Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But there's something that really grate my nerves about her sugary sweetness. It feels forced and inauthentic. And just once I'd like to see her stand up and have a real opinion about something!! She's such a wishy washy person for a public figure.
I agree!!! I don’t expect everyone who decided to focus their content on a specific topic (here its fashion) to cover everything that’s beyond that and also believe in “you only see a portion of someone’s live” BUT with Leonie I have to say she comes across as having no opinion and ZERO other interest than shovelling money and showing off designer goods. (Açaí bowls and avocados don’t count as interest.)

seemed really sweet and quite introverted which I could relate to.
Such an act.

I sometimes wonder that but I’m not sure. She sure loves her boobies tho!!
Her boobs were always this big but she used to hide the fact they are.

I think she did something to with her face
I noticed too and she definitely had something done! I know someone who was involved with the press trip of MDO Skin (around end of 2019) and the influencers were offered any treatment and procedure (so fillers, Botox, anything). So I bet she took that offer.

Literally NO ONE would have their underboob stick out of their bra under a leather top. Gracious, girl.
I don’t understand this whole underboob trend 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Who told her these reels were great why she continues to do one every other day 😬 they are just weird now.

Literally everything is always designer with her.
they are so weird, creepy and staged I can’t stand them. Doesn’t help that I dislike her “style”.

Reactions: 2
This is just awful. It’s like a costume, it doesn’t suit her, just because these items are popular right now doesn’t mean they are for every body type. She looks like she is just drowning in clothes 😒

I’m tired of influencers at the minute no one is original, just sheep thinking that having the latest it bag, shoe or jacket will help them grow 🤷🏾‍♀️ because you really wear this tit to go grocery shopping or for a walk.

It’s cold outside I know let me grab my bucket hat, duck off.

Rant over.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is just awful. It’s like a costume, it doesn’t suit her, just because these items are popular right now doesn’t mean they are for everybody type. She looks like she is just drowning in clothes 😒

I’m tired of influencers at the minute no one is original, just sheep thinking that having the latest it bag, shoe or jacket will help them grow 🤷🏾‍♀️ because you really wear this tit to go grocery shopping or for a walk.

It’s cold outside I know let me grab my bucket hat, duck off.

Rant over.
She looks like she’s on her way to do an armed robbery in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So fashion month starts soon. Here on NYC things are majorly cut back and I doubt anyone international will be flying in.

But what are the restrictions on eu travel between London, Milan, Paris right now?

(apologies in advance for being a noob. Here we have states and there’s no restrictions but I wasn’t sure if traveling between countries was easier for those in the EU)

Reactions: 1
Hello Hello,
I was wondering am i the only one that thinks she is boring with her acai bowls and porrige and how she is again in looove with her hometown and thxGod i am not the only one, thx for sharing and staring her thread

Can she do something else in her posts..

Reactions: 7
That reel was like a big bleeping brag and duck you to all the kids who started the trend of what they would wear to fashion week. Like ooo look at me I actually get invited to those shows.

@trlababalan yeah the acai bowls, her falling in love over and over again with her hometown is boring because of lockdown her and all the other influencers are running out of tit to post and create, without their trips.

Reactions: 4
Hello Hello,
I was wondering am i the only one that thinks she is boring with her acai bowls and porrige and how she is again in looove with her hometown and thxGod i am not the only one, thx for sharing and staring her thread

Can she do something else in her posts..
I’m actually jealous on her acai bowls and porridge because they look very yummy and mine’s never look so good as hers. I enjoy watching her food just because looks good and tasty for me. But it’s true, always always the same dinner, same breakfast, she gets obsessed with something and doesn’t get out of that circle!!

oh and she finally paid for some curtains, she waited half year to get her house decorated for free and nothing, so she decided to start buying herself ? 😂 pathetic, she spends so much on fashion but doesn’t afford to decorate her house 🤣

After a longtime being creeped out by her getting dressed reels, I've finally managed to put my finger on why! They are voyeuristic and very much like some form of foreplay between her and her partner... and the intimacy of that is not something I really want to be privy to.

Reactions: 10
After a longtime being creeped out by her getting dressed reels, I've finally managed to put my finger on why! They are voyeuristic and very much like some form of foreplay between her and her partner... and the intimacy of that is not something I really want to be privy to.
That's it! It's this weird combination of trying to be seductive and innocent, it's really kind of icky.
I think she is lucky to have Alex by her side because I don't see her do anything beside changing clothes, eating countless açai bowls and posting instant nostalgia stories about how she just left Hamburg and misses it and vice versa for London. I have never been "influenced" to buy anything she wears because 90% of it is things no one would wear that only look somewhat decent on her because she is skinny.

