Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cammy and Marcus looking like twits win their wrapped around the neck sweaters in the beach Maria’s. 😂 everyone else you see in the background dressed “normally” /casually for a beach restaurant.

It’s been ages since I was at Maria’s . It’s a favorite haunt of Duncan bannatyne /peter jones who live a short walk away

She’s on about nose contouring. She acknowledges that she should blend it more and that people mention it 😂 really?? I hadn’t noticed Leo ….. 😂 she says she likes it unblended.

It’s yet another makeup tutorial . Yawn . When you have seen one of Leo’s makeup tutorials, you have seen them all
---
She’s looking 48 not 28 in the vlog . She’s ageing at a rate of knots . She really looks a lot like mummy smee here . The wonky mouth is strange . Not sure why
---
I’ve only noticed it tonight but Marcus wears a pinky ring. I’m guessing he chose to have leonoras faux made up family design on his ring. He might as well change his name to smee , the adopted son
I noticed the pinky ring on Marcus/ Mark as well and was wondering what is that all about? I know Leo wears one and read a comment a while back how Lydia is now going to start wearing one too as she really copies Leo a lot. I think the Mother has one too? Not sure what the signet pinky ring thing is all about. Saw the video of hairdresser footage, her mouth was going a mile a minute and the stylist just keep nodding with a pained look on his face, then she pans over to Marcus? Mark? her faithful lapdog sitting there smiling with one of her dogs in his lap. Why take the dog to the salon? Is that supposed to be a "posh" thing to do? I guess he does not work not sure what day it was that he was sitting in the salon with his wife.

Reactions: 3
I noticed the pinky ring on Marcus/ Mark as well and was wondering what is that all about? I know Leo wears one and read a comment a while back how Lydia is now going to start wearing one too as she really copies Leo a lot. I think the Mother has one too? Not sure what the signet pinky ring thing is all about. Saw the video of hairdresser footage, her mouth was going a mile a minute and the stylist just keep nodding with a pained look on his face, then she pans over to Marcus? Mark? her faithful lapdog sitting there smiling with one of her dogs in his lap. Why take the dog to the salon? Is that supposed to be a "posh" thing to do? I guess he does not work not sure what day it was that he was sitting in the salon with his wife.
leos ring has a family crest on it . She’s new money so it’s a bit of a laugh . The mother must of had a matching one made at the time .

normally these rings are given when the child is 18 in Sloane type older money families. Not really the thing a footballers daughter would wear but I suppose Karen and Leo just had to fit in at the private school Leo attended and those circles they purchased their way into .

Reactions: 2
She thinks it’s good to risk life and limb climbing to get an instagrammable shot …. Stupid

Modelling a horrendous , I mean flattering 😂 outfit from lilysilk
I watched this as well and thought how stupid of her to be climbing like that just to show off. I don't know if it was spur of the moment but if not she should have taken some hiking boots, carried her heels and then hid the boots out of shot range. She reminded me of a spoilt child climbing up there like that and I bet she was just smugly smiling as everyone was telling her to "be careful" and "oh you shouldn't do that" kind of nonsense. Then of course her loyal followers in the comments were full of praise over her "bravery" and "oh I was so scared for you!" just gushing over this stupid stunt of hers which also put everyone else in danger as they had to follow her at least part of the way to get the pictures. I was not impressed.
---
No wonder the parents excused themselves from the chaos and strangers traipsing through their home

Mark can’t be happy with the circus surely
---
How the chin and neck look away from Instagram ! Another tent dress which leaves her looking like Karen
---
I have to laugh. All of the staff and effort for this shoot for what? So she can make a loss on her tax return .
---
Oh my! The Miss Piggy picture! I love it!. I recall a video a while back where she is down in "Daddy's Wine Cellar" with him and someone else. It really just looked like a cluttered basement with cases of wine shoved on shelves and her Father was clearly not happy and I think even said on camera he didn't want her filming down there because everyone would see what he has. But she just kept on and ignored him and of course he went along with it. I know damn well she does not talk like this in her real every day life and I can just see Marcus? Mark wanting to flog her every time she talks to her dogs in that high-pitched annoying as "F" voice. I am embarrassed for her. It's crazy and the constant gushing about "the most glorious day, sunset, face cream, meal (insert whatever here) that she has ever seen or experienced yet goes on to say the exact same things in the next video. It's unreal. I wonder are all the comments from her followers even real? I also recall her saying she grew up in Florida. So whats with the over the top accent then? Never heard her mention THAT again in future videos.

