Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not fat shaming because she has a slim waist and neck . What I am doing is highlighting what I’ve been mentioning previously in more detail. For someone who is otherwise slim she has Column shaped lower legs, her calves do not taper to her ankles , her upper arms are also column shaped . I hope she considers getting checked for lipodema because if she does have it , and I’d guess she does !. It can turn into something much more dangerous which is lymphoedema. If you catch it early you can treat it . There’s a London guy who can do calves and up in someone of stage 1 -2 level of progression or Madrid hospital which is more advanced and can treat ankles as well as high up at stage 1-2.
---
Any static photos of her she has photoshopped or her assistants have . The long tapered legs she puts out there on the gram are all facade
---
Both legs are the same on video this isn’t an unrelated problem with the right leg
---
The truth is she is dumpy from behind when not photoshopped . Hardly the supermodel she thinks she is parading around in front of Cartier London in front of a group of paid staff -
---
Says she has her famous polenta cake?! Get a grip Leo nothing you have done in the kitchen is famous . You are not nigella Lawson or Mary berry
---
Marks not there yet again he’s just landed from Majorca . There’s something very wrong there that he’s always with her parents in the sun . Is she that hard to live with? Maybe !
---
The Smoky effect mirror behind the Aga is just awful . It looks like dirt for burnt cooking
---
Let’s hope mark changes his ways before any possible children come along because it would be Leo and a nanny bringing up baby mark wouldn’t be seen for dust .
---
I prefer josies array of tulips , I think she’s made a better colour choice
---
Leo sang a small snippet - didn’t even face the camera just showed us her voluptuous bottom instead 😂 in all fairness Leo’s voice was better than the choir someone’s paid to bring in from Leicester. They gave me a headache ! 🤕
Oh yes you are fat shaming! Size 8 shoe? About normal for a woman in the UK. On men? Well you know what they say? “The bigger the shoe size the bigger their… What size did you say your husband was again, 8🤭. You seem to have taken over this thread with your constant comments on Leo’s weight and I for one am so glad I have a mute button. 🛑Byeeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh yes you are fat shaming! Size 8 shoe? About normal for a woman in the UK. On men? Well you know what they say? “The bigger the shoe size the bigger their… What size did you say your husband was again, 8🤭. You seem to have taken over this thread with your constant comments on Leo’s weight and I for one am so glad I have a mute button. 🛑Byeeeeeee
You need to do more listening and less mouthing off!. For your information as previously mentioned , I do not have a husband and nor do I want one , Maybe get your facts straight before you attack .

Meanwhile I note you are very busy liking a high number of my Lydia millen posts.

Far from ignoring me, you read a lot of what I’ve posted and taken some incorrect mental notes . Off you go now, press the ignore button and whilst you are at it do the same for all the other tattlers on here who have said she’s gained weight , looks puffy, seems puffy in the face etc - I’m not the only one to notice these facts 😂 👍

