Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At times I almost feel sorry for her. She is an example of some people who have SO much but they still aren't happy. One minute she is whinging then she tells us she is such a positive person? She loves her dogs SO much but moans three times of the price of visit to vet. Mark has got into a very a awkward situation when his paid for life is splattered over the internet which takes away any self confidence he may have once had. (Does he even get pocket money-how awful).
Also having a Scottish accent doesn't make him rough - I am Scottish so believe me!!

Reactions: 6
At times I almost feel sorry for her. She is an example of some people who have SO much but they still aren't happy. One minute she is whinging then she tells us she is such a positive person? She loves her dogs SO much but moans three times of the price of visit to vet. Mark has got into a very a awkward situation when his paid for life is splattered over the internet which takes away any self confidence he may have once had. (Does he even get pocket money-how awful).
Also having a Scottish accent doesn't make him rough - I am Scottish so believe me!!
I don’t think anyone has generalised here that a Scottish accent makes a person rough .

a Glaswegian accent does though 😂 just being honest. The Glaswegian footballs fans trashed my local city on their visit south. Their WAGS were in the salon I was in and my god these women were the epitome of rough, trashy , foul mouthed, tacky women.

just being honest!. Mark hasn’t got the strong Glaswegian accent which people can struggle to understand . However he did live I. “A tiny flat of small value” in Glasgow so he’s hardly from good stock . I’d call his accent soft Glaswegian .

anyway back to Leo . She’s putting on the moaning about costs in order to try to appear relatable . Even a 3 k Suzannah outfit is small change to her . She has access to a lot of money .
---
* of course many other rough parts of the uk exist as well as areas with high concentrations of tacky women
---
It is embarrassing for mark to be featured with his “situation” aired. All the time he’s alone with her parents in Majorca too . He is like an adopted son . I think that’s how they view him. His own family don’t see much of him. I think there’s been 1-2 trips to see them in about as many years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She will likely hang up any thoughts of work once she has a child or two. In regards to her interviewing Zara Phillips, which was 9 years ago, isn’t she just early 30s now, being in her early 20s for that interview she did sound young and was Less confidant, I hardly sound like I did at 20ish, not that I know British accents enough to know if she’s changed that much. Just how I see that particular issue.

Reactions: 3
She will likely hang up any thoughts of work once she has a child or two. In regards to her interviewing Zara Phillips, which was 9 years ago, isn’t she just early 30s now, being in her early 20s for that interview she did sound young and was Less confidant, I hardly sound like I did at 20ish, not that I know British accents enough to know if she’s changed that much. Just how I see that particular issue.
Leo is not in her early 30s lol I think she's 26 years old ? And I'd rather her sound slightly nervous than the very very fake exaggerated gasping / gushing she does now. It wears extremely thin after 2 or 3 vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Not sure which vlog it was but I think it was a very recent one where she mentioned in passing she is 28.

according to companies house she is 29 in august this year which I’d imagine is honest.

she does look older , heck she could pass for mid 40s 😂

the accent has changed a lot . It’s gone from an accent picked up at boarding school in the Zara interview to almost the same as Karen’s put on faux posh accent

I wonder which area Karen came from originally and how she spoke . Also the dad! He’s come from nothing yet has a similar accent to Karen . They are ALL fake ! The dads accent is as fake as his teeth imo 😂

In tonight’s borefest Leo tells us exactly how “beautiful “ she is looking in sassy holford

Leo, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder !. Where is the modesty ?
---
ALL the posing is SO cringe!

the seats for the premiere are poor
---
Oh she’s off to the doctors in London because “everyone’s telling her to go”

so is that thyroid ? Although didn’t she say she had that checked out or have I got that complaint mixed up with another?.

or is she seeing the expert in lipoedema I mentioned here dr wolf

oh hang on she’s updating , she’s had bloods done so that isn’t dr wolf . Bloods would be thyroid not lipodema

her neck is quite bulky . It was absolutely ages ago when someone here mentioned she looks like she has a goiter (sp*)
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
AD for Mytheresa ?
What do we all think? She’s had the agua bedito dress for some time, why only show the AD now when we are nearly in July , nearly sale time - a lot has already gone into sale . When I checked ages ago a lot of the stock of that dress was sold out .

do we think it’s fake it till she tries to make it again?

AD for Mytheresa ?
What do we all think? She’s had the agua bedito dress for some time, why only show the AD now when we are nearly in July , nearly sale time - a lot has already gone into sale . When I checked ages ago a lot of the stock of that dress was sold out .

do we think it’s fake it till she tries to make it again?
I think 90% of what Leo vlogs (flogs ?) is fake it 'til you make it.
But then again, that seems to be with most influencers.

Reactions: 5
Opening scenes tonight are Leo setting up her camera and pretending she’s just waking up in bed.

She yawns her head off and blows her nose - yuk Leo

We don’t need to see “morning clearance”.

Her black roots are rooting (albeit she claims she’s natural blonde ahem !) . She’s rough as a bears backside when she wakes up 😂

• Haha
Surprised Kazz chose to lug a leather shopping sized bag around ascot !. Also imo her hat should have a slight tilt to it. Kaz should know better than to just dump a hat on flatly like she has .

Much preferred Leo’s outfit to last years l k Bennett frock . I thought she was going to choose the pink with lemon lined Suzannah dress - I think that dress would have been more interesting. Maybe she’s wearing that one another day this week :

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Surprised Kazz chose to lug a leather shopping sized bag around ascot !. Also imo her hat should have a slight tilt to it. Kaz should know better than to just dump a hat on flatly like she has .