Last edited:
I watched this as well and thought how stupid of her to be climbing like that just to show off. I don't know if it was spur of the moment but if not she should have taken some hiking boots, carried her heels and then hid the boots out of shot range. She reminded me of a spoilt child climbing up there like that and I bet she was just smugly smiling as everyone was telling her to "be careful" and "oh you shouldn't do that" kind of nonsense. Then of course her loyal followers in the comments were full of praise over her "bravery" and "oh I was so scared for you!" just gushing over this stupid stunt of hers which also put everyone else in danger as they had to follow her at least part of the way to get the pictures. I was not impressed.
---

Oh my! The Miss Piggy picture! I love it!. I recall a video a while back where she is down in "Daddy's Wine Cellar" with him and someone else. It really just looked like a cluttered basement with cases of wine shoved on shelves and her Father was clearly not happy and I think even said on camera he didn't want her filming down there because everyone would see what he has. But she just kept on and ignored him and of course he went along with it. I know damn well she does not talk like this in her real every day life and I can just see Marcus? Mark wanting to flog her every time she talks to her dogs in that high-pitched annoying as "F" voice. I am embarrassed for her. It's crazy and the constant gushing about "the most glorious day, sunset, face cream, meal (insert whatever here) that she has ever seen or experienced yet goes on to say the exact same things in the next video. It's unreal. I wonder are all the comments from her followers even real? I also recall her saying she grew up in Florida. So whats with the over the top accent then? Never heard her mention THAT again in future videos.
I've just watched her interviewing Zara Phillips on her luxury channel a few years back and her voice is totally different to what it is in her vlogs now I wish I knew how to upload it here or at least a portion of it. The difference is staggering

I've just watched her interviewing Zara Phillips on her luxury channel a few years back and her voice is totally different to what it is in her vlogs now I wish I knew how to upload it here or at least a portion of it. The difference is staggering
I am going to look for that interview. I was watching some of her videos today and it's such an obvious put on and the pained look on Mark's face when he is around when she is spouting her gushing dribble is hilarious!. I wish he would call her out on her fake "posh" talk. Ex Claudia + CLOUD DEE AHHH with huge emphasis on the "Cloud" part. They ALL do it and it makes me cringe. I noticed she also just got a drone or Daddy bought it for her and she was learning how to use it along with Mr Smee and a little girl who I am thinking is a niece. The girl seemed to copy Leo's body movements a bit (like younger girls tend to do to someone they look up to) and I wonder if the girl also imitates the way Leo talks and wonder if her Mother calls her out on it. All I could think of watching that was "oh I bet Josie saw this and is at home slamming doors and being a witch to Charlie in her rage at Leo copying her" And I bet they all come on here and read away not only about themselves (smugly telling one's self how jealous all these mean witches are) but each other and take great pleasure in it.

When she said the Brewdog non alcoholic beer was delicious...so Mark says, sounded like she's tried it 😊 .

I’m surprised she doesn’t seem to have elderflower bushes at home.
---
The same ginger cordial recipe was posted last year by her too
---
I thought she was in river island . It’s Suzannah! . She has same hair, same makeup and same posing. She’s thrown on a series of dresses and shot them one after the other. Results are she looks the same in her posts . Stupid to not change things up more .
---
It’s an inexpensive looking , cotton dress with espadrilles , yet she has to go for max Hollywood glamour hair and drag makeup .

she never does anything natural looking . Everything is over the top about her .
The dress is the wrong length for her and the print is quite ugly, way too busy.

Yes, everything is over the top with Leonora, over-exaggerated.
We know she reads her own Tattle thread, so I wish she would take the tip and calm down with the gushing.
It's comes across as quite disingenuous, very off-putting and cringey ... enough to make people stop watching her vlogs, I know I skip alot of her vlogs, I can't even hate watch.

Reactions: 4
blimey! Well found re the old video.

100% her accent is so different . She’s got an accent there which she would have picked up from friends at school more than anything.

it has now completely changed. I wonder if she did a very, very long spell with an elocution teacher ? Mind you , mummy would of had to as well and I can’t see her putting in the time but maybe

if Leo could be bothered to go for singing lessons in London then maybe she can be bothered with elocution.

the only reason I’m saying this is an elocution teacher when changing someone’s accent to a more RP way of speaking will get the student to be very singy songy when they are speaking and Leo is very singy songy. For want of the correct term! The way she links together words as if she is almost singing them at times .

it’s such a major accent change I can’t think how she would manage to put it on without a lot of help and tuition .

I reckon Karen has encouraged the accent change. Back in the day bbc etc only employed newsreaders and presenters who spoke a certain way .

If it is Karen behind it then she’s failed to recognise that accents don’t matter as much these days in the uk . In fact in terms of employing presenters having a soft but regional accent is a bonus - it’s mostly who is employed on tv today because society has changed .

they haven’t realised that it’s alienating to a lot of people . It’s not popular anymore .

an ex husband of mine walked in and saw Leo on tv and he took the p&ss sometiing rotten . He started doing (or attempting) her over the top accent . He said she sounds ridiculous and that all she is , is a sales woman telling people to buy this, buy that. I said “yes I know” 😂.

