Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are (rightfully) going in on her in the comments for recording Beyonce in Dubai despite the phone ban for the concert. Leonie really thinks she’s hot tit and the rules don’t apply to her 🙃

Reactions: 4
People are (rightfully) going in on her in the comments for recording Beyonce in Dubai despite the phone ban for the concert. Leonie really thinks she’s hot tit and the rules don’t apply to her 🙃
There’s is no Beyonce post anymore 😆
Just her jumping around in that blazer.

• Haha
She literally is just a clothes horse. What is her actual style? She’s always sent whole outfits or dresses. Even when on holiday she keeps up appearances to make everything look ball gown ready.

Reactions: 6
Hi!
New to the thread 😊

I just recetly took a closer look at her. WTF are all the buttcrack pics and videos she posts??!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she wants us to feel sorry for her because she is sick. That’s what you get for having your ass and titties out in the skimpiest of outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
418C1011-BCBE-4101-95A1-193BFA9E37F8.jpeg

Can’t wait to hear her bitching and moaning about how she’s sick again! Heaven forbid she actually chooses an appropriate outfit for once

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1985839
Can’t wait to hear her bitching and moaning about how she’s sick again! Heaven forbid she actually chooses an appropriate outfit for once
Recently, whenever I look at her outfits I feel like she forgot her pants…that Prada bodysuit is like this too 🤣🤣

I can’t even imagine how skinny she must be in real life but this picture freaked me out, I don’t know if it’s just the angle but usually she doesn’t look this skinny in her pictures.

Reactions: 7
I wish she and Alex would get engaged/married. It would be fun seeing what kind of wedding she'd throw together.

I wish she and Alex would get engaged/married. It would be fun seeing what kind of wedding she'd throw together.
Not sure what they are waiting for. They’ve been together for years and years. Probably she’s waiting for a ring but Alex has cold feet.
if it came that far I’m really not interested in any over the top spectacle like Chiara and other influencers did, feels tasteless in these times.

Do you think she really wasn’t invited to the vanity fair party and that’s why she said she was too “tired” to participate in award show stuff

That could be! I highly doubt she'd miss a red carpet or any other occasion with photographers - especially a high profile event such as the VF party!

I agree! Maybe she caught wind of Caroline Daur getting invited to attend the vanity fair party and said that as some kind of front. It doesn't seem logical that Leonie - of all people - would turn down that invite as it's one of the most buzzed about events of the year in fashion

Reactions: 3
I agree! Maybe she caught wind of Caroline Daur getting invited to attend the vanity fair party and said that as some kind of front. It doesn't seem logical that Leonie - of all people - would turn down that invite as it's one of the most buzzed about events of the year in fashion
100%. There’s no chance in hell anyone but an A-list movie star would turn down any of those events. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 2