Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think one person who will put her under massive pressure to give up vlogging when she makes a loss is mark . I don’t believe he likes her vlogging, she doesn’t give him the time he wants - she’s said so repeatedly, staff are invited constantly on trips and holidays which just isn’t on imo , there’s now a lack of privacy with staff working in Majorca and marlow homes…

Reactions: 5
I really hope they bought their gardener a ticket to the Chelsea Flower Show.
they employ a firm of gardeners (I did know the name can’t think offhand) who do all the care of the garden and trees etc there’s a number of them working on it , plus the handyman/driver/maintenance man
---
Everything to do with them takes a village!
---
If you google you can find the company who does their garden, you can see it’s their garden on the website a mile off. I think they are Henley based .

Reactions: 2
Oh my.... poor Kazza getting the un-blended contour treatment from Leo.

The shiny face with the the stripy brown lines. She looks like the tin man bless her.

'The nose looks quite good'. Are you blind Karen hun

'We've gone natural and light on the base' says Leo.... I mean I'd hate to see what heavy would look like!

I actually think they have a lovely relationship, I wish I had the same with my own mother.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t yet watched , however looking at Leo’s thumbnail photo choice I think she’s trying to cash in on mummy. I think she feels her older audience love seeing Kazza . Plus it’s lazy content

Reactions: 1
Just watching- kazza needs to have her yellow jacket arms tailored instead of folding the sleeves up.

the medical appointment for kazza is possibly cancer checks because that’s Harley st and that building has a cancer place.

they have blasted through the best part of 10k I’d guess so far shopping dresses /hats/shoes
---
kazza can’t apply makeup in the daytime without a glass of wine for her and a champagne for Leo ..:. It’s just ridiculous. Reminds me of patsy from Ab Fab. I’m starting to think they are all alcoholic or close to getting to that point

bearing in mind the cancer problems Kazza had , I would of thought she would of cared for herself more
---
Yikes Leo points out mummy has a lot of chin hair and mummy calls Leo a “little cow”
---
She’s trying the water cream on her mum - that’s meant for women in their 20s with oily skin Leo!

Last edited:
Leo wore a belly flashing top to Epsom 😂 not sure Suzannah London designed it to be worn naked underneath.

looks like lots of influencers were invited . Alex Coll didn’t look great in cheap Zara (normally think she looks great).

Leo must be sobbing into her champers this morning because daily mail didn’t bother to photograph her and include her In the photos yesterday

Ok, I'm watching the shopping vlog with her mum. I love her mum, she seems like lots of fun. She has a lovely aura / vibe about her.
I quite enjoyed this vlog, mostly due to her mum being on the vlog. Mummy appears to have a younger fashion taste than Leo.
And I think Leo is not the one for doing make up tutorials.

Reactions: 5
So she’s read here about us suggesting she should make cordial . So she’s making it !

She describes editing at 4am and Marcus walking up shouting for her . With two assistants that has got to be a joke .

She’s planning vlogmas . Fgs !
---
Hi screechy ! I mean Leo
---
Notice how she mentioned them converting the old barn into a “4 bed detached”.

Well I can’t find any current planning applications in for that property. There was an old one which was accepted for them to convert a barn into “farm machinery storage” which seemed very suspicious to me!. Maybe they didn’t convert it but are going to renew the planning and on the sly make a 4 bed home not farm storage and hope planning don’t notice for 12 yrs . They have a chance no one would ordinarily notice from aerial photos. But Leo’s sticking her life on the web for all to see so not a lot is secret ..
---
The fake plastic flowers look terrible
---
Eek the white hc dress (the clingy long one) looks horrendous from the back. Very unforgiving and unflattering

Last edited:
  • Wow
She’s got a new outro - in manolos of course , flapping the bingo wings looking a bit self conscious walking past the mother’s house .

I’ve googled for you :-

Heraldry was traditionally associated with European nobility and aristocracy, and therefore not all families have a traditional family crest.