Last edited:
Ok, sooo....I started watching Leo's latest "Big news..I've been keeping a secret...." vlog and had to step away. I just could not take it. First, WTF is up with the weird whispering crap? I don't think she was doing this before or at least to this creepy extent. It was just freaky and odd.
I honestly thought with all her gushing, breathless buildup that she was going to announce she is pregnant. The face holding and hiding her face and the "I am sooooo excited" then switch to the cringy whispering like she is sharing a big secret just between us girls to have it just be an announcement of some partnership with two brands. I literally sat there like WTH? and for her to say "This is one of the most exciting vlogs I will have filmed..." are you kidding me??? are you F---ing kidding me???? Alright, so now on to her over the top gushing about the dresses from "My Theresa" I don't get it...if she is now in a partnership with this company why did she have to place a "mega order"? Then the crazy over the top details and gushing about each dress and $280 for the white dress that she is squealing about how great of a price it is. NO ITS NOT!!! At the end of the fashion show and shameless a--kissing to "My Theresa" her behavior and literal swooning had me sitting here mouth open in shock. Her facial contortions and squeals of delight made her look like a deranged nut! The whole vlog to this point was like watching someone come unhinged. (Side note) anyone else notice how during her gushing tirades she is often looking down to the side, she is reading a pre prepared script I think. It's very noticeable once you catch on. Nothing wrong w/having notes but I think she tries to pull it off like this is all off the top of her head. I wonder if her notes say "insert shameless squawking here" & "Remember fake posh accent".
On to the car. Claims she has always wanted a luxury car partnership for years, even as a show jumper. Hummm...says she is about to CRY over this...something is very off regarding this "partnership" says she will be working with BMW for the next few months. Months? I'd have thought at least a year. Then when in the car says she will have it for about a month. Funny how the arrival of the "BMW team" is edited out except for the drive up. Car arrives amidst much squawking and squealing in delight. Actually says EEK! (again) Creeped me out when she actually whispered "she purrrrrrs" I cant with the over the top fake gushing, it's way too much. I would have let Mark do the first drive. Selfish of her IMO. Poor Mark looked bored as F along for the ride. I don't get this partnership. IMO I think there is NO partnership and BMW is simply letting her "try it out" for "about a month" in hopes she will actually purchase from them. Now I may be way off here, not sure how all that works but I have heard of car dealers letting you do this as long as you have the money to back it up in case anything happens to the car. And I am sure she talks a good game about how she will be doing THEM a favor by all the exposure the car will get. Just my thoughts.
A few other observations...says she is a "bit of a petro head", loves formula 1, obsessed with horsepower, friggin weird whispering "I like to drive fast" prior to that whispered proclamation she whispered "Best vlog ever" WTH is up with the whispering tit? It's off putting. It's odd and it freaks me out.
Everything is "EPIC" please, please say "EPIC" one more time!!!! Also anything good is now "MEGA"
Anyone else notice how the back license plate has been switched out to one that says "LEO 5MEE" ? Funny how she does not actually say about this. just shows shots of it. Guess that is what she meant by "making it her own" Nice play with the 5 instead of a S to make it look more license platey.
I would hate to pay the billing for her "team" to basically indulge Leo in making fake commercials where she is the star. I don't get this. All this footage with cameras, drone and someone hanging out another car to take footage of her driving the BMW. Is this supposed to be future content? She says it's a "campaign" throwing out advertising lingo.
I would think if she were in some sort of partnership with BMW they would have their own team there on THEIR dime to shoot her driving and posing with the car. Just odd IMO. I am calling it now...in about a month we will never see or hear about this car ever again.
Pro Tip Leo since I know you read here faithfully....your makeup in this vlog did not do any favors. You are a pretty lady. The contouring made you look like a Picasso painting and I do not mean that in a good way.
Boss Lady is not equal to squawking, squeals of delight over stupid tit, throwing up ones hands to ones face like a 5 yr old about to wet herself in excitement at her birthday party, fake posh accent (we covered this before, just STOP already), overusing the word "epic" and Boss Ladies don't gallop, they walk or glide. See fake BMW "campaign" footage.
Sidenote to Mark. Dear Mark, I know you shamelessly pour over tattle. What else are you doing in the "office" all day? Nothing wrong with reading all the tit you can't say but would love to and quietly smirking to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have noticed the side eye thing but I hadn’t clicked it was notes!. Now you mention it ….

She can’t take the car on a public road with that plate legally . It’s all a con .

I think pivotol charge 2k a month ish for a car don’t they and you can pick a new car every month if you want to pay for that.

She’s way over the top . She could do with a good dusting of loose powder .

Reactions: 1
There is no future for her career unless she completely changes content. First half the team, cut the expenses generally especially photographers.
Become a married couple to involve Mark and bring new interest. Mark taking over the horses (who does that), maybe setting up a Riding for the Disabled Club on their land. Mark's renovation work in Majorca, showing the progress and decisions he is carrying out. Mark giving an opinion about the loaned BMW. I could go on .... I no longer watch any part of the make up or skincare routine and flick past trying on clothes. How many dresses to "see me through summer" does one person need and what about the ones tried on last week and the week before?

Reactions: 4
Every makeup tutorial is the same !. Every get ready with me and watch me curl my extensions I’m lying about .

I think there’s a level of anti climax now, whereby she says she has something amazing to share, she thinks it’s click bait. She’s turning into the boy who cried wolf.

