Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do you mean?
I mean what is the quality behind this photo or even beautiful? Who goes on a boat and do a photo in a swimmingsuit with sensitive Chanel bag- salty water, wet. Plus all the jewelry? Why? It is not even cool.
This is not editorial- she is some kind of influencer and this is just un- relatable to me.

Reactions: 6
What I mean is that she lives at home, while earning millions, not paying rent or anything, her parents are taking all the pictures for her jobs and she is not even thanking them. While saying about this one woman Barbara Sturm that she is the family she never had? Like wtf???
Caro just bought an apartment. She likely didn’t before because hello, the girl was NEVER home. She has been traveling the world nonstop for years. When lockdown happened, was she supposed to be break lockdown to go find a place? Surely her parents didn’t want her doing that.

Also. Did Caro’s parents take her cover shoot photos as well? I had no idea they were so skilled! 😂

Anyway - Hate Caro all you want but if you’re going to do so - start a thread for her. This one is about sugary sweet Leonie, who I’m starting to think is a cyborg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her little rant last night about the sugar daddy thing 😳
It was quite cringe but it was the first time I’ve ever seen her have any grit! Her sugary sweet code must’ve been glitching out.

*freeze all motor functions*

• Haha

Attachments

It was quite cringe but it was the first time I’ve ever seen her have any grit! Her sugary sweet code must’ve been glitching out.

*freeze all motor functions*
I think it´s good though! You can always be critical towards anyone, but we should at least acknowledge the fact, that there are women that make it themselfes. And she was totally right with what she said

Reactions: 1
Her boyfriend is gay for sure, but her teeth 😂 And when she laugh in a pic you see her tong pressing her teeth! Hate the girl 🤮

I think it´s good though! You can always be critical towards anyone, but we should at least acknowledge the fact, that there are women that make it themselfes. And she was totally right with what she said
oh for sure! I’d definitely like Leonie more if she started using her voice on a regular basis on such important subjects. Her cyborg sugary sweetness is I guess her way of staying neutral, but strong female opinions are a good thing! ♥

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or the last video she did ”living for small moments” - i don’t get it. so fake, this is about small things in life- about friends, family, even if you don’t have much you should enjoy life, and then everything is bursting with luxury, 6bags, 4Dresses, Bunch of swimming suits, most expensive area in Italy. If I was her i would do this with really small moments, her sister wedding, morning light, sitting on a park bench looking at sunset.

Last edited:
She’s vegan and she went on a donkey in Santorini? I thought anyone with any sense knows that those donkeys are treated terribly ☹

• Sad
I checked and she just walked the way, saying that there was donkey poo, but not riding a donkey

Reactions: 2
I checked and she just walked the way, saying that there was donkey poo, but not riding a donkey
Oh ok good 👍🏽 thanks for confirming I sometimes struggle with her accent and she talks quietly at times too. I can refolllow her now lol

Is she suffering from FOMO?
God forbids someone goes somewhere or do something or get sponsorship and she doesn’t.
Maybe one month ago few influencers went to this Palazzo Avino and here she is.
If she is doing something for Pinko it will be interesting to see that she wasn’t part of the group.
Has she ever done some group photo-shooting or she is always alone?
She is also starting to remind me of Tamara, the way she is dressing and posing 😬
A7F0F130-30F5-44E9-B30F-F9499901733E.png
7C5521E7-E918-42C7-B61F-276C1E389627.png
27443377-00AE-4838-8967-651A7BA37B62.jpeg
F767BAA3-3E3F-4E86-8E47-BB31CA0E525A.jpeg

What I mean is that she lives at home, while earning millions, not paying rent or anything, her parents are taking all the pictures for her jobs and she is not even thanking them. While saying about this one woman Barbara Sturm that she is the family she never had? Like wtf???
How is she so rich ? Does her family come from money ?

This was meant for Caro.

Leonie said her mom is a teacher and her dad is not working anymore. So I think she is financing it herself with the jobs she does.

I dont want to be mean to anybody but i block her on my insta because i couldnt stand them recomending me hers cringy photos and videos....she looks sooo unconfortable and "un-organic" in all of them 😬

• Haha
I hate it when she does the Instagram video with hand motion and foot tapping, to change her ‘outfit’ or location. Amelia Liana did the same and it was one of the cringest thing in 2020

Reactions: 4
Is this first time she has friends or she is paying them to hang out.
i think this is her first experience to go on vacay with friends , why else would every single post be “with my friends,we met our friends, we went with our friends” i am sad I didn’t do all the screenshots.
P.s
With or without???
832A5659-CB0C-4291-A897-BFA1F7EA59D8.jpeg

• Haha
Is this first time she has friends or she is paying them to hang out.
i think this is her first experience to go on vacay with friends , why else would every single post be “with my friends,we met our friends, we went with our friends” i am sad I didn’t do all the screenshots.
P.s
With or without???
View attachment 231173
it’s funny though, didn’t you say she is never hanging with other influencers? Why not show when you are happy ?

I do not like her aesthetic at all and I do not understand why she needs to expose so much certain parts of her body...is this classy, is this chic, what is it?
Screenshot_20200903-212503_Instagram.jpg

• Sick