Much preferred Leo’s outfit to last years l k Bennett frock . I thought she was going to choose the pink with lemon lined Suzannah dress - I think that dress would have been more interesting. Maybe she’s wearing that one another day this week :
Wow she looks amazing there

• Heart
So daddy smee holds car park no 1 tickets does he 😂

A place where one makes sure the household staff have prepared all the food and place settings, the butlers packed everything neatly ready to park the rolls up and set up the table for the guests 😂 honestly … I could write her script

The mother is looking particularly voluptuous

This is a thread about Leo I think we should stay away from commenting on her family member’s weight.
you do you . You are always disagreeing with me . She features her mother hence it’s fair game. Anyway what’s wrong in being called voluptuous? 😂 . You are trying to make voluptuous sound negative 😂. Maybe check the definition of the word !.
---
Really don’t like this all white bridal look for today’s Ascot . What is she thinking. I saw the video of this hat being made and they were trimming the lace with scissors , cutting the flower parts out. It was leaving messy remnants of bits of threads behind . My least favorite hat from VS . They just slapped the lace flowers on and called it a day!.

0/10 from me on this look . Lk Bennett is never her best of choices . Last year she wore something that just wasn’t special enough . This year, she’s the bride .

Attachments

Last edited:
I've loved their Ascot looks. I was just thinking the white today is a brave choice but a beautiful choice. Maybe not the shoes, they are common as muck now, I see them on so many people that they've lost their appeal to me.

Pink has been so popular this year at ascot . A lot of people in pink Beulah . I liked the first look Leo wore . Just hate the second !
---
Well it’s not a pregnancy announcement (I thought it might be!) . She’s working with Mytheresa.

So as suspected she wasn’t working with Mytheresa previously despite tagging them as if she was
---
For years she gone on about going to guards polo. It’s mentioned again today and yet she wasn’t at the queens cup last year or this (I was there I would have noticed her!)
---
She’s also working with bmw. I think that’s disappointing given she is luxury by Leonora. I would have expected her to turn that down . Porsche maybe… not my faves but , Bentley or rolls to me is luxury
---
I don’t believe the car thing is for real. I think she’s doing a Pivotal rental . Why does she only have it for 1 month? That is odd to me .

Yrs ago an agent could get a client a car for a year. The agent back then used to bill the client for a certain amount because the client wasn’t losing money on car depreciation or having to find their own car. Influencing no doubt has really changed since then . I just don’t buy the car thing
---
I think she’s run out of things to vlog and hiring a car is cheap content.

I’m starting to doubt the Mytheresa thing now. We doubted it recently and now she’s claiming it . It’s so easy to order a big box of dresses and return them
---
The private reg on the bmw LEO 5MEE are as fake as her boobs!
---
When I spoke with a London milliner about the heights of crowns on hats she told me if the person has dainty features they can take a thin crown (similar to the white hat here) if the person has big features (like Lydia has or like Leo’s chin ) then they need a hat crown which is thicker to balance the look.

I now see what the milliner meant !. This hat needs a deeper/wider crown . To balance her chin

Leo’s only doing two days at ascot . This last outfit has been a disaster imo .

Attachments

Last edited:
Pink has been so popular this year at ascot . A lot of people in pink Beulah . I liked the first look Leo wore . Just hate the second !
---
Well it’s not a pregnancy announcement (I thought it might be!) . She’s working with Mytheresa.

So as suspected she wasn’t working with Mytheresa previously despite tagging them as if she was
---
For years she gone on about going to guards polo. It’s mentioned again today and yet she wasn’t at the queens cup last year or this (I was there I would have noticed her!)
---
She’s also working with bmw. I think that’s disappointing given she is luxury by Leonora. I would have expected her to turn that down . Porsche maybe… not my faves but , Bentley or rolls to me is luxury
---
I don’t believe the car thing is for real. I think she’s doing a Pivotal rental . Why does she only have it for 1 month? That is odd to me .

Yrs ago an agent could get a client a car for a year. The agent back then used to bill the client for a certain amount because the client wasn’t losing money on car depreciation or having to find their own car. Influencing no doubt has really changed since then . I just don’t buy the car thing
---
I think she’s run out of things to vlog and hiring a car is cheap content.

I’m starting to doubt the Mytheresa thing now. We doubted it recently and now she’s claiming it . It’s so easy to order a big box of dresses and return them
---
The private reg on the bmw LEO 5MEE are as fake as her boobs!
---
When I spoke with a London milliner about the heights of crowns on hats she told me if the person has dainty features they can take a thin crown (similar to the white hat here) if the person has big features (like Lydia has or like Leo’s chin ) then they need a hat crown which is thicker to balance the look.

I now see what the milliner meant !. This hat needs a deeper/wider crown . To balance her chin

Leo’s only doing two days at ascot . This last outfit has been a disaster imo .
The BMW is a 73 reg, registered in December 2023, according to the DVLA website. So its not even a new car. Very odd. The personalised numberplate LE0 5MEE does not appear on the DVLA website, It looks like the numberplate has been produced, purely, for the photoshoot. I checked for the plates availability on DLVA and it is not available. When she takes the car out for a drive, following the photoshoot the original plates are back on the car. I cant see why, BMW a company that uses James Bond films and TV would use a YouTuber to promote its products. It all looks rather suspicious.

The BMW is a 73 reg, registered in December 2023, according to the DVLA website. So its not even a new car. Very odd. The personalised numberplate LE0 5MEE does not appear on the DVLA website, It looks like the numberplate has been produced, purely, for the photoshoot. I checked for the plates availability on DLVA and it is not available. When she takes the car out for a drive, following the photoshoot the original plates are back on the car. I cant see why, BMW a company that uses James Bond films and TV would use a YouTuber to promote its products. It all looks rather suspicious.
100%! They wouldn’t give a 73 reg. That’s the exact thought and action process I went through via dvla too 😂

It smells fishy 🐠