Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I reading this right, oysters for breakfast? I quite enjoy the things but for breakfast?? 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Here she is. The world’s most in demand self proclaimed supermodel 😂 she’s been manic with campaigns she says.

she also states you can wear espadrilles all year round! . Maybe you could but few would.

she goes on to say she’s gutted she scived wasn’t at badminton because she loves the badminton HC hospitality . Erm, they had a large stand, there. Was . No. Hospitality .

the screeching over a pair of loafers and panting is unreal.

it’s the HC loafers. Having tried these myself , what she’s not telling us is that these run mega wide. So wide I couldn’t buy them and I’ve never had that problem before . Maybe ms smee filled the shoe entirely and doesn’t realise 😂 they are the widest shoes I’ve ever tried .
---
She goes on and on how she can’t believe she’s sat there opening boxes of gifted items . Anyone who falls for this needs their head testing!. She is heading one way only. Reel the viewers in then bring her own line of whatever out and coin it in .

that’s the plan. She doesn’t care she is about to make a loss this year, last year or next. She has convinced herself it will all pay off on the long run and she will be some “boss woman” with a top selling brand.

I can’t see her plan working personally .
---

---
How HORRENDOUS do the white trousers look? Omg ! 😂 SUCH a supermodel 😂
---
---
She’s going to need a miracle in her 40s. She’s turning into Karen at the rate of knots. Let’s not forget she’s only 20s . The drinking is taking a huge toll
---
She is SO QVC yelling at the audience to add it to the bag now because it will sell out .

I think she should move to Warrington near her showjumping friend and work for qvc instead . At least that’s an income. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Here she is. The world’s most in demand self proclaimed supermodel 😂 she’s been manic with campaigns she says.

she also states you can wear espadrilles all year round! . Maybe you could but few would.

she goes on to say she’s gutted she scived wasn’t at badminton because she loves the badminton HC hospitality . Erm, they had a large stand, there. Was . No. Hospitality .

the screeching over a pair of loafers and panting is unreal.

it’s the HC loafers. Having tried these myself , what she’s not telling us is that these run mega wide. So wide I couldn’t buy them and I’ve never had that problem before . Maybe ms smee filled the shoe entirely and doesn’t realise 😂 they are the widest shoes I’ve ever tried .
This episode was torture, the screeching and Leo, those horse bit loafers from Holland Cooper did not have impeccable stitching, far from it. The edge stitching that connects the cup on the upper on the right shoe was so poor it had caused puckering. Then off to a traditional English pub that serves French food 😂😂 At least, when she gets home, she won't have to change out of her clothes at bedtime.

Reactions: 6
100% you had me giggling !.

I just checked the comments under the vlog. Lots of praise from her bizarre audience . Lots of comments saying similar that the dresses are like a Hollywood nightie. Plenty saying the dresses should be fully lined .

her forehead contour is as bad as her nose contour this time too.

she really has outdone herself tonight. Can’t believe she shows us yet again how she does her cement makeup
---

---
She’s off to the PUB in THAT half naked frock?! Hilarious
---
She says it is “the most incredible French restaurant”. I attach a photo of the outside which she cunningly cut out of the vlog when she arrived. The restaurant is inside The Plough PUB 😂

Why didn’t they go to le Manoir for date night and his birthday treat?!
---
It seems the food hygiene standards agency were as unimpressed as I am looking at the food safety standard (or lack of!) .

they were awarded a 1 star food safety standards rating in 2023 😂 it’s a wonder Leo isn’t in bed with food poisoning 😂

pls see attached ! A real treat for Marcus. Yum de la scrum indeed . Cheers Leo 😂
---
The plough seems to be in a slightly dodgy area too looking at street view 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh look ! Vics new vlog. She’s doing the official Holland cooper new season photoshoot, at jades house, in jades pool, with jades makeup and hair team, with jades photographers who are used to shooting fashion and showing details .

quite the difference to ms smee and her hired rent a crowd consisting of a photographer who normally shoots horses 😂

like her or not , Vic can be relied upon to make the clothes look good. No white beach trouser frights with Vic 😂

Attachments

You would of thought with all of her staff someone could help her to spell Border correctly 😂
Man she is dumb.🤣 I always think to myself, get out on your own, do your own thing! I grew up very lucky but worked hard to be independent. Then I realized she may have her limits intellectually and otherwise…not sure she would make it very far. Just counting that inheritance I suppose. But even w the homes etc doesn’t Roger have a lot of kids…and tax obligations.

I’m not caught up w her yet, thank you all for providing good coverage thus far. I knew the overly gushy was an act but I am disappointed in her for secretly being a mean girl. She is dumb and lives at home w her parents and layabout husband, her skill is limited…she should at least develop a personality and be kind to people!

She reminds me of a perpetual 5 year old girl, one that loves princess parties and tea and dress up and make believe and her parents indulge her because she is 5. I was like that when I was 5, but I was also kind because my parents demanded good manners. And she isn’t 5. Leo, wake up, your husband is in his 40’s…time to not be a 5 year old that wants to be a princess when she grows up.

Reactions: 7
Whoa! What the f kinda train wreck did i just watch? She is a bit manic, spews random, bizarre commentary and is just plain weird af. Those shoes and dresses were throwback 80’s awful. Toss ‘em in the bin. She also loves herself way too much. The makeup, the hair, the prancing and posing, so peculiar. She needs some sensible feedback from someone.