Quite a lot of orgasmic gushing over some boring dresses. The car is nice, but seriously Leo, it’s just a BMW. Lol…they’re everywhere.
So OTT our Leo, she’s gonna burn out with all her try too hard vlogs. I watch a bit because she does make me laugh when she goes nutty and talks loony gibberish. She’s one of a kind, that’s for dang sure. 😉

I priced up a 73 plate and you can get them that age from approx 50 k ish . It’s not a true luxury car

Reactions: 2
I think mark is embarrassed to be on camera. He knows we can all see through the fact he does very little and is living on the smee money
---
How convenient for mark who worked on the showjumping circuit to get hooked up with a competitor who he would have known was minted - maybe he was just a groom who knows he wasn’t competing anyway.

imo he’s targeted Leo. I bet he wasn’t in white linen and Ralph Lauren when they met . Leo’s trying to polish up a rough Glaswegian diamond .

apologies to anyone from Glasgow but truth is most of it is rough. The Glaswegian footballers came to my town once (rangers) their wives filled the local salons and were as rough and common as they come. The Glaswegians came to support and trashed my local town leaving windows of a lot of shops smashed in . Litter was mounted up in vast piles the next day and they even tried to smash into the back of a concert hall when a live concert was ongoing meaning people had to leave early . It was scary and as far as I’m concerned they are a rough lot
As a Glaswegian, this is very much a generalisation. It most definitely is not ‘mostly rough’. Like any big city there are of course rough areas, but that is not to say that it is the majority. The majority of Rangers players are not Scottish, nor are their partners. People who behave that way are football hooligans, they do not represent the city or country they come from or the ‘normal’ residents. Please don’t be bigoted based on a negative experience by a tiny minority of folk.

• Heart
As a Glaswegian, this is very much a generalisation. It most definitely is not ‘mostly rough’. Like any big city there are of course rough areas, but that is not to say that it is the majority. The majority of Rangers players are not Scottish, nor are their partners. People who behave that way are football hooligans, they do not represent the city or country they come from or the ‘normal’ residents. Please don’t be bigoted based on a negative experience by a tiny minority of folk.
We should agree to disagree. The amount of fans /hooligans who were Glaswegian who trashed Manchester City in a way never seen before unless you count the bomb attack. Shops windows were smashed. The litter the next day was swept into huge piles in the streets. They are discusting. Just because they lost. I’ve never heard anyone have anything good to say about anyone from Glasgow. A lot of Glaswegians have such strong accents they are difficult to understand. They have a bad reputation and that’s something I’ll stand by any day of the week after seeing what happened an hour from where I live. I witnessed it first hand both days. I went in for beauty apps, saw the new clientele from Glasgow , heard the staff moaning about how rough they are - they were not ladies . Went back in for a concert only to be told to leave half way through because Glaswegians are smashing in (the thumping noises were horrendous). Next day I had apps back in town and witnessed all the damage, litter and smashed windows. Glaswegians should hang their heads in shame . We host a lot of sport in Manchester and we have never seen anything as bad as how the Glaswegians behaved. They are filthy pigs. Sore losers the lot of them .

I’m welcome to my opinions and unfortunately you cannot alter them. I speak as I find . You say I’m bigoted, I say you are biased!.

---
Google Glaswegians and Manchester - one of the first articles you will see I have attached . Daily Mail said 100,000 Glaswegians turned Manchester into a war zone . Daily Mail were spot on . We don’t get this level of trouble ever . Glasgow is the problem ! . We get hooligans when football is on but this level is unprecedented.

Look at these disgraceful photos and have a think tonight about how people see Glasgow. These are people from Glasgow, witnesses state how they saw them getting off the Glasgow trains .
--

Also, if Glasgow is nice why are the property prices so low ?! Because it’s rough and undesirable 😂 now trot on with your biased ideas . You might try to fool people further afield , but you won’t fool me. The ONLY good thing about Glasgow is the road out of there .
---
I suppose you are proud of Michelle Mone as well

I’ll put you on ignore being as we just don’t agree whatsoever.

Now let’s move this on to the point we are here - Leo

Attachments

Last edited:
There are many many articles about Manchester being left a mess after football matches, especially after man city matches.
Football hooligans are everywhere. You should know better than to follow the daily fail. It's a rag.

