Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks dehydrated. I guess she can’t even drink much water with the little skintight outfits.

Reactions: 6
Well it’s about time. Were they waiting for a ring sponsor?

it’ll be interesting who these two have at a wedding as they don’t seem to socialize with others in the industry much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it’s about time. Were they waiting for a ring sponsor?

it’ll be interesting who these two have at a wedding as they don’t seem to socialize with others in the industry much
Her hand looks like something out of a horror movie - rising out of the ground in a grave yard 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Her hand looks like something out of a horror movie - rising out of the ground in a grave yard 😬
Her hands are frightful. The ring also looks like a tacky mess with all the other rings on her hand with her wrist stack as well. Just tacky tacky tacky :sick: I’m so over these massive oval rings. It’s basic witch 101.

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think she bought her own ring? And planned her own proposal?

I mean no offense but he doesn’t have a separate job and she’s the breadwinner.

also the shade from this commenter hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Besides the fact that she bought her own ring and planned her own proposal (I mean even wore white with the white bag to a little boat trip), this all seems so fake to me. No privacy, it's all just for content and for likes. There is not one moment where I thought it's emotional. She copied Tamara's ring 1/1 and she partially copied Negin's proposal. This engagement gives me nothing

Reactions: 7
Besides the fact that she bought her own ring and planned her own proposal (I mean even wore white with the white bag to a little boat trip), this all seems so fake to me. No privacy, it's all just for content and for likes. There is not one moment where I thought it's emotional. She copied Tamara's ring 1/1 and she partially copied Negin's proposal. This engagement gives me nothing
Both her and Tamara copied Hailey Bieber's ring. :p

Reactions: 2
Hailey's ring has a halo of diamonds embedded below (it's like a pave band but for the setting itself), it's also in yellow gold. I inserted the picture. The only thing same between Leonie's and hers is the stone shape, but nothing else.

Tamara I believe has white gold or some kind of white metal and Leonie (or her boyfriend) fully copied this style of engagement ring (setting, metal etc)

I dont think oval rings are anything special personally, I dont like the way Leonies ring was set because it has strong flawed shadows which are shown and visible even from the picture.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hailey's ring has a halo of diamonds embedded below (it's like a pave band but for the setting itself), it's also in yellow gold. I inserted the picture. The only thing same between Leonie's and hers is the stone shape, but nothing else.

Tamara I believe has white gold or some kind of white metal and Leonie (or her boyfriend) fully copied this style of engagement ring (setting, metal etc)

I dont think oval rings are anything special personally, I dont like the way Leonies ring was set because it has strong flawed shadows which are shown and visible even from the picture.
This is so ugly and tacky. The whole proposal videos and photos are so fake. Even the kissing scenes are so awkward...

Reactions: 4
Given that they both are content creators I guess it was all pre-planned and not a surprise engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean, they hired an agency to plan it all but her in the white dress and Alex in a suit - that's just too perfect.
In real life she could have decided to wear a pink dress or a yellow bag to gomout for dinner and all the aesthetic would've been gone and the engagememt content "ruined".

It’s giving ✨staged✨. She looks so unnatural, no real element of surprise or anything. Then again her and Alex have always had ZERO chemistry, so that’s not shocking. He’s basically her lap dog.
---

Oval rings are all the Instagram rage at the moment. They’re so boring and basic.
---
This is so ugly and tacky. The whole proposal videos and photos are so fake. Even the kissing scenes are so awkward...
Sooo ugly and tacky. Everything she’s posted I’m physically cringing. It’s so over the top, so staged, so uncomfortable because the chemistry between them is just not there. I feel so bad having nothing nice to say tbh 🥲

Reactions: 8
no way in hell was that a surprise engagement

how typical that the most boring couple would be so boring as to totally stage their engagement. That ring has no charm or anything special about it imo... it's like BAM here's a diamond, sure. But there's no personality or thought behind it.

In the last carousel post, one slide before last is so cringe I actually got goosebumps.
You can see they look like two colleagues at work being forced to dance at the ice breaker at work. Zero chemistry, all staged for likes and future jobs. This type of inauthentic posting could have worked maybe 5 years ago when staging things was all the rage, but things have changed. Now we want realness, rawness and she is declining.

In fact I don’t know if it’s her or it’s him, because let’s not forget that his paycheck depends on those likes too

Reactions: 5