Then came the disturbingly awkward date night between a mismatched, odd couple who have zero chemistry.
The husband seems more like her pervy, creepy uncle. 🤢

Reactions: 7
She is a bizarre , spoilt character for sure . She is stuck in mummy’s 80s decade. Nothing modern about her . She’s Karen mark 2

Reactions: 5
Lovely. The dress really looks amazing - in her head 😂 top model material right here .thinks she’s a Miss world contender 😂
---
She’s changed a lot since her wedding , she’s let herself go . I know a bit is normal but this is at a rate of knots . She’s SO young . Where do you go from here . Not good
---
Especially with her ego !. Really rates herself and can’t see how she now looks
---
The wedding photos look 10-15 yrs ago the difference is so vast. Not what? 3 ish years ago. She acts up to the camera as if she still looks like she did on her wedding day.
---
She’s oh so “look at me aren’t I stunning” when really, she looks like Karen’s younger sister 😂
---
In the second photo I’ve attached notice how the skin towards her ear looks very pulled and stretched? She’s using face lift tape which attaches to a little string hidden in the hair and fixed at the back of her head
---
I think she needs a different hairdo to disguise her fivehead

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s super manic in tonight vlog. Seems very merry in parts.

So full of herself she cannot help but keep speaking over and interrupting constantly the rodial makeup artist
---
Her nose tonight !

Attachments

Buy lilysilk - it’s super flattering !

she’s not doing a lot of the clothes any favours lately imo
---
She needs proper knickers so her expansive butt doesn’t swallow up the skirt

Attachments

She needs a size up in this lilysilk frock as well it’s way too tight on the bust . It’s just too girly for her curves

in tonight’s vlog she says “you know how I don’t drink much” and it’s not a joke, she’s seriously telling people she doesn’t drink much. Doesn’t drink much what? Water?! She can’t mean alcohol 😂
---
In tonight’s riveting vlog she teaches us how to make a drink from shop bought ginger cordial and water ! Thank goodness for ms smees instruction - where would I be without it 😂
---
She tells men to check their own prostrates and manually examine them for cancer - is that even possible ? Maybe a question I don’t need an answer to 😂 yikes
---
So apparently it is not possible for a man to check his own prostrate !
See attached …

she’s copying Josie now wanting meet and greets/floral workshop maybe a Holland cooper styling event .
---
Her boobs look low on the dress - why she doesn’t wear underwear to shape and support I don’t know
---
The hair is looking white bleached and fragile
---
Omg she informs us eating beans is making her “windy” Leo!! We don’t need to know this !

Attachments

Last edited:
She needs a size up in this lilysilk frock as well it’s way too tight on the bust . It’s just too girly for her curves

in tonight’s vlog she says “you know how I don’t drink much” and it’s not a joke, she’s seriously telling people she doesn’t drink much. Doesn’t drink much what? Water?! She can’t mean alcohol 😂
---
In tonight’s riveting vlog she teaches us how to make a drink from shop bought ginger cordial and water ! Thank goodness for ms smees instruction - where would I be without it 😂
---
She tells men to check their own prostrates and manually examine them for cancer - is that even possible ? Maybe a question I don’t need an answer to 😂 yikes
---
See attached …

she’s copying Josie now wanting meet and greets/floral workshop maybe a Holland cooper styling event .
---
Her boobs look low on the dress - why she doesn’t wear underwear to shape and support I don’t know
---
---
Omg she informs us eating beans is making her “windy” Leo!! We don’t need to know this !
I don't like the colour of her hair in those pics.
Imo, if you have platinum blonde hair (or a very light scandi blonde) , you have to have a FABULOUS haircut to pull it off and unfortunately, make up all day, everyday to pull off the look. Especially if you're an influencer. JMO.

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t know why she goes to alwasio. Mind you Karen took her there for her first haircut so that’s why she’s stuck with it. Same old and just like mummy Karen wanted .

it looks cheap (the colour) and dry.

with daddies money at her disposal I’m surprised she’s not getting her hair done in Duke of York sq Chelsea .

I wondered if she might be pregnant in the first pic but with drinking in the past few wks it must be bloating .
---
How the beach pants look on the model Holland cooper have paid to model for their campaign 😂.

I wonder how they would look on Leo if Leo asked hc for the next size up from what she squeezed into

Attachments

Last edited:

Majorca like canaries is experiencing anti tourism “campaigns” . They don’t want the British people there (I’m British and can see why in a fair few cases). I wonder if Santanyi (where Leo’s parents bought the 8.2M £ house) will be affected .
---
Apparently the Brits drink too much 😂 well definitely in Leo’s case and her family are the same .

Don’t know why she’s cheers to this - she bought most of her followers at the rate of 1,000 every weds when last did my research

Attachments

---
---
---
See attached …

---
---
---
Would have been way more interesting if she showed how to make cordial, that I’d want to see!

I’m surprised she doesn’t seem to have elderflower bushes at home.
---
The same ginger cordial recipe was posted last year by her too
---
I thought she was in river island . It’s Suzannah! . She has same hair, same makeup and same posing. She’s thrown on a series of dresses and shot them one after the other. Results are she looks the same in her posts . Stupid to not change things up more .
---
It’s an inexpensive looking , cotton dress with espadrilles , yet she has to go for max Hollywood glamour hair and drag makeup .

she never does anything natural looking . Everything is over the top about her .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1