Interesting that you think properties in Glasgow are cheap because it's rough and undesirable. You've clearly never been there! There are rough cheap areas just as there in any other UK city. There are also very expensive areas.
It's down right rude and not at all ladylike to come out with half the stuff you say to others. I say ladylike because you hyper focus on people being ladylike. Such an old fashioned way of thinking.

You let yourself down a bucket load when someone pulls you up on your ignorant comments.
I do hope these posters you are being so abrasive to, keep posting as it was terribly boring here when you ruined the thread a few weeks ago too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are many many articles about Manchester being left a mess after football matches, especially after man city matches.
Football hooligans are everywhere. You should know better than to follow the daily fail. It's a rag.

Interesting that you think properties in Glasgow are cheap because it's rough and undesirable. You've clearly never been there! There are rough cheap areas just as there in any other UK city. There are also very expensive areas.
It's down right rude and not at all ladylike to come out with half the stuff you say to others. I say ladylike because you hyper focus on people being ladylike. Such an old fashioned way of thinking.

You let yourself down a bucket load when someone pulls you up on your ignorant comments.
I do hope these posters you are being so abrasive to, keep posting as it was terribly boring here when you ruined the thread a few weeks ago too.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 well said Dutchesspink. A tiny number of horrible people (who deliberately choose to go to other cities to cause trouble) does not mean the majority of the nation are like that. And to then start attacking our accents shows her true character, and again, only a very small proportion of people speak that way, it’s annoying and very embarrassing for us that the media choose to employ actors and presenters with strong accents and dialects. The fact that Ella has badges for being on this website so often speaks volumes, she clearly has nothing better to do with her time than sit and be a keyboard troll who is mean to others, whether they’re in the public eye or not. People like her deserve pity for being so ignorant.

• Heart
Hey hey team. Let’s move on to some Leo gossip and away from each other. I’m just catching up with her and her Epsom vlog because honestly her stuff has been so boring of late. But I actually liked this one. She’s in her element covering British social events. I could see her pivoting to hosting as long as she loses the high pitched breathiness. It’s so crazy how a coddled 26 year old can manage to hold conversations with people and hold their interest whilst Lydia “13 Years in the Business” Millen is SO BAD.

Hated Leo’s Epsom outfit. She’s not dressing for her body. Loved her hat. Hate the shoutout to the Daily Fail. Mark and his awkwardness is growing on me. Don’t kill me. Glad to be back Tattlers. It’s been awhile.
---
Is John her father’s driver?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey hey team. Let’s move on to some Leo gossip and away from each other. I’m just catching up with her and her Epsom vlog because honestly her stuff has been so boring of late. But I actually liked this one. She’s in her element covering British social events. I could see her pivoting to hosting as long as she loses the high pitched breathiness. It’s so crazy how a coddled 26 year old can manage to hold conversations with people and hold their interest whilst Lydia “13 Years in the Business” Millen is SO BAD.

Hated Leo’s Epsom outfit. She’s not dressing for her body. Loved her hat. Hate the shoutout to the Daily Fail. Mark and his awkwardness is growing on me. Don’t kill me. Glad to be back Tattlers. It’s been awhile.
---
Is John her father’s driver?
I’d imagine John is paid by the father’s money but is a driver for the whole family . A driver would usually be on min 40k Pa , his duties cleaning the cars , running errands such as picking things up as and when/dropping off , fuelling the cars and running the family and guests/business people they entertain around.

Normally there would be a head couple who often live on site they oversee the staff under them . The woman is head housekeeper or cook and the man looks after any maintenance people coming in , gardeners who work full time and odd bits of work/jobs he can do himself , quite often he will muck in with the garden (as well as there being min 1 full time gardener ).

I’m not sure they have this level of staff . I think they have a daily cleaner who might also prepare food, John the driver , one or two full time gardeners daily plus the company of gardeners they employ which I found online to oversee the plan and scheme of the garden design .

For the dad’s wealth this level of staff is about average. What isn’t average is the level of staff Leo has on her payroll !

She cannot be making any money . She’s in the wrong profession if she thinks she can make money how she is spending.

Will the dad make her pull the plug when the tax returns keep coming in with a loss …
---
@dquin24 it was not a “tiny percentage” of Glaswegians who wreaked damage. It was nearly 17% of glasgows population who travelled down. If you do the maths and take into account the population who would not of travelled ie a lot of women, most old people, most children and most people who had commitments such as work or family then it is a high percentage of Glaswegian men . If you are proud of your home city then rather you than me!.