They aren’t aristocratic /blue blooded/regal or noble from everything I’ve seen. They are commoners who have just come into money . They are still commoners imo. Just like Kate Middleton used to be classed as a commoner . Her parents were working class , did pretty well, afforded Kate the education (which is more than the smees did for Leo she’s very uneducated ).
---
I really cannot stand smee.

Her dad donated to the tories which is his choice , what I have a problem with though he is yet another person who’s donated to a political party and within a suspiciously short time then been awarded an investiture (he’s mbe or obe) . It’s cash for titles and it happens far too often. It’s appalling .

having sat in on an appalling conversation first hand between a man now titled sir who also donated to tories and within two months he’s awarded “sir” I know exactly what goes on . It’s abhorrent .
The Middleton’s working class? You sure 😅😂

Reactions: 1
The Middleton’s working class? You sure 😅😂
😂 100% sure. The mother was an air stewardess. At school some unkind other pupils used to take the mick out of Kate’s background with comments such as “doors to manual”

They are just average people and her parents eventually did ok out of their now liquidated company called party pieces. They earnt enough to send her private.

Her accent has also completely changed from “posh girl private school” to “queens English” (RP) with thanks to elocution lessons
---
It’s funny how our English class system which some would argue doesn’t exist (it has and still does to some degree) baffles people especially people from overseas. I saw a SC media account of a young (probably eastern euro) she looks like a typical Russian London hooker stating that she is a princess and that she is related and high up in our royal family. Lots of people were calling her out as a liar but lots still believed this breast implanted , platform wearing , waist long bleach extensions , nose jobbed and botoxed person could be royal 😂. Incredible what some people will believe. Scary in fact . Money doesn’t equal nobility . New money wealth is nothing like old.
---
There was somewhat of an uproar re Kate. Being a commoner. . A lot of people thought he should marry someone from the euro royal families. Some embraced Kate’s background and saw her as a potential breath of fresh air.

I didn’t agree with his choice at the time - yet ask me now and I do. She’s not stepped a foot wrong, she’s doing an excellent job .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They are middle class, Kate went to boarding school at Marlborough College (one of the top schools, and most expensive in the country).

They definitely weren't working class, upper-middle bit like our Leo

The family had made some money by then hence the school. That’s middle class . Maybe upper middle at best. It’s nothing more .

Carol was working class and ended up middle imo . The dad was an airport flight dispatcher .
---
Upper-class status commonly derived from the social position of one's family and not from one's own achievements or wealth
---
You can put a pig in a palace but it’s still a pig imo (that’s not aimed at Kate by the way !)

Liked that yellow skirt and top she wore to the wedding.
so did I . Something positive for once although the skirt needs a steam at the bottom of it . Nice colour.

tonight’s vlog is a borefest . Just her blabbering on mainly wasting time .

So really not being catty, but what does she do? She references shoots and how hard she works, meetings, etc. Event planning? And the husband (who is way older Yeesh) what does he do??
obviously have stumbled across her as I just can’t with Josie rn.

Reactions: 4
I love Leo despite her overselling of everything that comes across her line of vision. Everything is THE MOST EX-QUI-SITE of all time. She’s a salesperson. But I find her an absolute delight, as is her Mother. You rarely come across people with that level of wealth who enjoy it while still maintaining a sense of fun. They are snooty…but not snooty. I think they are genuinely good people who have a wonderful life.

Leo’s is a retired horsey girl who has probably never worked a real job in her life. All of the shoots and emails and “work” she has talked about from day 1 of launching her career as an influencer is just faking it ‘til she makes it. She bought her way into brand deals. She has the looks, personality and lifestyle to continue rising. I think she will eventually eclipse people like Josie bc she is a very warm, fun person. Leo wants an empire. She will need it to maintain those properties she stands to inherit. But doesn’t she have a handful of siblings to split it with?

I’m not an envious person but she has an incredible life. I think to some degree she married the wrong guy. I wouldn’t be surprised if she divorces before 30. She’s way too bubbly not to have real love in her life. There’s zero romance happening there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8