Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vio

I am so glad someone finally made a thread about this woman. I never hear anyone talking about her, especially not anyone outside social media and I always assumed that a large portion of her followers and comments were bought. I have a lot to get off my chest now that this thread is here. Are you ready!?

What bothered me about her is that one time she did a Q&A and someone asked about her natural hair color and whether or not she got her lips done. She denied not only getting her lips done but also that she even colors her hair! She said , "My hair has been this color since birth." A couple of days later, she slipped up and posted a story of herself getting her roots touched up at the salon.

This woman has gotten so much plastic surgery. She has a ton of filler in her relatively thin lips, a nose job (she had a huge German nose with a bump on it), botox to raise her eyebrows up, and who knows what else. Feel free to add to the list. To get an idea of what she looked like before, check out This video:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 19.11.19.png
Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 19.11.47.png

I dont get why she doesnt admit even that she colors her hair. My guess is that she is extremely insecure about something so un-taboo. I just hate it when these instagrammers pretend that they dont put a LOT of work into the way they look, because they targets teens who are extremely vulnerable to this kind of foolery. She also lost QUITE a bit of weight since this video because she is starving herself---I mean "went vegan".

When she speaks, she sounds really vapid. The main reason that she is famous is due to the fancy editing of herself in designer outfits, walking around an urban landscape. But her boyfriend is the brains behind those, as she has always credited him. Other than that, she really contributes nothing to society except trying to flex on the young teens and college students who follow her. She just wears whatever is new, trendy or expensive.

She is too annoying even to hate-follow. Because I checked out her page and used to follow her, I keep getting recommended her reels like everyone else here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Uncooch

‘Whatever happens at the hairdressers, stays at the hairdressers’ …sure Jan! She’s gone to fix her three strands of broken/severely damaged hair with 90% extensions. It’s all smoke & mirrors with these preening, posers. No shame to thin-haired people …just don’t think she’s ever mentioned it. Routinely covers up underlying issues with faux glitz & glam. NGL when I first came across Leonie, I thought she was Jeffree Star! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

hermoinelestrange

ideservecouture on instagram posted a story from the etro show stating that a certain influencer was there without a mask and the etro team asked them to wear one and provided one for them but they still didn't wear it. He stated they spent the entire show on their phone. Pretty sure it was about Leonnie cause in his previous story you could see she's the only one in the row ahead of him not wearing a mask and she's on her phone. Almost everyone else there is wearing a mask in the pics.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I cannot stand how Leonie, like sooo many other influencers, blatantly lies about her plastic surgery. It would one thing if she just did not comment on it if she wasn't comfortable speaking about it, but she lies and plays the victim on how people have "cruel accusations" about her ....

"People always have something cruel to say, they accuse me of having had surgery on my face, it is ridiculous. It made me so sad because I haven’t changed my face at all, not my nose or my lips, they just don’t realise that the only change came from within. How you feel inside changes everything."

Sorry but in this case the change came from within [a surgeon's office].

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.27.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.37.52 AM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

supershark

VIP Member
I think it’s clear leonie is very much just trying to grab attention wherever she goes — hence the flashing of her tatas and bum every chance she can. She’s become so full of herself too

What I don’t get are females that argue it’s all a form of empowerment. It’s not…! It’s about appealing to the male gaze.

Reactions: 12

UselessNonentities

Anyone else sick of her constant “I wish I was in Paris” posts? Like we get it, you have COVID, you wish you were in Paris. We all fucking wish we were in Paris. She’s acting as if she hasn’t been traveling around the whole world like the pandemic didn’t exist since the first lockdowns lifted in summer of 2020. If it’s pity she’s looking for, she needs to look elsewhere because wtf!?

• Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I do really like Leonie, but her latest reel has me pissing myself at her walk. She looks like bambi.
Can I ask what do you like about Leonie? It's great if you enjoy her account, I'm just genuinely curious because to me, she's the epitome of fake innocent/shy and, after a while, her stories just kind of became insufferable.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I CANNOT STAND HER!!!!!! I have nothing else to add so I’m just gonna shove CAPSLOCK on again and say...