@Duchesspink you derailed the thread when you became offended at anyone else thinking size 8 uk feet are big - which is fact they are big. Size 8 isn’t small for a woman’s foot it is big. Like size 3 is small for a woman’s foot which is also fact!. Bloody stupid person who can’t accept facts . You also stated you were never going to reply to me again and you would press the ignore button! I knew it was too good to be true ! . Here YOU go again . Get over the fact size 8 is a big size for a woman’s feet and move on fgs. If you had properly read my post you would have read that I stated “if you google Manchester /glasgow “ . I never stated I follow the DM but of course if it pops up with the info , there is no paywall why wouldn’t I include their article. It was factual . Unlike you , I saw the aftermath in the city first hand both days .

In order to see either of your ridiculous posts I have to click see ignored.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Staff: I think there must be a full time housekeeper who will take care of the dogs most of the time as well as keeping a certain stock of basic food in the fridge/cupboards. Side note: the floor of the dogs' room is always immaculate!! I often wonder if a housekeeper packs a basket for John when he is off for hours hanging about while Leo is fed and watered?
Side note: I am born and bred Edinburgh lady and I think Glasgow people are much friendlier than we are, my husband and I find them much more helpful when shopping etc. Let's stop the cattiness, it's worse than Leo's OTT behaviour.

• Haha
I’d imagine John is paid by the father’s money but is a driver for the whole family . A driver would usually be on min 40k Pa , his duties cleaning the cars , running errands such as picking things up as and when/dropping off , fuelling the cars and running the family and guests/business people they entertain around.

Normally there would be a head couple who often live on site they oversee the staff under them . The woman is head housekeeper or cook and the man looks after any maintenance people coming in , gardeners who work full time and odd bits of work/jobs he can do himself , quite often he will muck in with the garden (as well as there being min 1 full time gardener ).

I’m not sure they have this level of staff . I think they have a daily cleaner who might also prepare food, John the driver , one or two full time gardeners daily plus the company of gardeners they employ which I found online to oversee the plan and scheme of the garden design .

For the dad’s wealth this level of staff is about average. What isn’t average is the level of staff Leo has on her payroll !

She cannot be making any money . She’s in the wrong profession if she thinks she can make money how she is spending.

Will the dad make her pull the plug when the tax returns keep coming in with a loss …
---
@dquin24 it was not a “tiny percentage” of Glaswegians who wreaked damage. It was nearly 17% of glasgows population who travelled down. If you do the maths and take into account the population who would not of travelled ie a lot of women, most old people, most children and most people who had commitments such as work or family then it is a high percentage of Glaswegian men . If you are proud of your home city then rather you than me!.

@Duchesspink you derailed the thread when you became offended at anyone else thinking size 8 uk feet are big - which is fact they are big. Size 8 isn’t small for a woman’s foot it is big. Like size 3 is small for a woman’s foot which is also fact!. Bloody stupid person who can’t accept facts . You also stated you were never going to reply to me again and you would press the ignore button! I knew it was too good to be true ! . Here YOU go again . Get over the fact size 8 is a big size for a woman’s feet and move on fgs. If you had properly read my post you would have read that I stated “if you google Manchester /glasgow “ . I never stated I follow the DM but of course if it pops up with the info , there is no paywall why wouldn’t I include their article. It was factual . Unlike you , I saw the aftermath in the city first hand both days .

In order to see either of your ridiculous posts I have to click see ignored.
Ummm calling someone on this thread a “bloody stupid person” isn’t the right way to go. Have some class

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ignore the stupid old cow. I like to see her posts as it shows how ignorant and ill informed she is despite her thinking she is in some way the bible for all things middle and upper class.

Back to Leo. I have enjoyed some of her content this week, I've liked her outfits for Ascot and thought her mum looked good.
I dont think she will ever make money out of being an influencer but can see she's daddy's little rich girl playing house and playing at being an influencer.

I couldn't listen to her whispy fawning and gushing praise for too long though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How in the world would you describe a glass as 'scrumptious' ?
And the picnic next to a very busy road ... trucks and cars zooming past. *side eye*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9