When/if she ever goes north of Henley people will laugh at her accent . I’ve been by her in real life and she met some “fans” and she had the accent going like she does in the vlog . It probably wasn’t as singy songy and excited .

the over the top excited- ness is another thing she has to be putting on.
---
Her hair is thin and stringy in this video too. No micro extensions here , unlike today. Even though she denies them
---
Re the wine cellar . I think daddy didn’t want to show it off because some of the bottles of wine are worth many, many thousands . I dread to think of the overall value of what’s in the wine cellar .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ridiculous she takes 3 press passes for herself and two “assistants” aka “rent a friends”
---
I’m about 3 mins in and if I was taking a shot every time she says “gosh” I’d be drunk by now.
---
She’s getting a greenhouse - parents paying and content creating for the future for her
---
lol she points out that Josie has little dainty pixie feet 😂

don’t think I can take anymore debate on feet so I’ll keep stumn 😂 😮💨
---
Sorry Josie, Leo said Daisy is the most beautiful gardener 😂

what a thing to broadcast!
---
Daddy smee declares kazza “she’s the love of my life” .. really? Odd comments never a comment I like to hear . Did he not love the mothers of the other children he’s brought into the world?. Did/does he dip his wick into anything? It’s the second time I’ve heard mr smee allude to the fact he’s not getting much/any (attention from kazza).

men just never change do they. I’ve known men his age have mistresses on the side … who knows what goes on behind closed doors .
---
They took their own bottles of champagne into the car for the journey to Chelsea flower show (starting to sound like Lydia !) , then they took more bottles to the show itself and yet she thinks she can con her audience that she barely drinks .

Leo throws her siblings under the bus by saying they were too mean to contribute their share into buying a certain garden sculpture last year for daddy’s big birthday !

firstly mean girl of Leo to say that but secondly why would the siblings decline to contribute to a gift for their dad ?? Can they not afford it after daddy divorced wife no 2/3 (I’ve lost count!)

mummy is sporting a large diamond necklace and ginormous yellow diamond ring in London - it’s a wonder she doesn’t get mugged these days , London is no longer a safe place to flaunt
---
Daddy smee also has bought his neuvo rich self a pinky ring! The bloke was a footballer fgs ! Not landed gentry born with pure silver in his mouth

the smees have more than I thought in common with the millen morons 😂

Last edited:
Their family has worn signet rings for decades, family crest

---
Their family has worn signet rings for decades, family crest
So which family crest is mark wearing? He’s taken her name hasn’t he? Don’t think he has any breeding or crests.

the dad ? What crest is he wearing ? He was a footballer and most footballers are from working class type families

I don’t think Karen came from money , just because Leo’s granny used to doll herself up doesn’t mean they were gentry . I could be wrong on Karen but I suspect I’m not . She married a footballer - what well bred girl does that usually? So if my suspicions are correct what family crest is she wearing?

if I had to bet I’d put money on Karen wanted to give her children a signet ring, they had one designed.

I once unfortunately met someone whose wife had a crest designed . I could never understand why the crest featured the first initial of the wife and children but not the husband (these weren’t used on pinky rings but on website/instagram/vehicles/the front gates of their home 😂) anyway months later someone told me the husband lies low because he was a heroine Dealor who’s done a lot of time inside and is keeping a low profile !! He had tucked money away to pay for a glitzy lifestyle and the wife had done a Karen and ordered a deigned crest 😂
---
And back to mark , I 100% think he’s a bit of rough.

Scotland has some excellent private schools and the people I’ve known who have attended them, have not spoken one bit like mark!.

His accent says a lot . The region tells me a fair bit without wanting to offend anyone !

he’s won the lotto marrying her .
---
family crests were used primarily by nobility and aristocracy. I would like to see a close up of whatever presumably fake design is on Leo’s ring

Last edited:
If I was rolling in money and wanted a family crest made, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. It's fun and why not have one if you want it?

