Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on one tonight, lots of spinning, twirling and patting herself on the back.

Mark and the dad out in the garden scrubbing and tidying, I would have thought that would be very much beneath the Smees to be doing manual labour.

Awkward moment when she's filming their 'butler' and his assistant, they looked very uncomfortable.

She's high on coffee, as we've said before she defo doesn't need drugs

The food looked really nice at the party.

I skipped more wondering around the garden with the dogs so no idea what she was warbling on about.

Off out driving 'The Beemer' to get her new dress which she's filming in black and white. I don't like the look of the dress at all so far.

Reactions: 3
Prepping for a 'small family gathering' that involves, a butler and other staff. Floral arrangements on a grand scale, plus catering (their friends are getting quite a bit of free nosh recently)
I wonder how the father acquired such wealth?
Also, Leo reminds me of a younger Sarah Fergusson with her childish guffawing and over- excitement of absolutely everything!

Reactions: 3
Yes! You're right, she definitely has more than a touch of Fergie about her!

I believe the dad was a professional footballer but made his money from property investments. He's also an MBE for work he's done for charity, particularly for young people.

Reactions: 2
I don't think so, it looks like it was a party for Ms Smee to show off, didn't see anything of the happy couple 🤔

She obviously had been asked not to film, but couldn't resist the last shot of Daddy taking his cigar from mouth and handing it to his son!
There seems to be no indulgences that Mr Smee refrains from, not conducive to a long life!

Reactions: 1
I agree the mother’s hat was awful. I like V Sheriff hats usually too. The hats were gifted . I notice that lately Leo is not content with the VS designs, she is getting them to add feather butterflies , extra flowers and tiny crystals. Always has to try and outdo anyone else with “more is more”.

The food gifted, Emmy shoes gifted ..

Car park 1 is difficult to get tickets for. I believe there is still a waitlist for it. I know it seems bonkers but it’s a place to be seen (rather sadly!) for “toffs”. If you haven’t got a butler and staff you would stand out like a sore thumb in there . I’d rather be waited on in hospitality than stuck with a view of cars even if they are rolls Royce’s .

She seemed desperate to show that she “works” , she films things herself and she stays up at night working . Pull the other one Leo!.

We all know she’s sat about on the sun loungers with the dogs the minute the sun comes out .

She really should send mark on a photography/film course and get him to use the tech and film her therefore making use of him and saving money . I know he wouldn’t be keen but beggars shouldn’t be choosers right !? He’s getting a free high level lifestyle out of her family .
---
The waiters looked very uncomfortable and unimpressed at her filming them in the last vlog
---
She is filling her vlogs with way too much “filler filming”.
---
When filming is sped up I can’t tell the difference between Leo’s brother and her dad . Both sunburnt , bald and portly
---
* so the waitlist for car park 1 royal enclosure picnic parking is closed. They closed the list when it reached 100yrs ! Looks like people are adding their great grandchildren’s names on that list 😂

Last edited:
I’m not sure how many more times she can keep using the parties as content before people switch off?. It’s the same old.

Lots of flowers, Rebecca Udal tablewear , fillet of beef sliced with lambs lettuce, tabouleh , crudities in a basket , wines/champagnes etc . It’s same old story but a different excuse for it .

Reactions: 1