watching this lady “throw” toys to her children in the pool 😂 all limp wrists etc .

Last edited:
I liked Alex's jumpsuit but wasn't keen on the hat. Mark always looked bored to tears 🤣
He actually looked really angry and aggressive in the pap shots she then chose to post. Neither of them looked happy. No doubt Mark will be paid off to disappear when the time arises.

I think there is a risk of a couple of things happening in their marriage. If she has children she will tune out entirely from mark. Become wrapped up in the children (and why not !) and he starts to look elsewhere and tot up what a great start to the rest of his years a divorce would bring him.

I can see her staying in mummy’s pocket too .

Copying Lydia with this dress . Looks better in it however but still. Who wants to wear a dress the competition has wore first
---
I wondered why she always refers to him as Marcus? Odd if that's not your name?!

Good investigating 🔎🕵️‍♀️
---

I dont know, wouldn't they want someone from 'good stock' to date their daughter?

I mean I have no idea why I'm thinking he might be but would be interesting to know his family side and what he actually brings financially to the table 🤔
he’s definitely not from good stock.

if she was my daughter I would want her to choose more carefully . However he goes along with whatever the smees want to do so he’s ticking that box . He’s no hassle it seems . Just keep nodding mark 😂

Attachments

Loved the slip up in the recent video.....
THINGS ARE CHANGING | SUMMER SEASON HIGHSTREET HAUL | ROYAL WINDOR FLOWERSHOW STORY TIME & JUICY Q&A
Where she says her best birthday wish would be on a deserted island, no phone, no cameras and no Mark then says "well I can't do THAT!" Then says she was joking. Suuuuurrrrre you were Leonora, Sure you were.
Then goes on to say she needs to scale back, how she says yes to everyone blah blah and is just sooooo burnt out. I seem to recall that every once in a while she will post something like this.....oh I was getting sick, so exhausted, slept for days because I finally allowed myself some time. rinse and repeat.
First off Lady..do you even get PAID for all this running around you do? Secondly, millions of women are working the night shift, or a 9 to 5, taking care of children, household and all around keeping everyone happy. THAT is "burning the candle at both ends" NOT the tit you do. I think these intermittent bouts of "burn out" are for attention. And it's sickening the gushing comments these types of post garner...."oh FEEL BETTER!!!! Take care of your self Leo! Oh no! Leonora has a sore throat!! I am very surprised she does not have herself hooked up to one of those vitamin IV's I've been seeing a lot of bloggers doing. And oxygen too.
I think her family and Mark get tired of her dramatics and she now has a whole following she can Boo Hoo too and they will actually coddle her with the comments....Oh you need to slow down, You do soooo much for everyone and need to rest!!! Take YOU time!! Please!!!! Give me a break!

THINGS ARE CHANGING | SUMMER SEASON HIGHSTREET HAUL | ROYAL WINDOR FLOWERSHOW STORY TIME & JUICY Q&A
Where she says her best birthday wish would be on a deserted island, no phone, no cameras and no Mark then says "well I can't do THAT!" Then says she was joking. Suuuuurrrrre you were Leonora, Sure you were.
Then goes on to say she needs to scale back, how she says yes to everyone blah blah and is just sooooo burnt out. I seem to recall that every once in a while she will post something like this.....oh I was getting sick, so exhausted, slept for days because I finally allowed myself some time. rinse and repeat.
First off Lady..do you even get PAID for all this running around you do? Secondly, millions of women are working the night shift, or a 9 to 5, taking care of children, household and all around keeping everyone happy. THAT is "burning the candle at both ends" NOT the tit you do. I think these intermittent bouts of "burn out" are for attention. And it's sickening the gushing comments these types of post garner...."oh FEEL BETTER!!!! Take care of your self Leo! Oh no! Leonora has a sore throat!! I am very surprised she does not have herself hooked up to one of those vitamin IV's I've been seeing a lot of bloggers doing. And oxygen too.
I think her family and Mark get tired of her dramatics and she now has a whole following she can Boo Hoo too and they will actually coddle her with the comments....Oh you need to slow down, You do soooo much for everyone and need to rest!!! Take YOU time!! Please!!!! Give me a break!
I don’t get the followers who feed into her “illness”.

are they too old and removed from todays real world that they cannot see through influencing I wonder ?.

I’m convinced her fan base is much older and living in some far flung part of the world who think they are tuning into quaint England and how British people live.

she’s not getting much money in . I bet “gifts” aren’t reported within accounts either . She’s paying to work!. Her staff expenses are out of control.

I suppose she’s having a go at influencing, seeing if it might pay in the end (can’t see how it can). It’s something to keep her occupied even though she has delegated all of the actual work to others .

when the figures come out and she’s not bringing in the money to make it worthwhile I wonder what she will do then.

she has such a stressful life, not cleaning, hardly cooking, not doing laundry, not doing admin, not doing accounts, not doing her own nails (lol), not always driving herself , not having money worries, not having anyone else to care for , not worrying about job security. She doesn’t know she’s born !
---
I don’t get the followers who feed into her “illness”.

are they too old and removed from todays real world that they cannot see through influencing I wonder ?.

I’m convinced her fan base is much older and living in some far flung part of the world who think they are tuning into quaint England and how British people live.

she’s not getting much money in . I bet “gifts” aren’t reported within accounts either . She’s paying to work!. Her staff expenses are out of control.

I suppose she’s having a go at influencing, seeing if it might pay in the end (can’t see how it can). It’s something to keep her occupied even though she has delegated all of the actual work to others .

when the figures come out and she’s not bringing in the money to make it worthwhile I wonder what she will do then.

she has such a stressful life, not cleaning, hardly cooking, not doing laundry, not doing admin, not doing accounts, not doing her own nails (lol), not always driving herself , not having money worries, not having anyone else to care for , not worrying about job security. She doesn’t know she’s born !

Reactions: 4