Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I don't even follow this woman but she always shows up on my IG recommended list. But oh my gosh. She is so so so try-hard. She's lucky she's white, skinny, conventionally attractive and blonde because there is literally nothing about her that's unique. She's just blah.
Yes....totally! I cringe seeing the way she always march her foot while she was doing tiktok...yuck

She does also like some shtting position

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Has she had a boob job? She's so narrow, but her boobs are huge.

These influencers KNOW they're boring and sub-par without the travelling. duck the global pandemic, they need the content!

Has she had a boob job? She's so narrow, but her boobs are huge.

These influencers KNOW they're boring and sub-par without the travelling. duck the global pandemic, they need the content!
I sometimes wonder that but I’m not sure. She sure loves her boobies tho!!

Reactions: 1
Was this necessary? Even if you are influencer?
I would be stressed having all this with me and second Leonie you are on 7 day vacation you don’t need 15 bags and 30 earrings.
In her own words :”It took her time to organize”!?!? Who does this while on vacation
0F97DE73-3D10-47CC-B69C-65536E998E01.jpeg
9D748972-FD67-4D28-A227-6B3E3CF1C53F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I would be stressed having all this with me and second Leonie you are on 7 day vacation you don’t need 15 bags and 30 earrings.
In her own words :”It took her time to organize”!?!? Who does this while on vacation
View attachment 196367View attachment 196368
Well...to be fair those stupid miniature jacquemus bags basically only hold a few coins so it might take few to carry what she needs 😂😂😂

View attachment 196367View attachment 196368
How daft.

I don't get this current trend of mini handbags, nothing fits in there.
Even before mobile phones became ever-present (and as big as they are now), those mini bags would be useless.

But then I don't get many a fugly and/or daft and/or useless trend...

Reactions: 5
What is so special about this woman.

She has big boobs but she has no sex appeal at all. I wouldn’t even look at her even if she walks next to me. How the hell is she famous

Reactions: 4
What is so special about this woman.

She has big boobs but she has no sex appeal at all. I wouldn’t even look at her even if she walks next to me. How the hell is she famous
Kill me if I know.
I only heard that no one likes her- especially german influencers. She only mentions ITF (uk). Maybe that was the reason she moved to London.

I think in general I am positive person- but! I do have problem with people Like Leonie that smile all the time- they seam very disingenuous. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Kill me if I know.
I only heard that no one likes her- especially german influencers. She only mentions ITF (uk). Maybe that was the reason she moved to London.

I think in general I am positive person- but! I do have problem with people Like Leonie that smile all the time- they seam very disingenuous. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am going down the hole of commenting on her appearance, did she do something to her face.

Looks like she went on Argos catalogue to order beautiful eyes, little nose, big lips, blonde hair, big tits, slim body, as a whole it looks so robot 🤖 :sneaky:

• Haha
I am going down the hole of commenting on her appearance, did she do something to her face.

Looks like she went on Argos catalogue to order beautiful eyes, little nose, big lips, blonde hair, big tits, slim body, as a whole it looks so robot 🤖 :sneaky:
I think she did something to with her face
8EFE1760-F84C-4EF5-B39C-B8EE48117F16.jpeg
BCF89CF0-FD43-479B-819A-5F482F3917C9.jpeg

But also- since when she has Paris in her bio?
Is this because Tamara is now in Paris?
C35315BF-6D5F-4B5E-A975-BF52D3BD5E4E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Haha Tamara is the one copying everything from her, I’m sure it was the other way around as she is having so many jobs in paris for a long time

Reactions: 1
I think since Leonie became “friends” with ITF and Lidiot they cooled down. you could still see then on FW but that is all

I think Tam Tam and she are fine with each other, it just doesnt stop Tam from stealing haha

Caro is actually the biggest fraud. I have some friends that are quite close to her and couldnt believe what she has already done. Caro lives with her parents with 25 years old without paying rent or saying thanks, so that should be in her bio :D

• Wow
I think Tam Tam and she are fine with each other, it just doesnt stop Tam from stealing haha

Caro is actually the biggest fraud. I have some friends that are quite close to her and couldnt believe what she has already done. Caro lives with her parents with 25 years old without paying rent or saying thanks, so that should be in her bio :D
I don’t know- but Caro still has far better vibe, energy and personality than Leonie with her 24h fake smile.

i don’t think I ever said thank you to my parents for living with them, but I see Caro takes her mum on trips, give her presents etc.
but all this is just speculations. I don’t see many gossips about german influencers so maybe you can “help out” and clarify situation.

i don’t think I ever said thank you to my parents for living with them, but I see Caro takes her mum on trips, give her presents etc.
but all this is just speculations. I don’t see many gossips about german influencers so maybe you can “help out” and clarify situation.
What I mean is that she lives at home, while earning millions, not paying rent or anything, her parents are taking all the pictures for her jobs and she is not even thanking them. While saying about this one woman Barbara Sturm that she is the family she never had? Like wtf???

• Wow