I CANNOT STAND HER! 😂

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
After a longtime being creeped out by her getting dressed reels, I've finally managed to put my finger on why! They are voyeuristic and very much like some form of foreplay between her and her partner... and the intimacy of that is not something I really want to be privy to.
That's it! It's this weird combination of trying to be seductive and innocent, it's really kind of icky.
I think she is lucky to have Alex by her side because I don't see her do anything beside changing clothes, eating countless açai bowls and posting instant nostalgia stories about how she just left Hamburg and misses it and vice versa for London. I have never been "influenced" to buy anything she wears because 90% of it is things no one would wear that only look somewhat decent on her because she is skinny.

maybe I'm in the minority here, but I feel like her face looks very very alien and strange. Her natural features suited her way more. I think this is the case with most influencers when they get work done - they get all the 'trendy' procedures done with little concern for how it will look with the rest of their features. There's a reason why celebrity plastic surgery tends to suit the person/look cohesive, it's because they go to plastic surgeons that have expertise in balancing the features the celeb wants to change with the rest of their face.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Anddd…… right on schedule with the standard Instagramming of Coachella while not even caring about the music.

But seriously WHAT is this ”outfit” 🤣 Who brings a Chanel bag to a festival for one but also yikes 😳 I usually like her style choices but this is just a major major miss for me 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

kaaa2

VIP Member
leonie is one of those people who seems to have fallen into this luxury high end fashion thing by luck. the old pics of her, she’s so plain and boring looking, and now she is working with world famous high end designers. it doesn’t make sense. she’s not someone I would look at and think ‘oh i must buy that’. she’s not fashionable, she now just has money and brand deals. she comes across as so fake, as do a lot of influencers similar to her. the tiktoks in lockdown were awful, hope she’s stopped them now. i can actually imagine her being a bit of a mean girl and not sweet and cutesy like she portrays

* can confirm she is still on tiktok and wtf is this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

supershark

VIP Member
1. she’s not like Kim kardashian being stalked by paparazzi everywhere.
2. she’s clearly evolved into a fame/attention whore so you can’t be surprised when people actually start to notice you. That’s what she invited into her life.

But mostly — I’m struggling to understand how the girl who just strutted her bare bum all over Coachella— largely an Instagram event now with iPhone cameras in action everywhere — is somehow so sooooo offended by this photo.

Attachments

• Haha

ahk489

I used to follow her from way back when she was @oohcouture and she has definitely changed her face... I find it quite annoying that she keeps mentioning that she’s “so scared of needles” so that there “no way” she would ever touch her face. Girl, we are not blind. No shame in admitting getting stuff done but just stop it with the “I’m so innocent and shy” fakeness.
CA5C4484-01E1-4E7A-8DDA-1AF38F55E045.png
70A5D89B-1724-4BF4-8988-303BA0FFD158.png
D3F46CA6-7B50-4211-A507-4498948BDEE5.png
41102A2B-C050-4D57-B527-8E490824B82F.png

I am so glad someone finally made a thread about this woman. I never hear anyone talking about her, especially not anyone outside social media and I always assumed that a large portion of her followers and comments were bought. I have a lot to get off my chest now that this thread is here. Are you ready!?

What bothered me about her is that one time she did a Q&A and someone asked about her natural hair color and whether or not she got her lips done. She denied not only getting her lips done but also that she even colors her hair! She said , "My hair has been this color since birth." A couple of days later, she slipped up and posted a story of herself getting her roots touched up at the salon.

This woman has gotten so much plastic surgery. She has a ton of filler in her relatively thin lips, a nose job (she had a huge German nose with a bump on it), botox to raise her eyebrows up, and who knows what else. Feel free to add to the list. To get an idea of what she looked like before, check out This video:

View attachment 521680View attachment 521679

I dont get why she doesnt admit even that she colors her hair. My guess is that she is extremely insecure about something so un-taboo. I just hate it when these instagrammers pretend that they dont put a LOT of work into the way they look, because they targets teens who are extremely vulnerable to this kind of foolery. She also lost QUITE a bit of weight since this video because she is starving herself---I mean "went vegan".

When she speaks, she sounds really vapid. The main reason that she is famous is due to the fancy editing of herself in designer outfits, walking around an urban landscape. But her boyfriend is the brains behind those, as she has always credited him. Other than that, she really contributes nothing to society except trying to flex on the young teens and college students who follow her. She just wears whatever is new, trendy or expensive.

She is too annoying even to hate-follow. Because I checked out her page and used to follow her, I keep getting recommended her reels like everyone else here.
Omg yes exactly!!! I’m so sick of her denying her lip fillers. She has gotten a ton of work done to her face! I think she’s gotten a brow lift, most likely a nose job and probably tons of ultherapy and other fillers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I get second hand embarassment from how Leonie (and other influensers) are shamelesly using a festival as a backdrop for their ads. The black outfit was the absolute worst, especially on Leonies emaciated body. People used to follow influencers for inspiration, but who on earth will wear something similar? Maybe at a bdsm club…