Reactions: 12
Of course she got her kitchen sponsored. Is that the reason why their flat is still empty after a year? Because they’re waiting for a sponsorship/collab for everything? They don’t want to spend a dime on anything even though they must be swimming in money 💸💸💸

Reactions: 7
Of course she got her kitchen sponsored. Is that the reason why their flat is still empty after a year? Because they’re waiting for a sponsorship/collab for everything? They don’t want to spend a dime on anything even though they must be swimming in money 💸💸💸
Seriously. Do they eat on the floor? It’s so bizarre how empty their apartment is after all this time

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have noticed that too, i think they even sleep on the floor 😂
Apparently they have big delays because of corona situation but i dont buy it
I think they wait so everything is gifted...🤢

Reactions: 3
How sad, literal beggars these influencers. She would’ve gotten the sponsors much quicker if she just followed form and made a bloody home account

Reactions: 2
I am so glad someone finally made a thread about this woman. I never hear anyone talking about her, especially not anyone outside social media and I always assumed that a large portion of her followers and comments were bought. I have a lot to get off my chest now that this thread is here. Are you ready!?

What bothered me about her is that one time she did a Q&A and someone asked about her natural hair color and whether or not she got her lips done. She denied not only getting her lips done but also that she even colors her hair! She said , "My hair has been this color since birth." A couple of days later, she slipped up and posted a story of herself getting her roots touched up at the salon.

This woman has gotten so much plastic surgery. She has a ton of filler in her relatively thin lips, a nose job (she had a huge German nose with a bump on it), botox to raise her eyebrows up, and who knows what else. Feel free to add to the list. To get an idea of what she looked like before, check out This video:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 19.11.19.png
Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 19.11.47.png

I dont get why she doesnt admit even that she colors her hair. My guess is that she is extremely insecure about something so un-taboo. I just hate it when these instagrammers pretend that they dont put a LOT of work into the way they look, because they targets teens who are extremely vulnerable to this kind of foolery. She also lost QUITE a bit of weight since this video because she is starving herself---I mean "went vegan".

When she speaks, she sounds really vapid. The main reason that she is famous is due to the fancy editing of herself in designer outfits, walking around an urban landscape. But her boyfriend is the brains behind those, as she has always credited him. Other than that, she really contributes nothing to society except trying to flex on the young teens and college students who follow her. She just wears whatever is new, trendy or expensive.

She is too annoying even to hate-follow. Because I checked out her page and used to follow her, I keep getting recommended her reels like everyone else here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg, i started following her with today’s face
Totally different face now

yes, i think the same thing she is too boring to be hated 😂

and i wonder how this thread doesn’t have more posts 🙈

I used to follow her from way back when she was @oohcouture and she has definitely changed her face... I find it quite annoying that she keeps mentioning that she’s “so scared of needles” so that there “no way” she would ever touch her face. Girl, we are not blind. No shame in admitting getting stuff done but just stop it with the “I’m so innocent and shy” fakeness.
CA5C4484-01E1-4E7A-8DDA-1AF38F55E045.png
70A5D89B-1724-4BF4-8988-303BA0FFD158.png
D3F46CA6-7B50-4211-A507-4498948BDEE5.png
41102A2B-C050-4D57-B527-8E490824B82F.png

I am so glad someone finally made a thread about this woman. I never hear anyone talking about her, especially not anyone outside social media and I always assumed that a large portion of her followers and comments were bought. I have a lot to get off my chest now that this thread is here. Are you ready!?

What bothered me about her is that one time she did a Q&A and someone asked about her natural hair color and whether or not she got her lips done. She denied not only getting her lips done but also that she even colors her hair! She said , "My hair has been this color since birth." A couple of days later, she slipped up and posted a story of herself getting her roots touched up at the salon.

This woman has gotten so much plastic surgery. She has a ton of filler in her relatively thin lips, a nose job (she had a huge German nose with a bump on it), botox to raise her eyebrows up, and who knows what else. Feel free to add to the list. To get an idea of what she looked like before, check out This video:

View attachment 521680View attachment 521679

I dont get why she doesnt admit even that she colors her hair. My guess is that she is extremely insecure about something so un-taboo. I just hate it when these instagrammers pretend that they dont put a LOT of work into the way they look, because they targets teens who are extremely vulnerable to this kind of foolery. She also lost QUITE a bit of weight since this video because she is starving herself---I mean "went vegan".

When she speaks, she sounds really vapid. The main reason that she is famous is due to the fancy editing of herself in designer outfits, walking around an urban landscape. But her boyfriend is the brains behind those, as she has always credited him. Other than that, she really contributes nothing to society except trying to flex on the young teens and college students who follow her. She just wears whatever is new, trendy or expensive.

She is too annoying even to hate-follow. Because I checked out her page and used to follow her, I keep getting recommended her reels like everyone else here.
Omg yes exactly!!! I’m so sick of her denying her lip fillers. She has gotten a ton of work done to her face! I think she’s gotten a brow lift, most likely a nose job and probably tons of ultherapy and other fillers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I sow yesterday on her stories something weird
As she did again something to her lips, i dont know if its makeup or new fillers

Reactions: 3
Wow you guys are not kidding about her face change. I was looking at an old picture of Caroline Daur and its captioned said she was with Leonie and I was like nah they got that tag wrong but low and behold —they had it right!

She’s had a whole face transplant!

What’s the shame in admitting you had work done when it’s so obvious?? I really don’t understand that. Especially coloring your hair! It’s so commonly accepted to color your hair

Reactions: 10