I expect Leo's husband wears whatever he is told to wear.
He doesn't seem to have a life or personality of his own and clearly cow tows to the purse holder in the family.
I can never take my eyes of her "model walk" why is she doing that one leg crossing in front of the other walk, as if she's on a catwalk? It looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
A signet ring with initials or a simple symbol could be made for under 1,000k .

if it was top quality London jewellers then 3,500 would be closer to the mark for 18ct

Leo’s is 18ct but not made by a top London name .

the rest I agree with entirely re mark and the walk. I personally suspect she is crossing the legs to appear less wide . It can work in a photo from some angles . It doesn’t work imo when she’s moving
---
I suspect Karen wanted to appear as “upper crust” and “top drawer” as possible (like millen moron !) hence getting the rings,
---
Roger smee was born in Reading , trained to be an estate agent (anyone could have been one of those years ago , no training required for that job).

so he’s not blue blooded nobility

karens a wag and Leo is a neuvo rich old money imposter
---
All that money and they didn’t bother sending her to uni .

probably expected her to turn out attractive and sharp enough to pull a blue chip CEO and play the part of corporate wife . Or marry a Tory mp .

Last edited:
Found it

The straggly bleached out mop really needed a good brush in that video

---

So which family crest is mark wearing? He’s taken her name hasn’t he? Don’t think he has any breeding or crests.

the dad ? What crest is he wearing ? He was a footballer and most footballers are from working class type families

I don’t think Karen came from money , just because Leo’s granny used to doll herself up doesn’t mean they were gentry . I could be wrong on Karen but I suspect I’m not . She married a footballer - what well bred girl does that usually? So if my suspicions are correct what family crest is she wearing?

if I had to bet I’d put money on Karen wanted to give her children a signet ring, they had one designed.

I once unfortunately met someone whose wife had a crest designed . I could never understand why the crest featured the first initial of the wife and children but not the husband (these weren’t used on pinky rings but on website/instagram/vehicles/the front gates of their home 😂) anyway months later someone told me the husband lies low because he was a heroine Dealor who’s done a lot of time inside and is keeping a low profile !! He had tucked money away to pay for a glitzy lifestyle and the wife had done a Karen and ordered a deigned crest 😂
---
And back to mark , I 100% think he’s a bit of rough.

Scotland has some excellent private schools and the people I’ve known who have attended them, have not spoken one bit like mark!.

His accent says a lot . The region tells me a fair bit without wanting to offend anyone !

he’s won the lotto marrying her .
---
family crests were used primarily by nobility and aristocracy. I would like to see a close up of whatever presumably fake design is on Leo’s ring
I've never been interested enough to ask.
Doesn't every family have a crest? You don't have to be old money to wear one.

Reactions: 5
I’ve googled for you :-

Heraldry was traditionally associated with European nobility and aristocracy, and therefore not all families have a traditional family crest.

They aren’t aristocratic /blue blooded/regal or noble from everything I’ve seen. They are commoners who have just come into money . They are still commoners imo. Just like Kate Middleton used to be classed as a commoner . Her parents were working class , did pretty well, afforded Kate the education (which is more than the smees did for Leo she’s very uneducated ).
---
I really cannot stand smee.

Her dad donated to the tories which is his choice , what I have a problem with though he is yet another person who’s donated to a political party and within a suspiciously short time then been awarded an investiture (he’s mbe or obe) . It’s cash for titles and it happens far too often. It’s appalling .

having sat in on an appalling conversation first hand between a man now titled sir who also donated to tories and within two months he’s awarded “sir” I know exactly what goes on . It’s abhorrent .

Last edited:
Someone’s been busy ringing the staff daddy has bankrolled and organising another self made shoot . She just has to be centre of attention on a very regular basis .

Attention seeker wannabe model .

Attachments

As a newbie, is Leonora being paid 'cash' or is her payment the clothes ? Like HC for eg.

Or does she ask to borrow the clothes / jewellery for a shoot (that writes as such bad English) and return the items and get paid £0 because she has not been hired by the brand : she is doing this 'shoot' more for advertising her own brand than the brand itself.
I hope that makes sense.

Tamara has said when she started out, she spent her own money for hotels, travel expenses and clothing. And it took a while to establish herself until she was being sent on trips by brands and sent free clothing and handbags. The influencer world, however, has changed drastically since then (2010 / 2012) and the influencer game is over-saturated.

I suspect she’s doing all of the above . Elemis (her in the Beth tub) was a con job where she had bought the Elemis .

she took back the recent Suzannah items and other items. So that’s borrowed , I suspect in return for a discount on her ascot dress because Suzannah told me they don’t gift dresses. They also told me Lydia’s suit was paid for by Lydia . (Surely there was discount though!).

I think hc is gifted clothes mostly and affiliate links .

even if she gets thee odd paid job it can’t make a profit and we are into year two now . She spends more than any influencer including well known ones on staff /travel/photograghers / makeup /hair . Two assistants is just ridiculous. She has no common sense on how to run a business and cut overheads and costs.
---
I also think who would employ her properly ? She’s so niche . Everyone I’ve spoken to takes the mick on how over the top she and her accent is . How can it work long term ?. I’m not sure it can . Surely daddy will talk sense into her by year 3!

Last edited: