Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s funny though, didn’t you say she is never hanging with other influencers? Why not show when you are happy ?
Leonie I guess you are on the wrong thread- this is not rave thread.
i didn’t say she never hangs out, I asked/ wondered if she ever had group photo shooting, and wondered if she/you went to that Villa for vacation or photo-shooting for Pinko or Arabia magazine and in the case it was one of those I said it is strange because she is always alone for brand photo shoots.
she deserves to be happy she obviously works hard and brands like her, but everything she is doing lately looks very unnatural, unrelatable and very booby and see my privates. Same with these “new friends”. She is like Tamara when she was trying (or still is) that she has friends. Very desperate moves. If you have a need to repeat constantly something and show off then something is wrong.
And they seem like they barely mention her( but to be fair I don’t check their stories religiously but when ever I do 😬)
To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if they are actually using her to gain some followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Leonie I guess you are on the wrong thread- this is not rave thread.
i didn’t say she never hangs out, I asked/ wondered if she ever had group photo shooting, and wondered if she/you went to that Villa for vacation or photo-shooting for Pinko or Arabia magazine and in the case it was one of those I said it is strange because she is always alone for brand photo shoots.
she deserves to be happy she obviously works hard and brands like her, but everything she is doing lately looks very unnatural, unrelatable and very booby and see my privates. Same with these “new friends”. She is like Tamara when she was trying (or still is) that she has friends. Very desperate moves. If you have a need to repeat constantly something and show off then something is wrong.
And they seem like they barely mention her( but to be fair I don’t check their stories religiously but when ever I do 😬)
To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if they are actually using her to gain some followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m only pointing out facts. But didn’t know that on this thread you are the only person that is allowed to write her opinion. I’m just pointing out a fact

Reactions: 2
So they’ve just got the keys to their new apartment but she is saying a lot of “my apartment” & “me”

Reactions: 3
Just discovered this thread! I don't mind her but the constant Tik toks with the outfit changea are sooooo annoying and samey. It was kinda cool the first time but its not something to carry on doing constantly!

Also hope this doesn't sound mean and maybe she can't help it. But her face looks like she is is always deliberately holding her nostrils in or flattening them (is there an actual term for this? I mean the opposite of flaring them) or is this just her normal face?

Reactions: 6
I can't stand her, there's something fake about the way she smiles and acts all innocent and "I am shy with my body" posts while every other outfit is revealing and provocative. It seems to me like all she does is change outfits and eats vegan this and vegan that, while Alex does all the other stuff (even her hair).
Also, she travels so frequently between London and Hamburg and everytime she complains about being homesick. I mean, what? Some people are not able to see their families at all and here you are, hopping on and off the plane every week, having apartments in both cities... She just seems so out of touch.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand her, there's something fake about the way she smiles and acts all innocent and "I am shy with my body" posts while every other outfit is revealing and provocative. It seems to me like all she does is change outfits and eats vegan this and vegan that, while Alex does all the other stuff (even her hair).
Also, she travels so frequently between London and Hamburg and everytime she complains about being homesick. I mean, what? Some people are not able to see their families at all and here you are, hopping on and off the plane every week, having apartments in both cities... She just seems so out of touch.
I had to block her, her outfit change and the feet is so annoying.....

Reactions: 4
I can't stand her outfit change videos. It's too much! I think it's really crazy how entertained people are by these dumb videos. Like influencers have discovered basic editing effects and set them to music and people are captivated by that now? All to showcase outfit changes? Why does anyone care? Please someone make it make sense for me, lol.

I also don't care for Leonie's style or what her success signals about the fashion influencer industry. Yes, she works hard but I think a large part of her popularity with brands is down to her being skinny and white. But to her credit, she also has a bland/neutral face that works well in fashion and she seems to have a professional demeanor. But the only thing she has influenced me to do is spend less time on IG - reels needs to go away and the sooner, the better!

Reactions: 7
This si someone’s opinion but I start to believe it, on another thread someone said that she’s not furnishing her flat cause she’s looking for sponsors or companies to furnish her flat for free, and I start to believe that because since she bought it, I can’t see why a furniture order wouldn’t arrive, especially that in Germany is a mild lockdown that you even can go clothes shopping, so covid it’s not the reason she doesn’t have any furniture in her flat. She starts to behave more like Tamara, Victoria, Lydia

Is anyone else incredibly creeped out by her dressing videos on Instagram? They give me the heebie jeebies!

(Is that how you spell that? Who knows 😂)

Reactions: 1
i find her sooo repetitive like it’s “my home hamburg” “my second home london” every other day. we get it, you have two apartmants. good for you. also her get dressed with me are reels are giving me the creeps, they’re genuinely so uncomfortable to watch

i find her sooo repetitive like it’s “my home hamburg” “my second home london” every other day. we get it, you have two apartmants. good for you. also her get dressed with me are reels are giving me the creeps, they’re genuinely so uncomfortable to watch
Two apartments and no furniture! 😂

And I’m so glad I’m not the only one creeped out by her dressing reels — they make my skin crawl.

Reactions: 8
Who told her these reels were great why she continues to do one every other day 😬 they are just weird now.

Literally everything is always designer with her.

After watching a few of her "get dressed with me" reels I've decided that she is going to have the saggiest earlobes ever when she gets older. Every pair of earrings she puts on are huge, heavy, and drag down her lobes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4